THE LARGEST RANDOM GROUP OF INSANITY ON GOODREADS!! discussion

Insanity

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (yesitssam) What is the most insane thing you ever did?

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam (yesitssam) At my birthday party, my friends and I (on our way back from the pool, holding martini glasses that were filled with a sherbert drink; no alchohol) pretended we were drunk and, in our bikini's, crashed a somebody else's party. It was nothing like our party. They'd rented the hotels top (private) floor and everyone was in suits/gowns. When the elevator opened every single person turned to look at us, and the room went silent. We just looked around sort of, and then my friend goes "Oops, wrong floor!" And shuts the elevator. It was hilarious.

message 3: by Coolio Kiddo (last edited Jun 12, 2010 06:46PM) (new)

Coolio Kiddo | 30 comments Mod
my church youth group went on a scavenger hunt at our downtown mall, we were taking pics of stores and license plates, and we even had to walk a person across the street, we got caught when we were done. then we found out it was illeagl:)

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (crimsonfeather) | 155 comments Mod
Some friends and I went to a walmart and started messing around. We moved stuff around (ex.-I stuck the biggest bra I could find right in the middle of the men's section) and we took signs and hid them. One of the others took a ball and tossed it over the aisle to someone on the other side. Anyway, we made the store people paranoid and some of the guys started to follow us. We left and when some of the others came out, they told us the managers basically chased them out of the store.

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (isabellakuo) | 492 comments Mod
I was really naughty when I was small and I kept on pressing the neighbours doorbells and then running away. Once I even pretended to be a ghost (it wasn't Halloween yet!) and then I rang the doorbell. A kid opened the door and then he screamed at me and then said 'Mummy, ghost ghost!' It was hilarious. A friend of mine also tried that but she wasn't half as scary and the little kid was like 'Cool ghost in my dream!' That was funny but it wasn't creepy. :D

message 6: by Zee (last edited Nov 19, 2010 02:47AM) (new)

Zee OMG... if u read veronika decides to die...u'd know everything about insanity...

message 7: by Zee (new)

Zee when i was a child, i thought that the devil lives in the darkness so i used to avoid sittin in the dark for almost 10 years.Oneday, my cousin decided to scare the outta of me.It was a dreary midnight(scary,spirits are movin around u)when...She wore some freaky clothes and pretended she was a ghost.she started laughin hestrically and it made me pee in my jeans and scream like a crazy girl.I ran to my home and told everyone that the devil was followin me and that my cousin was killed.Ofcourse, they stared at me(i forgot to change my clothes first...i was frightened)they all burst into laughs from the first look.My cousin came later and told them the story and i should suffer hearin the laughs of people when anyone remembers the story till now.They always embarrass me by tellin people about how did i look???how funny i was???and i should hide my face in shame and tell them all i was only 7 years old to be afraid from the darkness.thanks goodness i overcame this problem.fearin the dark is aweful!!!!!

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Ooooh, I'm sorry Zazou. That would have to suck.

My grandpa was be ornery one day, and when he was telling us a closet monster story (me,6/7, brother,4/5, cousin,5/6), he tied a string to the door and when he got to the part in the story when the monster came out, he opened the door. All three of us got stuck in the door trying to run away. I can luagh about being scared, but it sucked when I was little. :D

message 9: by Zee (new)

Zee yeah it sucks...but at last people forgot it*happy face*and i'm okay now...

message 10: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Nov 20, 2010 12:39PM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) sorry guys, i dnt think i've done anything very insane. unless chasing sum1 out of a goodreads group 4 bein mean 2 me counts. i didn't do on my own tho
oopps :O
:p

message 11: by Zee (new)

Zee GOOD FOR YOU KAYLEIGH!!!!!
i hope i won't do anything insane in the future:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL
if i do anything insane u'll b the first one 2 know z. :p

message 13: by Zee (new)

Zee hahaha!!!!!
i'd tell u too if i do anythin insane:)
u should read veronika decides to die...it'd tell u much about insanity

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz
i think i have enuf on my to-read list but if i make my thru them i mite add it lol

message 15: by Cassie (new)

I haven't done anything insane, but I am told that I am insane. :D

message 16: by Zee (new)

Zee add it...it's one of the finest books for poehlo coelo...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yeah i haven't done a ythin insane but i can act rather crazy but thats just who i am
lolz

message 18: by Zee (new)

Zee LOL

message 19: by Isabella (new)

Haha. I read all of your stories and they seemed pretty scary. I mean, if I was YOU, I would be scared but if I retold it, I would probably laugh at myself. :D

message 20: by Zee (new)

Zee yeah that will be great!!!!!!

message 21: by Isabella (last edited Nov 27, 2010 06:00AM) (new)

haha :D lolz that's funny. btw, who here hates their homework? ME!!!!!

message 22: by Cassie (new)

I hate my homework, too. I need some coffee, but my boyfriend says that I can't have it. Apparently, I get a little too hyper on the stuff. :D Perfect way to drive him nuts. :D

message 23: by Zee (new)

Zee I HATE MY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Isabella (new)

UH HUH! I AGREEEE!!! :D

message 25: by Zee (new)

Zee ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
no one likes school.....it sucks.....i hate most of the teachers and of course the homework!!!!!!

message 26: by Isabella (new)

:D i don't like the homework but i like the teachers! :)

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay Isabella wrote: ":D i don't like the homework but i like the teachers! :)"

just like me!!

message 28: by Kay (new)

Kay ohh!!forgot!!
I HATE SCHOOL!!

message 29: by Isabella (new)

I don't hate school, but I don't like the homework!!! :D

message 30: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (15wuh1) | 39 comments Mod
Hm...what did I do that was crazy again?

I don't need to do anything crazy.I'm crazy,insane, whatever anyway. I'm surprised,but more disappointed that people haven't started calling me nutcase yet.(Issy,new nickname is nutcase.Start calling me that on Monday)

Does trying to read the Harry Potter series in one go count?Actually,that was a really bad mistake.I love the books, but reading 7 years worth of drama in one go is not exactly the best thing to do.A bit tiring,really.

Oh yeah!I stayed up the night before my 11th birthday just to see whether there would be an owl coming with a letter.No luck,but I'm sure that's because they misplaced it. They will send it,sometime in the future. I'll relive the Hogwarts experience,even if I start first years at the age of 35.

Um...that's pretty much it.Ohh....I've just got an idea.The next time I post,I'll use all my charecters.Let's see how that goes,unless you object.

Peace out,suckers!

Oh yeah,I hate homework,but somehow I really like school...strange.

Randomness+Insanity=Awesome.
Therefore,I decree this group awesomely awesome. And they say math isn't useful!

message 31: by Isabella (new)

Hayley wrote: "Hm...what did I do that was crazy again?

I don't need to do anything crazy.I'm crazy,insane, whatever anyway. I'm surprised,but more disappointed that people haven't started calling me nutcase yet..."

MUAH AGREE!!! :):):)

message 32: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (15wuh1) | 39 comments Mod
Yeah,well u know me well

message 33: by Isabella (new)

yeah, i know you, "nutcase" xD