The Anonymous Child [A Roleplay] discussion

Roleplaying > Lighthouse Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 567 (567 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Do we start?))

message 2: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) ((We shall :O))

message 3: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z She walked through the halls, and hummed a soft scary toon to herself. She giggled, and then walked through the halls up to the lighthouse. My favorite place... She thought. She opened the door, and then saw Synth. She felt shocked, and then immediately angry. But she kept her voice calm and asked,"What are you doing?"

message 4: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Erika sat at the bottom of the lighthouse, playing with one of the radios. Surely she could get a signal...

message 5: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Are you sure?" She asked, advancing towards him. "What's behind your back? Why are you hiding it from me?" She sounded like an innocent child, but evil flickered in her eyes.

message 6: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 674 comments Mod
Autumn wanted to find somewhere to stay the night. She saw the old abandoned lighthouse, and walked inside.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kayleen watched Erika silently. Her eyes glinting dully in the low light. "What are you doing?" She whispered.

message 8: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "What is it? Why is it hidden from me? Show it to me." SHe said, putting her hand out.

((G2g))

message 9: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

When Autumn walked into the lighthouse, she knew that was a mistake. But she still went in anyway. It was her place to stay for the night.

message 10: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Lynx wrote: "Kayleen watched Erika silently. Her eyes glinting dully in the low light. "What are you doing?" She whispered."

"I'm contacting people outside so they can blow this place up."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie walked in the light house

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Missthyugaa wrote: "Lynx wrote: "Kayleen watched Erika silently. Her eyes glinting dully in the low light. "What are you doing?" She whispered."

"I'm contacting people outside so they can blow this place up.""

"YOU CAN'T BLOW IT UP!" Kayleen panicked. "IF IT BLOWS UP WE'LL DIE WITH IT! WE'RE TRAPPED!"

message 13: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) ERika glared. "It's better then living here. That's if I even get a signal. They might not blow it up, and just take the girl."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kayleen stared at her. "How do you espect them to do that?" She whispered.

message 15: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I don't know. I don't care." She whispered.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kayleen frowned.

message 17: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Erika shhed him, then headbutted him in the stomach to follow. "I'm trying to get us out of here." She explained.

message 18: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

Autumn was walking around the lighthouse when she saw Synth and Erika. "Oh. Hi! What are you doing here?" Autumn asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie walked around

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kayleen looked at Autumn. "I haven't seen you here before..." she whispered, then, "GET OUT! NOW!" She cried. "BEFORE SHE GETS YOU TOO!"

message 21: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"What are you talking about? Who's 'she?'" Autumn asked, worry in her voice.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kayleen had a slightly crazed look in her eyes. "JUST GO!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie went over to the girls and said " have you seen my little sister?"

message 24: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"Why? I need a place to stay tonight! So I'm staying here!" Autumn pouted.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie went over to the girls and said " have you seen my little sister?"

message 26: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

((whos angie's little sister?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

( idk yet lol)

message 28: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

((lets have it be autumn! lol))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

( lol k)

message 30: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

((yayz! lol))
"No, but I'm looking for my older sister! Maybe we can help each other find them!" Autumn suggested.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie looked at her and then said " autumm!!!!" she hugged her lil sis

message 32: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"Angie!!!!" Autumn hugged her back.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" don't run inside like that ever again I thought I lost u" Angie said

message 34: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"I thought I had lost you too! And I won't do it ever again, I promise!" Autumn promised.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" good, now do you know where we are exactly? Cus I just want to go home this place looks like it will crumble at any minute" Angie said

message 36: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"I know! But I don't know where we are! But somebody told me to leave otherwise somebody will get me! Do you believe that?" Autumn looked up at her older sis with worry in her eyes.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" as long as I'm alive no one will get u"

message 38: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"Promise?" Autumn asked innocently.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" promise" Angie said

message 40: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Torture girl was shocked. Did he just...do that? TO ME?! She felt a rage come over her, and raced after him.

message 41: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Torture girl finally caught up to him, and then said,"Child, give me the object you're hiding, and I'll spare you."

message 42: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Torture girl took the coin, and then looked up at him. "This....is what you went in there...for?!" She felt a rage inside of her. She slapped him, her hand rushing through his face. She then calmed herself, and smiled. "For this," She said, grinning,"I will make you almost like me." She put her hand on his left eye, and took the light from it. She then put her other hand on his right ear, and took the sound from it. She smiled, and then said,"All is forgiven," and gave him the coin, and skipped off through the hall.

message 43: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

Autumn stared in horror at what the ghost girl did to the man.

message 44: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Torture child skipped through the halls, laughing along the way. She felt so merciful and kind today. Maybe I'll pay Beatrice a visit.

Beatrice sat in the hall, her white hair behind her ears. She was playing with her tattered dress.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie hugged autumn

message 46: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

Autumn hugged Angie back. "So, you promise that you won't let that happen to me?" she asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" yes i promise" she said and held her tight

message 48: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"Good." Autumn hugged her back.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" let's go hide somewhere for the night k?"

message 50: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

"Okay!" Autumn nodded in agreement.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12