Chicagoland Vampires discussion

The Characters > Lindsey

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (last edited Jun 11, 2010 09:43PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
let's dicuss lindsey the resident psychic! wht do u think of her relationship wit luc?

Meredith Barrons | 280 comments Mod
I love her and her sense of humor! I hope that we will learn a little more about her in the next book!

message 3: by new_user (new)

new_user I like her humor and her compassion, but I think her relationship with Luc is unprofessional. She maintains that she doesn't want a relationship with her boss, but she constantly undermines his authority at work and treats him like an old chum rather than her employer. Apparently, her desire to remain professional is limited, LOL.

message 4: by valee (new)

valee She's awesome. I wish we could have more of her and her cowboy, definitely an amazing couple there. I love Luc.

Her sense of humor is over the top!

message 5: by Mariya (new)

she's my second favorite female character on CLV. just love lindsey.

message 6: by valee (new)

valee It's not possible not to,lol.

message 7: by Mariya (new)

there's lots of characters i like, i think i like all of them except major asses, like merits father.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsey's ok. She seems sort of similar to Mallory though. I feel bad for Luc sometimes, what with the way Lindsey treats him even though she know he likes her. I absolutely agree with you new_user, She can be a bit confusing concerning her relationship with Luc.

kc (4saintjude) (4saintjude) | 160 comments One possibilities is that it might have been Luc who decided they shouldn't be together, maybe hurt Lindsey first, then decided he really did want her or something. Now Lindsey is just moving on.

message 10: by Mariya (new)

i can see that. but i would say that lindsey is just that way as is luc. and i think they both like each other but we dont really knoe wht's going on b/c we only really get merit's POV unless it's brought up by lindsey or luc talking to merit.

i dont feel bad for luc or whtever. i feel that they both have the personaliity that merit and ethan have except that lindsey is more chery and happier most of time than merit is. anyway, i think they both knoe that the other likes them.