♠♥ Night World ♥ ♠ discussion

which book is your fave?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 22 comments i love the night world #3 stories

message 2: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) i like the 4-6 ones. it was also the first ones i read, i know i read those first then the first 3 and then 7-9! :S i really liked the Chosen and Daughters of Darkness (cause of M'lyn & Ash)

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Faye (brittany0404) | 5 comments ilike the first book series mostly because of poppie and james. and eric and thea.

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 22 comments they're all so good that it waz sooo hard 2 choose
and can't wait for strange faith to come out!!!

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Faye (brittany0404) | 5 comments me either i read about it and she is like bonded with 2 guys not just the oone... its kinda crazy.

Millicent Solon | 1 comments ALL of them, i really love it .. can't decide which is the BEST .. :DD

message 7: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) I like Daughters of Darkness and The Chosen the best but i love them all.

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 5 comments Daughters of Darkness and Huntress!

message 9: by amina (new)

amina (akkas_reading) | 4 comments Oh, Daughters of Darkness, deffo. I love Ash/Mare so much! They are my Night World UOTP! :D

Also, loved the concept of Dark Angel and Black Dawn was very cool. ^_^

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria | 2 comments I LOVE THEM ALL :D

message 11: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 8 comments I love Daughters of Darkness and The Chosen.

message 12: by Ghaida (new)

Ghaida Abdul Rahman (lemechy) | 2 comments I LOVE them all really two and cant think of which would be my favorite really xD <3

message 13: by Bells (new)

Bells (katerinapetrova) | 1 comments I love Daughters of darkness because it has my sexy boyfriend Ash in there

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I loved Witchlight. Keller is my Favorite character out of all the night world books.

message 15: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 8 comments Bells wrote: "I love Daughters of darkness because it has my sexy boyfriend Ash in there"

how can ash be yours?

message 16: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 6 comments LOVE ALL but prefer volume #3

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) I love them all!!!!!! but if i had to choose i'd say The Chosen and Huntress

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree with you Penelope...well this is mine

From the first book:Daughters of Darkness!
From the second book:The Chosen!
From the third book:Black Dawn or Huntress!

message 19: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn (PandasZombies) | 2 comments By far Volume #3 is the best, so I'd have to say "Huntress" is my favorite.