*_*Advice for Teenagers*_* discussion

drama

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments i'm in so much drama right now its driving me insane.
my best friend is mad at me.
i'm not over a guy i broke up with over a month ago and i'm still crying over him.
sometimes it seems like my whole family hates me.
a guy that could help me get over my old bf turned me down cuz his parents would bother him to much when hewent out with my best friend ever and had no problem with it.
somebody plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments I know how you feel. But what do you need help with? If you could give me a specific question(s), i might be able to help you.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments is there anything i could do to get my boyfriend back? i mean i really really like him but he says he wants to stay just friends but i know for a fact that he really likes me back

message 4: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments hm.... well how do you know for sure that he likes you? and did you do anything that might have provocted that break up? Im not saying its your fault or anything, im just trying to get the full picture here.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments well me and him have the same friends and he tells some of them everything and then they tell me and thats how i know he likes me. i don't know, i was always with him after school because he is my neighbor, but i think i know why he said he wants to stay just friends

message 6: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments i see... nd Y do you think he just wants to stay friends?

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments cuz this is the 3rd time i've brokin up with him

message 8: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments O jeez, not to be rude or anything, but i dont really blame him... he probably doesn't want to be hurt by you breaking up with him again... but why did u break up with him, 3 times?

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments 1.cuz i wasn't feeling a conection
2.for a 6th grader (in 7th grade at time)
3.cuz he kept making me cry

message 10: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments I see... hm... well if you really want to get him back, you have to get regain his trust (assuming if you have lost it.) And have you told him that you want to get back together? If you havn't, maybe it would be better if you did?

message 11: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) i feel awful i haven't talked to my boyfriend really in over a week not even thru txt and now his sister who is my friend i think she hates me...

Woah if u've broken up with a guy 3 times then their is obviously something wrong here. Do u really want him back, or r u just lonely?

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Meme wrote: "I see... hm... well if you really want to get him back, you have to get regain his trust (assuming if you have lost it.) And have you told him that you want to get back together? If you havn't, may..."

i have told him i want him back and i've tried almost everything to get him back

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Artemis wrote: "i feel awful i haven't talked to my boyfriend really in over a week not even thru txt and now his sister who is my friend i think she hates me...

Woah if u've broken up with a guy 3 times then t..."

yes i really like him and i have since 3rd grade (in 8th now). and i'm not lonely

message 14: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Ashley wrote: "Meme wrote: "I see... hm... well if you really want to get him back, you have to get regain his trust (assuming if you have lost it.) And have you told him that you want to get back together? If yo..."

What have you tried? I'm asking so I can possibly give you something new to try.

message 15: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) ok well in that sence... i wouldn't b too sure cuz wat makes u positive u'll feel a connection this time?

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Meme wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Meme wrote: "I see... hm... well if you really want to get him back, you have to get regain his trust (assuming if you have lost it.) And have you told him that you want to get back..."

i have tried flirting, hanging out with him, dating his best friend and other guys, told him i loved him and wanted him back, and acted as it i was mad at him. idk if there is anymore right now cuz i'm tired but tell me if you think of anything else i could try.

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Artemis wrote: "ok well in that sence... i wouldn't b too sure cuz wat makes u positive u'll feel a connection this time?"

cuz this time i acttuly know him a lot more and i know a lot of what to espect and what not to. and he is the only guy i've cried over this much and liked so long.

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments the tired time i broke up with him my bestfriend kinda talked me into it and then after we broke up she asked me if i would be mad if she asked him out. also because of this guy thats his friend and my friend. he told me that my bf that me and him weren't going out but we where and my bf was just joking around but he made it seem like my bf wasn't joking around. :( i'm just bumbed about the whole thing.

message 19: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) ya.. good luck! try explaining how u feel

message 20: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Yeah, if you can tell him how you really feel about him, then maybe he will give you a second chance. And by you going out with his friends nd stuff like that.. I would think that would hurt him almost as badly as when you broke up with him... idk, thats just an assomsion, but if he is hurt, then he might not be able to trust you... and if he cant trust you then... he might not want to go out with you again because you have hurt him so many times. This is just my opinion though.

message 21: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) ya, going out with all of his friends is kinda telling him ur not interested in him anymore. He's probably getting a mixed message. Poor boy lol

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments i've already told him how i feel about him and i tell him how much i love him all the time.

message 23: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments hm.... i see.... well... idk...

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments yea i guess i could just act like i only wanna be friends and when the day comes he will realize that he loves me more than he thought and will want me back

message 25: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Do what you think is best for him. If you really love him, then you will let him have his own decistions and respect them, all because you want him to be happy. I'm not saying you have to do this, but I think it would be better. Do what you think is right. Do what your heart tells you. Do what you think will make him happy.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments thanx. i'll just be his friend for now and let him do what he wants and just let him be happy.

message 27: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Anytime, im glad I could help. I hope I'm taking my own advice by letting the guy im in love with be happy and letting him go even if I don't want to... I really hope that is the right thing to do... :/ Is it????

message 28: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments I love this quote: "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option you have."

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments thats an awesome quote i love it.

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Meme wrote: "Anytime, im glad I could help. I hope I'm taking my own advice by letting the guy im in love with be happy and letting him go even if I don't want to... I really hope that is the right thing to do...."

yes its the right thing to do. u have to let go of the person u love and if they really love u they will find there way back to u.

message 31: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments yeah i hope so. nd yes it is an awesome quote.

message 32: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four legs, four arms and a head with two faces.Fearing their power, Zeus split them apart, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half.

I hope that my other half is out there somewhere.

message 33: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments yea me to.

message 34: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) ya, same...
ashley, good luck

message 35: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments thanx i'll need it.

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments ohhhhhhh noooooooooo!!!! i don't know if i can let him go.......... i cry almost everynight and think of him way too much.............and on the 4th me and my friends are gonna go get him(he is my down the street neighbor)and make him hang out with us!!!!!!

message 37: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments You don't have to let him go. Its your choice! Nd that sounds like fun nd might actually work... :)

message 38: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) Have fun!
I used to like a guy that was neighbors with my friend and I lived right by her and we'd hang out with him.
He's moving now but I hate him anyways so it's great for me

message 39: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Lol niceeee :)

message 40: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments lolz wow thats niceee..... but me and my friends made musle (probaly spelled that wrong) shirts and we made one for him out of a messed up shirt and if he doesn't put it on me and y friends are gonna shove it on him!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) Woooow lol
how old r u guys? Not to b stalkerish I'm in eighth

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments me to..... well one of my friends is in 7th grade and i'm supposed to be in 7th but i didn't miss the cut off.

message 43: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Lol nice plan Ashley! And mk then

message 44: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 31 comments Haha thanx!!!! XD

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 440 comments wow lol =p

message 46: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments Haha dont judge :P

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 440 comments IF I WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO WATCH ONE MOVIE IN MY LIFE... THIS WOULD BE IT :D

http://www.vampiressuckmovie.com/

message 49: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Grace Eddmeiri | 188 comments I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 440 comments me and a friend r ganna see'sit just to be all

TAKE THAT TWILIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHASUP?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND IT'D BE ALL HAHAHA

wouldn't that be awesome? also sorry i'm hyper even tho it's 4 in the morning and it's storming :P

« previous 1