TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > This scares me so much....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Below are some quotes from Twitards who are obsessed with the book. WARNING: this may scare the shit out of you on so many different levels...

"twilight inspired me to read and write. because of s.meyer's series, i've become a future novelist. and i fell in love with the cullens :)"

"actually my fiance inspierd me he loves the books and the movie i watched the movie first then the book now im reading them again!!!!! i love edward as well as jacob and i sometimes can see the future for me in dreams so i relate with alice alot"

"ive read the saga 6 times and no everything about it. lol "

" ya wats not to love?
it has everything
action, love, forbidden love, vampires, werewolves, humans, MUSCLES!!
and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!"

"I LOVE Twilight because it is AWESOME,its got OT vamps,Edward,<3,in it and because its AWESME and I just LOVE it.!The reason I started reading them is,my friend was reading Breaking Dawn and I read like the first page and I fell in LOVE with it and said"OMG I HAVE TO READ THIS NOW.!Im going home and asking my mom if I can read this.!":) At first she said"Your too young.!"Then I said"PLEASE.!!!:)"And she LET ME READ THEM,YAY.!"

"the reason i love the twilight sage is because the movie is hot and it have alot of romantic between bella and edward"

"TEAM EDWARD FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!

i think you get the point :)"

message 2: by AA (last edited Jun 10, 2010 11:34AM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments Anyone else see any problems...? Like, what really makes me wonder about the sanity of these people is quote number two: "I can relate with Alice because my dreams tell the future." WTF.

And the whole Twilight inspired me to read and write... *shudder*

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments why did you do this to me??? i felt i had to read that and once you've seen that you can't unsee it! those people have problems.

message 4: by Ravenclaw26 (new)

Ravenclaw26 | 105 comments The novelist twi-hard scared me to DEATH.

message 5: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Ravenclaw26 wrote: "The novelist twi-hard scared me to DEATH."

me too :0

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments SAME HERE! I was thinking "God, please go slap that girl across the face and tell her to stop being so happy about the fact that she wants to write a book because she thought that the worst book in the history of the universe is good."

message 7: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "actually my fiance inspierd me he loves the books and the movie i watched the movie first then the book now im reading them again!!!!! i love edward as well as jacob and i sometimes can see the future for me in dreams so i relate with alice alot"

I have aspired to now be this poor girls therapist. I'm entering the mouth of the dragon! D:

message 8: by Ravenclaw26 (new)

Ravenclaw26 | 105 comments Good luck. You'll need it. FOR SURE.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Do you have some mind-bleach with you?

You'll need it to survive...

message 10: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yes, i packed up last week! :D (I went to Costco!)

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I love Costco!! And Wal-Mart!

message 12: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy And Sams Club! XD

They have awesome muffins!

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments YEAH!!

message 14: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Whoo!

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I got my iPod at Sams Club... I lurv him.

message 16: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Love who?

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments My iPod. His name is Pumpkin.

message 18: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ............oh..............

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yup.

message 20: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments Gosh, This only further my beliefs that the world is ending soon. Today I saw a bumper sticker that said Caution: I Drive Like A Cullen.

message 21: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments O.O

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments o.O......

message 23: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments IKR?!

message 24: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD enough to get themselves on the daily news and then killed in prison...

message 25: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD omg thats actually made me lol

message 26: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD lol awesome

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Why are we all saying "lol"?

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Burger king? I've seen the McDonald's one, and it was so sickening.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) i havent sceen it yet...

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments The McDonald's one is so awful!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWFUL!!

message 31: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments I've seen the Burger King ones. And the Volvo ones. ANd the actual movie ones. But the Burger King one is the most disturbing.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) I AGGGGGGGGGGGGRYYYYYYYYYyy... im bord... last time icheccked my email... i had over 100 emails... that took a wile 2 go throw...uuuuuuuuu not agen

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I get so many e-mails. I sign up for two sights and now I get e-mails from Match.com.

I'M SINGLE AND LOVING IT.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) DIDO! i compleatly agre... c wen you have a boy-friend(all romantick and stuf) you have to look after him and punish him 4 looking at other girls... im just 2 lazy...

message 35: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments *brain explodes from chatspeak*

*cough* Anyway, I agree. My friends keep telling me that I'd be so cute with so-and-so (that I used to like) and that I should get a boyfriend and all, but I'm too busy for commitment. Heck, I barely have enough time to talk to my friends outside of school at all. What would happen to that if I got a boyfriend? It'd be like "Whoops, got a boyfriend now. Bye, guys! FOREVER!"

And I do NOT want that to happen. :P

message 37: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Kat wrote: "wtfoc!!!! or fhdoc"

...alrighty then, some thing about feet having doctors?

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I have no idea what that says either.

message 39: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Rose wrote: "I love Costco!! And Wal-Mart!"

WAL-MART IS EVIL!

message 40: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Costco is better! XD

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Um, why is Wal-Mart evil?

message 42: by Eternal_syth (new)

Eternal_syth | 55 comments Talk about crazy, obsessed lunatics!

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I am so confused.

message 44: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Look up evil Wal Mart on Google, it'll be there, and it will take me too long to explain.

message 45: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments There was a funny incident with a guy in Wal-mart. He told all black people to leave the building.

message 46: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy That's funny?

message 47: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Jim wrote: "There was a funny incident with a guy in Wal-mart. He told all black people to leave the building."

Yeah, and all the women and blacks that work at Wal Mart are treated meanly.

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Oh...............

message 49: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Among other things.

message 50: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy and that strikes you as funny?

« previous 1