The Little Haters Club discussion

I Hate Books > I hate people who think your crazy because you read books about crazy people

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I love books about crazy folk!

message 2: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 144 comments Mod
I hate when people make fun of me for reading Fictional books. Like, about vampires...and vampires...well, just vampires actually.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Yeah, they think they are cool because they read textbooks when books about vampries are really cool, even though The Twilight is the only vampires series I have read I think it is the best series I have ever read.

message 4: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 174 comments Mod
oh! me too, me too! i hate when people think i'm weird because i'm obsessed with those books and read through them at least 4x a year or more.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i know!! and they just look at me funny and say 'obsessed much?' and it makes me so mad!!! it's like their new catch phrase!!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) exactly!!!

message 7: by Cailin (new)

y'all are awesome.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) thank you...

message 9: by Cailin (new)

you're welcome

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hehe

message 11: by Cailin (new)

haha

message 12: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 64 comments Mod
We're ALL AWESOME!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate it when ppl say that i read to much cuz most of the time ppl incourage us to read!!! like in class one time i was reading twilight in my READING class and my teacher told me to put it away!! i mean she has so much trouble getting other ppl to read why can't she let me read???

message 14: by Cailin (new)

*snort*

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) exactly. like in social studies, we had like ten minutes to do whatever at the end of the period, and im reading twilight, and the person next to me goes 'you read too much' i dont really care about that, except the teacher, whos really cool, says, 'you can never read too much, and that looks like an interesting book.'. that was the first time in recorded history that a teacher has agreed with me.

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda At least reading is healthy, I mean at least were not sitting around playing videogames, I hate it when people who just watch tv or play video games think they can make fun of you for reading and say your nerdy.

Twilight is one of the best books in history and if they haven't gotten a dosage of it then they are crazy!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I no i hate that so many ppl play video games and say that i'm nerdy for reading!!! i mean at least i'm not sitting around finding all the cheats in a game!!! i rarely even play video games, i think the last one i played was last 4th of July.

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i never play video games; i'm that un-hand-eye-coordinated.

message 19: by Hilary (new)

I play the Wii sometimes. But other than that I dont play videogames either. I'm on the computer way too much tho..haha

message 20: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i have a wii, but i don't really use it that much. it's fun, but i usually don't have a lot of time for it... also it makes my arm hurt like crazy. XD

message 21: by Hilary (new)

hahaha yeah, its almost too much effort. lol. I'm lazzzyyy

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i've honestly never played a wii and i think that most video games are pretty stupid, like halo, what is the point of shooting ppl when they just come back to life like 5 minutes later???

message 23: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i don't like shooting games... those ones are lame. but not all video games are about shooting ppl, you know...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i no but there aren't all that many that are for girls(that i have ever found (and ones that would be fun)(

message 25: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i disagree; i think the video game world is becoming more and more open to girls. there are a lot of cool dance games and stuff... and it's not like games are always designed for a specific gender; a lot of them are enjoyable if u r a girl or a boy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

but most of them appeal to the boys so i don't pay attention to them.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont play video games at all
sry if i offend anybody, but i kinda think theyre stupid, since they are mostly aimed at boys (said above), and is a rly big waste of ur time. pluz it rly kills ur eyes.

message 28: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ur opinion... i mean, i hardly ever play video games, but i still think they're fun...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Aini, i don't find many girls that have the same opinion as me!