The Awesome Group of Awesomeness discussion

Thoughts on Stuff > ideas for goodreads

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that they should let you put music on your profile like 1 main song that plays for whoever goes on your profile and also more music that you can store to listen to later because for some reason i like typing and reading more if theres music playing

I also think you should be able to make some kind of background for you group and/or profile

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) I like the ideas. Flying butter would be even cooler! (random, I know)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

that is a good idea! like i got the toast but i didnt grab the butter ill just make it fly 2 me!!!

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) The person who invents that will be rich. Along with the person who can get dancer's feet not to smell at their team practices. At the end of the dance day, we always have a problem with the smell of feet.

message 5: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 207 comments Mod
Flying butter! Boba is awesome :)
Yeah, huh? Like they should have special layouts or backgrounds you can pick from or you can just upload your own or something...That's be cool haha

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) Boba is awesome! (even though i've never tried it)

message 7: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

:) Yes, you should! Someday when you visit, I'll drag you to a boba place and then we can go to Cue!

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice | 17 comments helen, what is cue?
and boba is really good.
i love it.

:)

message 9: by C'est Moi ♪ (last edited Jun 15, 2008 11:27AM) (new)

Cue! is this awesome picture place! Basically, there's a bunch of these Japanese photo booths and you go in with your friends. They have all these cool backgrounds and after you're done taking the picture, you can decorate it with words or borders and stuff! Really fun :D but pretty expensive :O My profile picture is one from Cue! It was taken with my brother and my friend. Yep yep, really fun :) (Beware, the machines are all in Japanese...)

WOO!! BOBA FAN! *high fives*

message 10: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) *High fives Helen* Ok??

message 11: by Duckiie (last edited Jun 30, 2008 12:42PM) (new)

Duckiie | 167 comments I GO FOR MINI BOBA!!!! yummy!!

hahaha last time we went to cue it was kinda a mess ^^

message 12: by Duckiie (last edited Jul 02, 2008 10:38AM) (new)

Duckiie | 167 comments OHHHHH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U JAKE!!! THAT BE SO AWESOME IF THERE COULD BE MUSIC PLAYING ON HERE!!! WHEEEEEE! well i kinda added links to song on my profile but I BET THEY GO UNNOTICED!!! ahhh well...

OHHH AND HELEN'S BACKGROUND IDEA!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i also think you should be able to type in colors!!!like type in red,blue,yellow,green and so on!

message 14: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

I GO FOR MINI BOBA!!!! yummy!!

hahaha last time we went to cue it was kinda a mess ^^
---
Yea, we had too many people and it was all squished...>.<