Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > were-shifters books

Comments (showing 1-50 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mariya (last edited Jun 10, 2010 11:57PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i thought it would be a good idea to list shifters/werewolves book series in case people r looking for some in that category and cannot find any. kk. so list away!

RULES
if shifters isnt a major part of the series please do not list it.

if a series is listed already please do not add it twice

if there is no cover photo please wait to list until there is one.

message 2: by Mariya (last edited Jul 25, 2010 09:10AM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) SHIFTERS

mercedes thompson
Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs

alpha & omega
Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs

shifters series
Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent

the dark divine
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain

kitty norville
Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville, #3) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, #4) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, #5) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville, #6) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville, #8) by Carrie Vaughn

kate daniels
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews

nightshade
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 405 comments How about mixed series where there is a mix of different supes such as:

Immortals After Dark
The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3) by Kresley Cole Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5) by Kresley Cole Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6) by Kresley Cole Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole

Kate Daniels
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews

Cassie Palmer
Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1) by Karen Chance Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) by Karen Chance Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3) by Karen Chance Curse the Dawn (Cassandra Palmer, #4) by Karen Chance

message 4: by Regina (last edited Jun 10, 2010 11:01AM) (new)

Regina (ReginaR) For the Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs you are missing the first in the series:

Alpha & Omega A Companion Novella to Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, Prequel) by Patricia Briggs which is located in On the Prowl (Monère Children of the Moon, #4) (Briggs Alpha & Omega Prequel) (World of the Lupi, #3.5) (Dorina Basarab Prequel) by Patricia Briggs then the next two come in Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs

I would also include Twilight, my fave characters in that series are the shifters. :)

Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5) by Stephenie Meyer The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 49 comments Were Hunters
Night Play (Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter, #6)  by Sherrilyn Kenyon Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter, #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter, #18) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Otherworld
Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley Armstrong Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong Tales of the Otherworld (Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong

message 6: by Steph (last edited Jun 11, 2010 12:13AM) (new)

Steph (Angel4492) | 52 comments Nocturne City by Caitlin Kittredge
Night Life (Nocturne City, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge Pure Blood (Nocturne City, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, #5) by Caitlin Kittredge

The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater (YA)
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

Legends of the Wolves by Alice Borchardt
The Silver Wolf (Legends of the Wolves, Book #1) by Alice Borchardt Night of the Wolf (Legends of the Wolves, Book #2) by Alice Borchardt The Wolf King (Legends of the Wolves, Book #3) by Alice Borchardt

Riley Jenson, Guardian by Keri Arthur
(Book #9 is last book of the series)
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2) by Keri Arthur Tempting Evil (Riley Jenson Guardian, #3) by Keri Arthur Dangerous Games (Riley Jenson Guardian, #4) by Keri Arthur Embraced By Darkness (Riley Jenson Guardian, #5) by Keri Arthur The Darkest Kiss (Riley Jenson Guardian, #6) by Keri Arthur Deadly Desire (Riley Jenson Guardian, #7) by Keri Arthur Bound to Shadows (Riley Jenson Guardian, #8) by Keri Arthur Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson Guardian, #9) by Keri Arthur

Kalix MacRinnalch by Martin Millar
Lonely Werewolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch, #1) by Martin Millar Curse of the Wolf Girl (Kalix MacRinnalch, #2) by Martin Millar

Dark Guardian by Rachel Hawthorne (YA)
Moonlight (Dark Guardian, #1) by Rachel Hawthorne Full Moon (Dark Guardian, #2) by Rachel Hawthorne Dark of the Moon (Dark Guardian, #3) by Rachel Hawthorne Shadow of the Moon (Dark Guardian, #4) by Rachel Hawthorne

Moon by Sherrill Quinn
Daring The Moon by Sherrill Quinn Seducing the Moon by Sherrill Quinn Taming the Moon by Sherrill Quinn

Tales of an Urban Werewolf by Karen MacInerney
Howling at the Moon (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, #1) by Karen MacInerney On the Prowl (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, #2) by Karen MacInerney Leader of the Pack (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, #3) by Karen MacInerney

Moon by Rebecca York
Killing Moon (Moon, #1) by Rebecca York Edge Of The Moon (Moon, #2) by Rebecca York Witching Moon by Rebecca York Crimson Moon (Moon, #5) by Rebecca York Shadow of the Moon (Moon, #6) by Rebecca York New Moon (Moon, #7) by Rebecca York Ghost Moon (Moon, #9) by Rebecca York Eternal Moon (Moon Series, Book 10) by Rebecca York Dragon Moon (Moon Series, Book 11) by Rebecca York

Diane ~Firefly~ | 43 comments A Tale of the Sazi by C. T. Adams
Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1) by C.T. Adams Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2) by C.T. Adams Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3) by C.T. Adams Howling Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #4) by C.T. Adams Moon's Fury (A Tale of the Sazi, #5) by C.T. Adams Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6) by C.T. Adams

Darkness Choosen by Christina Dodd
Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen Series #1) by Christina Dodd Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen Series #2) by Christina Dodd Into the Shadow (Darkness Chosen Series #3) by Christina Dodd Into the Flame (Darkness Chosen, #4) by Christina Dodd

Nightcreature by Lori Handeland
Blue Moon (Nightcreature, #1) by Lori Handeland Hunter's Moon (Nightcreature, #2) by Lori Handeland Dark Moon (Nightcreature, #3) by Lori Handeland Crescent Moon (Nightcreature, #4) by Lori Handeland Midnight Moon (Nightcreature, #5) by Lori Handeland Rising Moon (Nightcreature, #6) by Lori Handeland Hidden Moon (Nightcreature, #7) by Lori Handeland Thunder Moon (Nightcreature, #8) by Lori Handeland

Persephone Alcmedi by Linda Robertson (magic and vampires also)
Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #1) by Linda Robertson Hallowed Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #2) by Linda Robertson Fatal Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #3) by Linda Robertson Arcane Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #4) by Linda Robertson

Wild Wulfs of London by Ronda Thompson
The Dark One (Wild Wulfs of London, #1) by Ronda Thompson The Untamed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #2) by Ronda Thompson The Cursed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #3) by Ronda Thompson Love at First Bite (includes Dark-Hunter Related Book, #5; Wild Wulfs of London, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

World of the Lupi by Eileen Wilks (magic also)
Lover Beware (Includes Drake Sisters, #1; World of the Lupi Prequel) by Christine Feehan Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1) by Eileen Wilks Mortal Danger (World of the Lupi, #2) by Eileen Wilks Blood Lines (World of the Lupi, #3) by Eileen Wilks On the Prowl (Monère Children of the Moon, #4) (Briggs Alpha & Omega Prequel) (World of the Lupi, #3.5) (Dorina Basarab Prequel) by Patricia Briggs Night Season (World of the Lupi, #4) by Eileen Wilks Mortal Sins (World of the Lupi, #5) by Eileen Wilks Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6) by Eileen Wilks

message 8: by Marisella (new)

Marisella (stregamari) | 24 comments I haven't read any Ronda Thompson or Linda Robertson, are these series any good?

Diane ~Firefly~ | 43 comments Marisella wrote: "I haven't read any Ronda Thompson or Linda Robertson, are these series any good?"

I thought Wild Wulfs was just ok, but then I'm not a big historical fan. I really enjoyed her contemporary - Confessions of a Werewolf Supermodel. Unfortunately she died fairly soon after that was published so there won't be a sequel.

I've enjoyed the Robertson books so far. The main character is a witch but she is friends with a werewolf pack and also mixed up with a group of vampires. The mythology for vamps is a bit different which I found interesting.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 405 comments @Mariya- Oops sorry Mariya, I don't think I was paying enough attention to what thread I was on!

message 11: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) that's okaiexz.

message 12: by ☺~Tina~☺ (last edited Jun 11, 2010 12:45PM) (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (Tina007) | 14 comments Shifters- Magnus Pack
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2) by Shelly Laurenston Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3) by Shelly Laurenston

message 13: by Shannon (last edited Jun 11, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Shannon C. Laugh out loud funny shapeshifter romance series:
The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston The Beast in Him (Pride, #2) by Shelly Laurenston The Mane Attraction (Pride, #3) by Shelly Laurenston The Mane Squeeze (Pride, #4) by Shelly Laurenston Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5) by Shelly Laurenston

Excellent erotic paranormal romance series with shifters, the Fae, vampires and magic users:
Vulnerable (Little Goddess, #1) by Amy Lane Wounded (Little Goddess, #2) by Amy Lane Bound (Little Goddess, #3) by Amy Lane Rampant (Little Goddess, #4) by Amy Lane
(Note: I found ebook versions for only $6 each at iuniverse.com)

Humorous paranormal romance with dragon shifters:
Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken About A Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken What A Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3) by G.A. Aiken
(Book three was especially hilarious)

Great shifter romance series:
Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4) by Nalini Singh Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5) by Nalini Singh Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6) by Nalini Singh

Good historical shifter series:
Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon, #1) by Lucy Monroe Moon Craving (Children of the Moon, #2) by Lucy Monroe

message 14: by Felon (last edited Jun 13, 2010 07:43PM) (new)

message 15: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (SkippyB0611) | 55 comments The Others Series by Christine Warren

Wolf at the Door (The Others, #1) by Christine Warren She's No Faerie Princess (The Others, #2) by Christine Warren The Demon You Know (The Others, #3) by Christine Warren Howl at the Moon (The Others, #4) by Christine Warren Walk on the Wild Side (The Others, #5) by Christine Warren One Bite With A Stranger (The Others, Book 6) by Christine Warren You're So Vein (The Others, #7) by Christine Warren Big Bad Wolf (The Others, #8) by Christine Warren Born To Be Wild (The Others, #9) by Christine Warren Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here (The Others, #10) by Christine Warren

I believe only 4 of the 10 books dont have the "Main" focus on the shifters.. but ther are in there. It's a good series none the less

message 16: by Marisella (new)

Marisella (stregamari) | 24 comments Christine Warren's earlier books which came out on elora's cave were also wonderful Fur Play (Fixed, #6) by Christine Warren, Fur For All (Fixed, #5) by Christine Warren, Faer Fetched (Fixed, #3) by Christine Warren, Fur Factor (Fixed, #2) by Christine Warren, and Fighting Faer by Christine Warren

message 17: by Jacky (new)

Jacky | 1 comments Christine Feehan's Dark Series and also the Leopard series would fit into this genre. The Dark Series would also fit into the Vampire section.

message 18: by Sondrae (new)

Sondrae Bennett Dana Marie Bell's Halle Puma Series (erotic paranormal romance). Can be purchased as ebooks or in anthologies.
The Wallflower (Halle Pumas, #1) by Dana Marie Bell Sweet Dreams (Halle Pumas, #2) by Dana Marie Bell Cat of a Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3) by Dana Marie Bell Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4) by Dana Marie Bell Only In My Dreams (Halle Pumas, Book 5) by Dana Marie Bell Bear Necessities by Dana Marie Bell

Vivi Andrews Serengeti Shifters (ebooks only I believe)

Serengeti Heat (Serengeti Shifters, #1) by Vivi Andrews Serengeti Storm (Serengeti Shifters, #2) by Vivi Andrews Serengeti Lightning (Serengeti Shifters, #3) by Vivi Andrews

message 19: by Lela (last edited Jan 24, 2011 06:36PM) (new)

Lela | 10 comments L.A. Banks Crimson Moon Series
Bad Blood (Crimson Moon, #1) by L.A. Banks Bite the Bullet (Crimson Moon, #2) by L.A. Banks Undead on Arrival (Crimson Moon, #3) by L.A. Banks Cursed to Death (Crimson Moon, #4) by L.A. Banks Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, #5) by L.A. Banks Left for Undead A Crimson Moon Novel by L.A. Banks

message 20: by Jlyates (last edited Jan 26, 2011 10:51AM) (new)

Jlyates | 37 comments Carved in Stone (Les Gargouillen, 1) by Vickie Taylor Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen, 2) by Vickie Taylor Legacy of Stone (Les Gargouillen, 3) by Vickie Taylor
This is a good series. I have read only the first two but have the third on my to buy list.

Prince of Shadows by Susan Krinard Touch of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #1) by Susan Krinard Once a Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #2) by Susan Krinard Come The Night (Vampire/Werewolf Trilogy, #3) by Susan Krinard To Catch A Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #4)  by Susan Krinard To Tame A Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #5) by Susan Krinard Secret of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #3) by Susan Krinard Bride of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #6) by Susan Krinard Call of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #3 & #4) by Susan Krinard Luck of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf, #7) by Susan Krinard

Most of these are part of a series, and I don't think I have them in the correct order (don't have my list with me). But many can be read as stand alone so it won't affect the order.

as a side note, no m/m or menages, I don't read those

message 21: by Jlyates (last edited Jan 26, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

Jlyates | 37 comments Primal Hunger (Pendragon Gargoyles, #1) by Sydney Somers Primal Hunger (Pendragon Gargoyles, #1) by Sydney Somers Primal Attraction (Pendragon Gargoyles, #2) by Sydney Somers
I didn't see Primal Seduction so it is either not released or Goodreads doesn't have it.

Eyes of Stone by Tara Nina Curse of the Gargoyle by Tara Nina Blue Moon Rising by Tara Nina Night Ranger's Moon (The Lykoians) by Tara Nina

so far only two, I think she is planning more.

They are in my TBR list
hummm, for some reason it didn't separate the four books (Tara Nina), first two are the dragon seires and the other two are a were wolf series

also, none with m/m or menages (hate be surprised by that)

message 22: by Jlyates (new)

Jlyates | 37 comments Wolf Signs (Granite Lake Wolves, #1) by Vivian Arend Wolf Flight (Granite Lake Wolves, #2) by Vivian Arend Wolf Games (Granite Lake Wolves, #3) by Vivian Arend Wolf Tracks (Granite Lake Wolves, #4) by Vivian Arend Under the Northern Lights (Granite Lake Wolves) by Vivian Arend

Granite Lake Wolves Vivian Arend

The Pack Karen Whiddon

The Pack Collection by Karen Whiddon
This I know is part of a collection.

Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack, #4) by Karen Whiddon Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack, #5) by Karen Whiddon Wild Wolf (The Pack, #7) by Karen Whiddon Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #3) by Karen Whiddon Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack, #6) by Karen Whiddon Mate of the Wolf by Karen Whiddon Return of the Wolf by Karen Whiddon Dance of the Wolf (M&B Nocturne) by Karen Whiddon Lone Wolf  by Karen Whiddon Tempted by a Wolf (includes The Pack, #7) by Karen Whiddon

I am making an assumption that this is a series, but don't know. Planning to add them to my TBR list.

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandajayde) My book is the first in a series of shifters
Dark Moon Rising by Amanda Jayde

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 4 comments The bad guy in this book is a werewolf. He is so cool, brilliant and charismatic. I really liked him, but not as much as the main character.

Vampires Rule by K.C. Blake

message 25: by ♥ Ashleigh ♥ (last edited Aug 03, 2011 09:58PM) (new)

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad! (Cheshire_Red) | 62 comments Darkest Powers YA series, main character not a shifter.
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong

Darkness Rising YA series. 2nd series to the Darkest Powers series ^^.
The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

The Kiesha'ra
Hawksong (The Kiesha'ra, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Snakecharm (The Kiesha'ra, #2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Falcondance (The Kiesha'ra, #3) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Wolfcry (The Kiesha'ra, #4) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Wyvernhail (The Kiesha'ra, #5) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

The Parasol Protectorate main character not a shifter
Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger Blameless by Gail Carriger Heartless (The Parasol Protectorate, #4) by Gail Carriger

Accidental Friends
The Accidental Werewolf (Accidental Friends, #1) by Dakota Cassidy Accidentally Dead (Accidental Friends, #2) by Dakota Cassidy The Accidental Human (Accidental Friends, #3) by Dakota Cassidy

Billi SanGreal YA series, main character not a shifter
The Devil's Kiss (Billi SanGreal, #1) by Sarwat Chadda Dark Goddess (Billi SanGreal #2) by Sarwat Chadda

Strange Angels YA series, great read, main character not a shifter
Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. Crow Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2) by Lili St. Crow Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3) by Lili St. Crow Defiance (Strange Angels, #4) by Lili St. Crow

Sisters Red great book, main character not a shifter
Sisters Red (Sisters Red, #1) by Jackson Pearce

Jane True
Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1) by Nicole Peeler Tracking the Tempest (Jane True, #2) by Nicole Peeler Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3) by Nicole Peeler

message 26: by Sally (last edited Sep 18, 2011 04:46AM) (new)

Sally (Dobsew) The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1) by Nicky Charles The Keeping (Law of the Lycans, #2) by Nicky Charles The Finding (Law of the Lycans, #3) by Nicky Charles

This is a brilliant series by Nicky Charles and the books are free - I can't wait for the fourth book.

message 27: by Kaye620 (last edited Sep 18, 2011 07:30AM) (new)

Kaye620 | 686 comments J.A. Belfield - A Holloway Pack Story
Darkness & Light (A Holloway Pack Story) by J.A. Belfield

Seanan McGuire - October Daye Series (Fae with shifting abilities)
Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire A Local Habitation (October Daye, #2) by Seanan McGuire An Artificial Night (October Daye, #3) by Seanan McGuire One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) by Seanan McGuire

Thea Harrison - Elder Race
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison

H. D. Gordon - Alexa Montgomery Saga (Great new YA series with shifters and vamps)
Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga) by H.D. Gordon

message 28: by Susan (new)

Susan Sally wrote: "The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1) by Nicky CharlesKeeping the Moon by Sarah DessenFinding the Dream (Dream Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts

This is a brilliant series by Nicky Charles and the books are free - I can't wait for the fourth book."

TOTALLY AGREE and she will keep them all free - she responded (somewhere)that she makes plenty of money from her job and loves writing... she's a gem! AND her books are GREAT

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan Evangelina Green (The Color Guard, #1) by Susan Firtik

my first book = werewolves (with a few other species: vamps, witches, demons, ghosts thrown in for good measure)

message 30: by Biblioholic (last edited Sep 09, 2012 09:46AM) (new)

Biblioholic | 3 comments Cry Baby Hollow by Aimee Love Cry Baby Hollow

Werewolves

message 31: by Shari Kay (new)

Shari Kay (ShariKay) I really enjoyed the blood runner series by Rhyannon Byrd

Last Wolf Standing (Blood Runners, #1) by Rhyannon Byrd Last Wolf Hunting (Blood Runners, #2) by Rhyannon Byrd Last Wolf Watching (Harlequin Nocturne, #39) by Rhyannon Byrd

message 32: by Missyb (last edited Sep 09, 2012 02:48PM) (new)

Missyb | 99 comments Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat #1) by Tessa Adams - dragons
Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound, #1) by Jennifer Ashley - various shifters
Double the Pleasure Surprising Darcy / Bitten in the Bayou by Selena Blake - wolfs
I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Broken Heart Vampires, #1) by Michele Bardsley - some are about wolfs & one about a panther, & the ones about vampires have the wolfs in it too.
How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks - the first few are just vampires, but the last few have had the shifters involved and they've been the focus of a few of the books.

I listed the first book in the series.

message 33: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 99 comments Missyb wrote: "Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat #1) by Tessa Adams - dragons
Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound, #1) by Jennifer Ashley - various shifters
Double the Pleasure Surprising Darcy / Bitten in the Bayou by Selena Blake - wolfs
I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Broken Heart Vampires, #1) by Michele Bardsley..."

Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1) by Pamela Palmer - tiger, hawk, panther, lion, snake, wolf

message 34: by Amelle (last edited Mar 05, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

Amelle (AmelleBookLover) | 9 comments My favorite so far, but now I see so many on this list so maybe I will find something new here to love. In this book Red Riding and most the kids of the town are werewolves.

A Tale of Red Riding Rise Of The Werewolf Huntress by Neo Edmund

message 35: by Amelle (new)

Amelle (AmelleBookLover) | 9 comments Alpha and Omega looks interesting. Anybody read it?

message 36: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (DawnV) Amelle wrote: "Alpha and Omega looks interesting. Anybody read it?"

Yes I love that series sometimes I think more than the Mercy series.

If you read it be sure to start with the anthology in
On the Prowl.

message 37: by Kristen (new)

Kristen N. | 34 comments I don't know if this counts, but I enjoyed Coveted (Coveted, #1) by Shawntelle Madison by Shawntelle Madison

message 38: by Shianne (new)

Shianne (Shazza_Octavia) | 376 comments Oh Kristen, Coveted Counts alright.. Going on my TRL.

message 39: by Amelle (new)

Amelle (AmelleBookLover) | 9 comments Dawn wrote: "Amelle wrote: "Alpha and Omega looks interesting. Anybody read it?"

Yes I love that series sometimes I think more than the Mercy series.

If you read it be sure to start with the anthology in
On ..."

YAY! Just added it On the Prowl to my to read list! Thanks!

message 40: by Megan (last edited Oct 20, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 63 comments I didn't see any of these posted, but if they were, I'm sorry for the repost!

Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) by Quinn Loftis Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3) by Quinn Loftis Out Of The Dark (The Grey Wolves, #4) by Quinn Loftis Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5) by Quinn Loftis Fate and Fury (The Grey Wolves, #6) by Quinn Loftis Sacrifice of Love (The Grey Wolves, #7) by Quinn Loftis

These books are all by Veronica Blade, but A Bite's Tale isn't apart of the Shapes of Autumn series.
A Bite's Tale (A Furry Fable) by Veronica Blade My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Wolves at the Door (Shapes of Autumn #2) by Veronica Blade

The Timber Wolves Trilogy
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell Time Mends (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #2) by Tammy Blackwell Fate Succumbs (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3) by Tammy Blackwell

Shadow Falls series
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2) by C.C. Hunter Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3) by C.C. Hunter Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4) by C.C. Hunter Turned at Dark (Shadow Falls, #0.5) by C.C. Hunter Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5) by C.C. Hunter

I will be adding some of these to my TBR. I've read most of them already and I like them a lot. Theres just something about shapshifters and werewolves that is just so appealing.

message 41: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Garcia | 2 comments Megan wrote: "I didn't see any of these posted, but if they were, I'm sorry for the repost!

Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn LoftisBlood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) by Quinn Loftis[bookcover:Ju..."

I recently read Veronica Blades' books and I loved them! I'll have to check out a few of these :)

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara Durham (SDurham) | 19 comments Wild Magick Series (Werewolves/Shifters)

The Lycan Moon (Wild Magick, #1) by S. Durham The Jaguar Sun (Wild Magick, #2) by S. Durham

message 43: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Rhoades (JackieRhoades) | 11 comments My Wolver series
The Alpha's Mate (The Wolvers #1) by Jacqueline Rhoades The Alpha's Choice (The Wolvers, #2) by Jacqueline Rhoades

Wolf shifters

message 44: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 1 comments So I'm new to this and haven't figured out how to add the pictures of the title pages, but the Dragonfury series by Coreene Callahan is a good series. Obviously it is about dragon shifters, and the first one starts with Fury of Fire.

message 46: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited May 01, 2013 11:27AM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments Oh, and Brittany if you look above the comment box when youre typing:

"comment - add book/author - (some html is ok)"

is above it. Click on "add book/author" to add info and stuff.

message 47: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 29 comments There are also two series by Terry Spear:

Heart of the Wolf:
Heart of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #1) by Terry Spear Destiny of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #2) by Terry Spear To Tempt the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #3) by Terry Spear Legend of the White Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #4) by Terry Spear Seduced by the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #5) by Terry Spear Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf Series, # 6) by Terry Spear Dreaming of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #8) by Terry Spear A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing (Heart of the Wolf, #9) by Terry Spear Heart of the Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #7) by Terry Spear A Highland Werewolf Wedding (Heart of the Wolf, #11) by Terry Spear A Howl for a Highlander (Heart of the Wolf, #10) by Terry Spear A SEAL Wolf Christmas (Heart of the Wolf, #12) by Terry Spear

And the Heart of the Jaguar series:

Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar, #1) by Terry Spear Jaguar Fever (Heart of the Jaguar, #2) by Terry Spear

message 48: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 71 comments I loves The Grey Wolves and Shapes of Autumn Series, Megan!
Bound by Cynthia Eden
Bound By Blood (Bound, #1) by Cynthia Eden Bound in Darkness (Bound, #2) by Cynthia Eden Bound in Sin (Bound, #3) by Cynthia Eden Bound by the Night (Bound, #4) by Cynthia Eden

Sparks Collide by Amanda Kelly
Shifting Shadows (Sparks Collide, #1) by Amanda Kelly

message 49: by Amber (new)

Amber Polo (AmberPolo) The Devoncroix Dynasty series by Donna Boyd - Renegade by Donna Boyd The Promise by Donna Boyd The Passion by Donna Boyd

I write light dog-shifter fantasy series (with werewolf villains. Released (The Shapeshifters' Library, #1) by Amber Polo Recovered by Amber Polo Retrieved (The Shapeshifters' Library, #2) by Amber Polo

message 50: by Alisia (new)

Alisia Compton (alisiacompton) | 1 comments Granted it's my own series, but I wanted to add Shift River. Adult (meaning sexy) that features both werewolves and shifters. Shift River

« previous 1

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Iron Kissed (other topics)
Silver Borne (other topics)
Moon Called (other topics)
Bone Crossed (other topics)
Blood Bound (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christine Warren (other topics)