Amazon Kindle discussion

New Promotion: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new)

Jon Merz (jonfmerz) | 6 comments Hi All,

I just joined and wanted to let you know about a special promotion I'm doing exclusively with Amazon for Kindle owners. Here's the skinny...

Buy a copy of one of my novels (listed below) from Amazon.com, send me the receipt (proof-of-purchase) and I will send you another one of my novels (your choice) absolutely free!

PARALLAX - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0020HR7KW

What happens when two professional assassins - one a Mafia hitman and the other a former German terrorist - kill at exactly the same moment in time? For Ernst Stahl and Frank Jolino the result is a psychic bond that slowly blossoms in each man's mind, enabling them to see into the other's world. Frank Jolino doesn't like what he sees, especially when he realizes that Stahl is headed to his home turf of Boston to kill a scientist who may hold the key to solving the world's deadliest diseases. But for Stahl, there's no other option. Virtually bankrupt and with his son in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant, he's got little choice but to take the assignment. Jolino has other ideas. On the run from his crime syndicate for refusing to kill his ex-girlfriend-turned-government-informant, Jolino sets a plan in motion that will bring the two men face-to-face and gun-to-gun...with no guarantees either will survive.

VICARIOUS - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002CQUKNM

When disgraced ex-FBI agent-turned-Boston-cop Steve Curran finds a corpse with no practical explanation for its death, the nightmares start again. Convinced the serial killer that caused his expulsion from the Bureau is once again haunting him, Curran soon learns his theories are all wrong. When the sister of the latest victim, Lauren Fields, uncovers an old journal detailing the hunt for a creature known only as the Soul Eater, she and Curran must confront the very real prospect that the killer is not of this world at all – and that his motives have little to do with killing, but all to do with something far, far worse.

SHADOW CHASER - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IT798G

PURGE: A top secret satellite platform that delivers pinpoint assassinations via biological warfare... Gwynneviere - the beautiful and deadly assassin who wants to sell PURGE on the blackmarket and will stop at nothing to get it...Jonathan Archangel - former Delta Force turned elite Shadow Chaser...it's his mission to hunt Gwynneviere down before she can complete her deadly assignment. A novel of international intrigue, espionage, and biological warfare played out against the backdrop of Boston and beyond, Shadow Chaser will leave you breathless.

SPECIAL BONUS! If, after reading my novels, you review them on Amazon and elsewhere and send me notification that you've done so, I'll send you my brand new novella FOOL FOR GREEN: A Frank Steel Job ( http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003KVKT5W ), set in 1940 Boston and filled with World War II intrigue and the supernatural.

Contact me here: jonfmerz@verizon.net with your proof-of-purchase and which one of my other novels you'd like to receive absolutely free!

Thanks & hope you take part in this fun promotion!

message 2: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (shirleythekindlereader) Jon
Are your books stand alone or is there a best place to start? If there is a best place and a good order to follow would you either email or post the order.
As you might have guessed I read an entire author's work and have always been glad to start at the beginning and watch them grow.

message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon Merz (jonfmerz) | 6 comments Hi Shirley!

These are all standalone novels, actually, although I also have a hardboiled supernatural series as well (not yet available on Kindle, but will be in July). That said, Parallax has been selling best of these three, so maybe start there?

Hope you enjoy them! And thanks! :)
-Jon

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (shirleythekindlereader) Jon
Thanks for the info. Vicarious says Steve starts having his nightmares again. Was this the first Steve Curran book?

message 5: by Jon (new)

Jon Merz (jonfmerz) | 6 comments Yep, first one. The nightmares started back when he was with the FBI, at an earlier point in his life than when the book picks up. :)

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 77 comments Jon--have a question, I have a friend who also has a Kindle, but is not here on Goodreads, is she eligible for your special offer also, or is it only for us here on Goodreads?

Your type of books (from the descriptions) are the type she enjoys, and I wanted to share with her if at all possible! Even if she isn't eligible, I am going to plan to pass them along!

message 7: by Jon (new)

Jon Merz (jonfmerz) | 6 comments Hi Terri!

Anyone with a Kindle is eligible - the more the better as far as I'm concerned! :) Thanks for recommending my work to her!

Best Regards,
Jon

message 8: by Jon (new)

Jon Merz (jonfmerz) | 6 comments The promotion is still going on so I hope you check out some of my work! Thanks!