The Little Haters Club discussion

I Hate People > I Hate People Who Call You Your Friend, But Completely Ignore You

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 64 comments Mod
I have a group of 'friends' who completely ignore me and my other 2 friends!! They onlt come over when we have something they're interested in!!

message 2: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 144 comments Mod
SAME! My friend, Sam, says that we're "best friends", but whenever I send him a message or ask if he wants to hang out, he doesnt reply at all! I ask if he's mad at me and he says no...?
SO ANNOYING!

message 3: by Keyanah (new)

DEFINITELY!!!!! And they have a nerve to get angry at us when we mention it, saying we don't try to be included! They should try to include us!!!!!

message 4: by Hilary (new)

Yeah!

Makes you want to scream and yell!
haha

Oh and another one,

Theres this kid named Nick that I havent seen in a year and I FINALLY had the chance to see him, but he said that he couldnt because he had to help with a garage sale...He always would tell me that he wants to see me SO bad before I go to Italy, but then he ditches me for a garage sale?!? When he told me that I got really upset and he was like "I'm so sorry Hilary, I love you!" Why would you say you "love" me if you wont even see me! DSKLA:ELTJSGSKLF!

message 5: by Keyanah (last edited Jun 12, 2008 12:48PM) (new)

Yeah, that is weird.........And those people piss me off!!They NEED to sit next to each other, but if we sit next to them, it's death to them.They try to be nice, but they basically keep away from us.....And we used to be good friends.

message 6: by Hilary (new)

Yeah, I have a friend that not too many people like, so all my other friends kind of ignore me when I'm around her. If they are going to act like that, then who needs 'em! lol.

message 7: by Keyanah (new)

Yeah!!!

message 8: by Keyanah (new)

People are evil

message 9: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments drizz you're right but when are you not

message 10: by Hilary (new)

Yes, very right :D

message 11: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments drizz and i have the same exact problem literally. her 'friends' are my 'friends'.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ok, what rae said about tha south: i think that's wrong. i lived there for the equivalent of a year, and i had the same problem with literally EVERYBODY!! i was the outcast of the south!! it's funny now, but then, i was miserable...

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i lived in Eufaula.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) when was this?

yeah, i was surprised to find that Eufaula, Alabama is on the big USA map!! i was scared out of my mind!

message 15: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments its okay happens to me alot

message 16: by Keyanah (new)

Hey, Meggie!!!

message 17: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments HI Drizz!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate it when my friends fight between themselves and then want me to help them get back together cuz i mean i'm no miracle worker and they want me to. like rite now my 2 friends are fighting cuz one thinks the other is immature?!?!?

message 19: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments sounds like my frinds

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) exactly, and they're both immature for fighting!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

that is wat i told them!!!

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) what did they say??

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"that's not true she's the one that is being immature" and i when i said to one of them that everyone was immature she's like "but not as much as she is!" i was like wtf?!?! that is so stupid and now i think she is mad at me but won't come out and say it, which i hate cuz then it's like she's lying to my face.

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) omg. the nerve of these paople. i think stubbornness is weird, but in this case, they gotta talk to each other sometime. i mean, if they want you to help them, they would cooperate.

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) i hate being ignored! i go to the same school as meggie and drizzleherb and all the people at our school except a few ignore us! We talk to the teachers and the little kids more than they talk to us! that's just plain stupid! and then one time when i told them that we were sick of being ignored,they told me that it's not their fault that we don't have a life! I'm almost glad that we won't see them that much over the summer and in highschool!

message 26: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments yeah i know right but mrs schram is really nicse and we will see her around seton keough next year. but the fifth graders are like totally awesome though

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) yeah i completly agree!!!!!!!

message 28: by Keyanah (new)

Hi!!

message 29: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments hi drizz don't you agree with me on the comment i put up.

message 30: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 43 comments (This is Drizzle!!!)
Yeah!!!

message 31: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments oceanwaves you crack me up

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally!!!

Jesus Christ rawx my sox!!! I AINT NOTHIN SPECIAL! | 1 comments grr i agree people r evil

message 34: by Keyanah (new)

We tried testing out something last year. See, in art, me and my 2 friends sit on one side of the table, and my other 'friends' sit on the other side. Well, I sat on one side of the table and my best friend sat on the other. Then my 'friends' came, saw we took both sides of the table and went to a whole nother table! What is up with that? And, since we went to highschool, I realize who really are my friends, and who aren't.