Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Authors Book(s) Discussion > Cindy Gerard/ Black Ops Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 95 comments I have been reading Cindy Gerard's Black Op's Series. I love the characters that she has created.

What are your thoughts? And which is your favorite?

Mine is Take No Prisoner's Take No Prisoners (Black Ops, #2) by Cindy Gerard by Cindy Gerard

message 2: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Wendy,
I love this series too,I think each one I read became my fav,I never could pick just one.
She is such a sweet lady too,shes been on another board I`m on as a guest and I posted them as one of my fav series one day and the next day I found a post thanking me from her
I think she really cares about her readers

message 3: by Emily (last edited Jun 08, 2010 08:45PM) (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 87 comments I'm look ing for some more authors do you think you could tell me about her writing style plots etc.? Thanks I really would appreciate it.
~em

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
I haven't started this one yet, but I will start soon with To the Edge.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 151 comments I haven't started this one either, but I hope to soon.

message 6: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I love Cindy Gerards books. I have all six of the Bodyguard series, breathless for baccelor, and 1-3 of the Black Ops series. I still havent read the 3rd Black opps yet, it's still sitting in my tbr, but other than that one they are all keepers to me.

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I love this series, but like a few of my series lately, I'm behind on it.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Debbie, I'm pretty much behind on every series. :)

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 95 comments Emily wrote: "I'm look ing for some more authors do you think you could tell me about her writing style plots etc.? Thanks I really would appreciate it.
~em"

Em, these are high action right on the edge type books. Everyone of her hero's is fun in a different way. But still the strong tack charge when need type. Most of her stories travel to exotic locations and there is of coarse a threat that the couple must over come. If you like the Brockmann Troubleshooters Series you will like all of her books as well.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 87 comments kay thanks i'll check them out.

message 11: by Wendy (last edited Jun 10, 2010 09:14PM) (new)

Wendy | 95 comments Just finished Risk No Secrets Risk No Secrets (Black Ops, #5) by Cindy Gerard Loved the book from start to finish. Check out my review here

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 12: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

I posted a comment, Wendy. :)