Just 4 Fun!!!! discussion

Movies > The Lovely Bones

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 78 comments Mod
did a great job baseing it off the book :) the book was... odd... lol but I liked both

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie It was a good movie. I never read the book but i want to. I didnt like the ending though. I were the dad I would have raised hell on his atlas haha

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 78 comments Mod
I didn't like the ending cuz they never found out who did it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie BeiberLover:)(Monica) wrote: "I didn't like the ending cuz they never found out who did it"

Same here.

message 6: by Marie (last edited Jun 11, 2010 12:05PM) (new)

Marie I didn't like how he lured her into the club house thingy. I mean come on! You don't know this guy and you're going into a place where it's blocked off from everyone else? I wish she would have fought back(i know i would haha)I like how her killer died though haha. Over all, I like the movie.

message 7: by Vladimir (new)

Vladimir (VladimirEm) | 6 comments Marie wrote: "I didn't like how he lured her into the club house thingy. I mean come on! You don't know this guy and you're going into a place where it's blocked off from everyone else? I wish she would have fou..."

lmao not everyones like u! yur a fighter with a bitchy attitude haha

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie Vladimir wrote: "Marie wrote: "I didn't like how he lured her into the club house thingy. I mean come on! You don't know this guy and you're going into a place where it's blocked off from everyone else? I wish she ..."

lol thaaanx!