Riverclan > Riverclan RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 454 comments Mod
((rp))

message 2: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 325 comments Mod
Petalstar crouched, then sprang. She killed her rabbit neatly, then padded to camp. She headed for the nursery, intending to check on the queens.

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Mistcloud gathered up the fish she had just caught from the river and headed back to camp.

message 4: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar sighed and gazed around camp. She noted that the nursery walls were thin. "I'll get some apprentices to fix that up," she muttered to herself.

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

Mistcloud dropped her fish onto the fresh kill pile.

message 6: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar spotted her sister. "Mistcloud!" she called. "Nice catch!"

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

"Thanks," Mistcloud said, "do yoy want to share one?"

message 8: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar shook her head. "I'd love to, but, well... fish." She stepped closer. "I don't really like fish, you know," she whispered.

message 9: by Dapplenose (new)

"Oh, sorry, I forgot," Mistcloud whispered.

message 10: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

((Kk, thanks! I just thought we needed a small plot. :) ))

Petalstar smiled. "It's all fine. Tell you what, I'll eat that shrew I caught this morning and YOU have a fish. We'll eat together still."

message 11: by Dapplenose (new)

"Sounds great," Mistcloud said. She selected the smallest fish she had caught and sat inbetween the fresh-kill pile and the leader's den.

message 12: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar took a bite of her shrew. "So how has your day been?"

message 13: by Dapplenose (new)

"Pretty good," Mistcloud commented.

message 14: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

((Really? Hooray!!))

"Good. And the Clan is running smoothly, so my day was fine too," Petalstar remarked.

message 15: by Dapplenose (new)

Mistcloud took a bite out of her fish.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt quickly licked lilyhearts head and padded out of the warriors den. He saw the clan leader and her sister sharing food. he approached petalstar and said. "Sorry to disturb you but where is toadstep. Im ready for a partol." He said . He then noticed her eating a shrew but he lloked back up quickly.

message 17: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar smiled at Waterpelt politely. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure where Toadstep is. I haven't talked to him yet today - but what patrol are you going on?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..i was thinking about going on the hunting patrol."

message 19: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

"Have you already been on a patrol today?" Petalstar asked. "Of course you're welcome to go along, but I don't want you to tire yourself out, especially if you have another patrol later today."

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2010 03:16PM) (new)

" Well i did go on the dawn patrol earilier but i want to serve my clan as best as i can. Leafbare is coming and i know that we will always have fish in the river at all times..i want my clan to be fed as best as they can." waterpelt replied

message 21: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Cinderheart wrote: "" Well i did go on the dawn patrol earilier but i want to serve my clan as best as i can. Leafbare is coming and i know that we will always have fish in the river at all times..i want my clan to be..."

Petalstar dipped her head to him. "Then by all means, please go. It seems like RiverClan is lucky to have you as a warrior!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt instantly lighted up. The clan leader says riverclan is lucky to have ME."Thank you petalstar." he said and dipped his head. He then went out of camp to see if there was any hutning partols leaving. Soon enough he found one and left

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar smiled in amusement. "We have loyal warriors," she said thoughtfully to Mistcloud. "Thank StarClan we don't have to waste them in Clan wars. We're lucky it's peaceful right now." A shadow crossed her face.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt came back to camp early with 4 fish. He ran over to petalstar and dropped one next to her. "I know you had a shrew earlier but her is something extra." he said

message 25: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar smiled nervously. "Umm... thank you, Waterpelt, but I think the queens would be very grateful for the fish too."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt replied. "I already gave them some." he pushed the fish closer to her with his paw.

message 27: by Dapplenose (new)

"I think Petalstar will be full after eating the shrew. Right, Petalstar?" Mistcloud interrupted for her sister.

message 28: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

((Sorry! I'm back.))

Petalstar nodded. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. I appreciate the gesture, Waterpelt, but I'm full. Thank you. I'm sure some other cat would also like it." She brushed Mistcloud with her tail, conveying her gratitude.

message 29: by Dapplenose (new)

Mistcloud waved her tail hapily in return.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2010 04:44PM) (new)

Waterpelt felt the tension as if he could grab it..but he didnt say anything. Instead he dipped his head, picked up the fish, and padded to the elders den.

message 31: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar let out a sigh. "Thanks," she said to Mistcloud.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt came out of the elders den while giving orangetail the mouse. he gave a look at petalstar and then went to the warriors den

message 33: by Dapplenose (new)

"Your welcome," Mistcloud replied, "it's what sisters are for."

message 34: by Hawkheart (last edited Jun 21, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments Coldpaw layed outside the apprentices den taking a nap in the sun.

message 35: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Dapplenose wrote: ""You're welcome," Mistcloud replied, "it's what sisters are for.""

Petalstar smiled. She finished her shrew, then stood up. "Well, I need to find some apprentices. The nursery walls need fixing." Her gaze fell on Coldpaw.

message 36: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments Coldpaw stred from his nap from some one looking at him. Looking around lazly he saw that it was Petalstar. He just gave her a questioning look.

message 37: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Petalstar smiled and padded over to Coldpaw. "Coldpaw, are you free to do a job for me?"

message 38: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments Coldpaw licked and his paw befor sitting up. "Sure, what is it Petalstar?"

message 39: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

"Well, the nursery walls are very thin. I don't want the queens and kits to be cold. So could you, and any other apprentices you see, patch up the walls with moss?" Petalstar asked.

message 40: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments "Sure, but i think all the other apprentices are out hunting or something." He ssid standing up and walking towards the camp exit.

message 41: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

"Oh well," Petalstar said. "Thank you for helping."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt went to sleep in the warriors den

message 43: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments "Anything for you Petalstar." Coldpaw said just befor exiting the camp grounds to get some moss.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Waterpelt got up and stretched then raced after his appretince "Coldpaw, where are you going?"

message 45: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments Coldpaw turnrd atounf to face waterpelt. "Petalstar wants me toget some moss to patch up the nursery."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, you want me to come? I''ll teach you a new way to hold extra moss?" Waterpelt asked

message 47: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments "That would be nice. We could get the job done faster too." Coldpaw said.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay,lets go then." he lead the way to a small tree

message 49: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 94 comments Coldpaw quickly followed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, First roll the moss up," he did it

« previous 1 3 4 5