Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Individual Book Discussions > Gallagher girl series

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Violet (new)

Violet (mizz_v) | 2 comments What do you think about the books?

message 2: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
never read them...

message 3: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 185 comments I read the first one, but it just wasn't the kind of book I enjoy, so I haven't read any of the others.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them! Maybe part of it is just because going to spy school would be my dream come true... but oh well :)

message 5: by Bahar (new)

Bahar | 596 comments haven't read them until now,but i intend to..

message 6: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments I like them a lot. Ally Carter has a way of writing that pulls you in for a while and then, you've finished the book. I also like how, unlike a lot of authors, she doesn't drag on about one particular thing unless it's relevant- and normally not even then. She likes to keep the story moving.

message 7: by Violet (new)

Violet (mizz_v) | 2 comments they r the best i read the first, second, third and the fourth is bout to come out june 29. :-D

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh Yeah! I forgot about the new one(:
I kinda liked the series..Not the best though.

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana I haven't read the series yet, but I like spy stuff, so this might be a good series for me.

message 10: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments It's a great series. Fats-paced and doesnt wait around.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 330 comments I love that series!

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) | 651 comments the neweset book is really really good!!! i loved it i read it all in a day :)

message 13: by Tierney (new)

Tierney | 2 comments i've read the first one and i really enjoyed it, though it wasnt exactly what i expected!
I cant wait to read the next ones in the series though :)

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 330 comments The last one is REALLY REALLY good!

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) I've read the first one but there is a massive waiting list for it at the library :(

message 16: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 17 comments i accidently read the second one first and then ater i read the third one went back to it, but i couldn' finish it. i guess because i already know what's going to happen.

message 17: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments *sigh* what are we gonna do wit ya, arienne? first reading SoM before TLT, now this? its terrible! lolz anyways, are you done with OGSY yet?

message 18: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 17 comments no........i'm working on it though....

message 19: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments *sigh* youre very slow

message 20: by Jaiden♥ (new)

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 301 comments I love this series. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!(:

message 21: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin (benjamintkw) | 16 comments In my honest opinion THE FIRST BOOK WAS A WHORE. XD. I think they get better each book and more serious. Comparing, The first book is about her sneaking out to see a boy compared to the fourth book which is about a terrorist group trying to capture the protagonist, Cammie. See the difference. *wink wink*

message 22: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 17 comments I accidently read the second book first and couldn't even finish the first cuz it was so boring but the reat are awsome. But I haven't finished the last one yet.

message 23: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments still?!? girl! i'm waiting on you! the library doesn't have it yet and im broke! lolz

message 24: by Jaiden♥ (new)

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 301 comments lol, I think my favorite book was the fourth book. Or the second.

message 25: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 66 comments Ally Carter is my favorite female author and GG is the main reason. Her characters are genuine, they form real relationships, the female leads don't get dumb by the second book and make you regret ever appreciating the character.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, totally love this series. Aaaaaaaaaand the female lead is strong and she doesn't suddenly get all dumb around guys. Loooooooooooove this series like crazy.