Randomly Awesome RPs! discussion

High School > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Have fun))

Molly parked the car and joey unhooked his seatbelt. "First day of school oh yay" he said with a sigh. Molly smiled rolled her eyes and got out grabbing her bag. Joey did the same.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn was at the school already. She was droped off there at 5 in the morning.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

They walked into the school and went to the office "We need our scheduels please" Joey said "Molly Grays and Joey Montgomery"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn was at the desk she looked threw the folders and pulled them out. "Would you guys like to have a tour before school starts?"

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Aline walked into the office behind Molly and Joey to get her shedule. "Do you have the shedule for Aline Miller?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn grabbed it and handed it to her

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey looked at Molly she shook her head. "No thanks we know our way around" he smiled slightly taking the scheduels and walking to their lockers.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn nodded sitting down.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Aline grabbed hers and headed to the door.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

They put their backpacks in the lockers. They were next to eachother. "What class do you have first?" he asked Molly "English..you?" she looked at him like I can't survive with out in there even though its my favorite subject. "Same" he smiled. She smiled and grabbed her stuff. he did the same they walked side by side to English.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn left the office. She headed off to her first class.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Aline looked at her shedule. "English." she said, walking to her class.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey sat next to Molly and they set their stuff on the desks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn walked into the class and teacher handed her papers

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly looked up and poked Joey "hey...isn't that the girl from the office?" she whispered. "Huh?" he looked up and nodded "ya"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly smiled and the teacher started her lecture. When ever the teacher gave them a lecture they had a writing prompt to follow it.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine listened to the teacher. She hoped they had a writing asignment, because that was her favorite type of homework.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

When the teacher stopped droning on she gave a writing assignment and then another for the homework just before the bell rang.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine grabbed her things and headed for the door.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly looked at her schedule and smiled having Art next. She loved the art teacher they had so much in common and spent some time over to the summer working together on paintings and things. She went to her locker and unlocked it. She grabbed her art supplies. Joey sighed having spanish next.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Art." Amine said. She got all her supplies and headed to class.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She closed her locker and headed to that room which was almost right across the hall from her.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine walked into art. She loved art, and hoped the teacher was nice. She sat at a table.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly looked up seeing Amine sit at her table. She smiled and waved slightly looking up from her drawing.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine waved. "Hi, I'm Amine." she said to Molly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"molly" she said holding out her black/silvery hand she notice 'oh sorry" she giggled and held out her other hand.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine giggled, shaking her hand. "What are you drawing?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly pushed the picture of a person to her and then the scetch book. They looked almost exactly alike.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Wow, this is amazing. You did this all by yourself?" Amine asked, impressed.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded "not that good" she shrugged.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Please this is amazing." Amine said. She brought out her sketch book, turning to a page where she drew the album covers for her favorite bands. They matched them almost perfectly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow" she smiled "these are awesome" she grinned. The teacher walked in and smiled waving at Molly. Molly smiled and waved back.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine put her sketch book down.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher began her hellos and introduced the new students. "alright...today we are drawing people...do I have any volenteers to pose?" she asked looking around.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine rose her hand. She wasn't the best at drawing people.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly raised her hand as well. She already had her drawing of a person. "well you both can come up here." she smiled waving them up. No one else raised their hands.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine walked up to the teacher. "Hi, I'm Amine." she said quietly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice to meet you" she smiled kindly. Molly followed behind her "I trust that you have yours done or are still working on the picture I gave you" the teacher smiled at Molly. She nodded "It's on the table...but not finished" she said. "Alright go to the center of the easles((sp?)) and strike a pose...be touching in a way to make it a little more difficult." the teacher smiled.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine walked over to the easle ((i dont know how to spell it either :P)) and got into a pose.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine walked over to the easle ((i dont know how to spell it either :P)) and got into a pose.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly looked at her pose and struck her own. There arms were touching and their legs a little.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine held completly still.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

As did molly. She sighed staying in the pose until the bell rang and she paused before everyone put the penciles down.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Aminepaused as well. As soon as they put their pencils down, she relaxed. "Wow, that was a long class." Amine sad.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly shrugged "I guess" she said grabbing her stuff and walked to her locker.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "I can't stay still verry long. What's your next class?" Amine asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at her Schedule. "umm...science"

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Me too." Amine said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"cool...im not sure you will like Mr. Fan...he's kinda mean.." she bit her lip "Just to warn you" she grabbed her stuff for science and headed down the hall to the stairs. She climbed them and walked to the science room.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Amine was right behind her. "That doesn't matter, I like science. How could he mess it up that much?" AAmine asked.

« previous 1 3