Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (general & ongoing) > Fun: Hot guys reading books

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (last edited Jun 08, 2010 09:15AM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments This is what happen when I stay online too long. :)

Found this website Hot Guys Reading Books and thought that is such a cool idea.

Here is their little introduction:

There are plenty of attractive men in the world, but unfortunately few of them that are avid readers. Welcome to "Hot Guys Reading Books" the blog that scours the internet for examples of luscious literary men and gathers the evidence in one place.

So doing a little copycatting (is that a word?), let's go ahead and put together our own pics that fit the category.

Anybody up for this kind of photo search?

message 2: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments I'll post a couple to start the thread off, before I call it a night. : )

message 3: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments

message 4: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

message 5: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

message 6: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 721 comments How do I add a picture?

message 7: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 1149 comments Oooohhh...this looks like fun. I'm with you Carolyn, I have no idea how to post a pic either.

message 8: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (last edited Jun 08, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments You can click on (some html is ok) on top of the text box, to see the html code.

or

you can check this thread where Kasia gave some detailed instructions on how to post pics

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 9: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 721 comments Okay I added it to my pictures but don't see a text box. I'm lost.

message 10: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Carolyn F. wrote: "Okay I added it to my pictures but don't see a text box. I'm lost."

I'm referring to the box where we type our message. :)

message 11: by Mojca (new)

Mojca | 1414 comments

[image error]

message 12: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

message 13: by KimKirt (last edited Jun 13, 2010 05:22AM) (new)

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim) (jim_formerly_photojim) | 5294 comments Found this this morning and thought you'd like the guy crying over Pride and Prejudice

message 15: by Someoneyouknow (last edited Jul 03, 2010 03:39AM) (new)

message 16: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (last edited Jul 21, 2010 04:34PM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Lady Jayne posted it as a response to UM's status update today, and I thought it fits quite well with this thread.

message 17: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Smiley1881) Yz the Whyz wrote: "Lady Jayne posted it as a response to UM's status update today, and I thought it fits quite well with this thread.

"

My favorite so far Yz. :) Yummy!

message 18: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Danielle,

Isn't he a hottie? *swoons*

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (ladyjayne) | 2 comments Yz, thanks for the link to the RRRC's Hot Guys Reading books thread! I may be biased but I think Jensen is the best! ^_^

Though... Josh Holloway is yummy, too! And I thought surely there are pix of him reading…more…comfortably (read: with less clothing LOL).

message 20: by Purple (new)

Purple (purpletan) | 1221 comments Wow. Hmmm... (sighs) ...

message 21: by Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:38AM) (new)

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (ladyjayne) | 2 comments Hottie Daniel Henney reading...*sighs*

[image error]

message 22: by Purple (new)

Purple (purpletan) | 1221 comments Oh..my..goodness. I watch most of his koreanovellas. He seems so innocently handsome.

message 23: by Joyzi (new)

Joyzi (joit) Aaaaaw daniel henney

message 24: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (last edited Jan 27, 2011 06:44PM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Found this one today.