A NEW TWILIGHT GROUP!!!!!!!!! discussion

Whole series > Edward

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda this topic is for edward in general. hate him? love him? on Team Edward? i think its pointless to post so many topics about edward, when you can put it all on one thing. go at it!!!!!!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliawong) | 6 comments I love Edward! I am on TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! He rocks!

message 3: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I'm definitely not on team Edward! I mean, he's an ok dude, but he's just too proper!

message 4: by Amanda (last edited Jun 12, 2008 01:44PM) (new)

Amanda he is alittle old fashioned. but sooooo totally sweet!

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda OMYGOSH! i was looking through the groups and i saw a twilight haters group! i got sooooo mad! how can anyone hate twilight!?!?!?!

message 6: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I HAVE NO CLUE

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments i dont know what "team" i'm on. but, i have a question, if anyone can answer it for me, how can you have a crush on a fictional character (such as edward)?

message 8: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I don't know? I think it's only people that aren't smart enough to realize that he's not real? No offence., I used to be in love with Jacob, but I have grown out of my childish fantasies. Jk

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 4 comments i just dont get it. i have a friend who has/had the HUGEST crush on edward, which didnt make sence to me, just because he's not real. i mean, the actor they picked for him is SO ugly. maybe they'll make him pretty. i dont know. but, back to what i was saying, i really thought it was odd that she had a crush on a fictional character. but maybe i'm just to down to earth. but i have heard that's a good thing, so...

message 10: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 19 comments love him! go team edward whoop whoop!!

message 11: by Avablue14 (new)

Avablue14 | 7 comments Edward rocks New York... ;) I like the actor they picked; I guess since I'm a HP fan..saw him in the Goblet of Fire..I guess you can't please everyone.

message 12: by Avablue14 (new)

Avablue14 | 7 comments I'm on Team Edward...

message 13: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Team Edward All the Way!!!!!

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliawong) | 6 comments I agree Yasmin!

message 15: by Amanda (last edited Jul 19, 2008 11:11AM) (new)

Amanda im torn between the two teams. and you can be in love with a character, even if he's not real. sure its alitte stupid, but its fun to fantasize!

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda cool. i have the poster from the cover of the new moon book on my wall. i put a black rose by it.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments yeah i kinda agree with ur point, he is so proper and clingy. But i do like his character, the book describes him so well u can c him in ur mind. but i would b on Team Jacob personally.

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments i hav a group of freinds called the ANTI- TWILIGHT SQUAD. They refuse to read the books, cause they don't want to b part of the phenomenon. Wierd , huh. I read it because i wanted to not because everyone else was. but tey will go see the movie, it doesnt make sense.

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments yeah, how could u. I can picture edward, but i dont think he is real, really ur friend is in love with a describtion.

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments the actor is good, i was a little upset at first, but now i think it is a very good match.

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments OOOOOOO me too, i am saving those tattoos. i wont ever wear them.

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie S (bookworm23) | 8 comments i hav that Eclispe poster 2. i read the message on it every day. i makes me feel good.

message 23: by Breezy (new)

Breezy holladay (possiblepig) | 7 comments Team Edward all the way baby! He rocks and rolls all night long sweet suzie.

message 24: by Breezy (new)

Breezy holladay (possiblepig) | 7 comments Team Edward all the way. He rock and rolls all night long sweet suzie.

message 25: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jenjen195) | 1 comments i am on edward's team all the way, jacob can go die for all i care. edward was ment for bella

message 26: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 19 comments that is how the book was created ...two people in a meadow..... one telling the other how hard it was for them to not eat them..how romantic..did i spell that right romantic

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments haha

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments hey i saw a shirt and it said team jacob and on the back it said cause i want edwar all to myself.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments i know. it was totally awesome.
but i really like jacob too. soooo. yea.

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda i think the book is gonna be MUCH better than the movie. i can already find a ton of mistakes in the pre view thing.

message 31: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments mmm hmm there are gonna be a lot of differences and books are always better than their films. you can actually be drawn into a book and believe your their with the characters, but with a film, thats a lot harder :D

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments yea seriously. i just hope its not TOO different! like in Eragon, that was soo horrible compared to the book! SSSOOO horriibloe!

message 33: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Mmm thats the problem, I do it with Harry Potter all the time now, I see snape as Alan Rickman all the time :D but thats sorta funny :D

message 34: by Amanda (new)

Amanda i agree with the ergon thing (luved the book by the way). but after my bro saw the movie, he wanted to read the book, so maybe the same will happen for twilight!

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda hmmmm....i was just thinking that if the movie is bad will it discourage people from reading the book? i hope not.

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda im interested to see the moivies rating.

message 37: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 19 comments yeah the movie looks like it's going to suck big time.

message 38: by Amanda (new)

Amanda i dont think anyone could match edward. bella just has to be normal.