SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Caitlin Kittredge
This topic is about Caitlin Kittredge
Series and Authors We ❤ > Caitlin Kittredge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Apr 01, 2013 06:43PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29050 comments I've been enjoying her "Nocturne City" series since it first started and recently started reading "Black London". I enjoy both, but NC is a favorite of mine. It's a series you don't typically hear people chatting about, but that doesn't mean it's not worthy of it's 15-minutes. :)

SERIES BY CAITLIN KITTREDGE

Anthologies
Strange Brew by P.N. Elrod My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon by P.N. Elrod Huntress (Cin Craven #3.5, Black London #1.5) by Christine Warren The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 Love Bites by Trisha Telep Kiss Me Deadly 13 Tales of Paranormal Love by Trisha Telep

Nocturne City <-- series ended
Night Life (Nocturne City, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge Pure Blood (Nocturne City, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, #5) by Caitlin Kittredge

Black London
Street Magic (Black London, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge Demon Bound (Black London, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge Bone Gods (Black London, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Devil's Business (Black London, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Soul Trade (Black London, #5) by Caitlin Kittredge

Iron Codex
The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge The Nightmare Garden (Iron Codex, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge

Icarus Project
Black and White (The Icarus Project, #1) by Jackie Kessler Shades of Gray (The Icarus Project, #2) by Jackie Kessler

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 82 comments I'm a big fan as well and was disappointed to read at her blog over the weekend that Daemon's Mark is the last in the Nocturne City series, I hadn't realized that. It's in my TBR pile for this month. Apparently she has another adult UF series in the works in addition to the new Iron Codex series, so that's something to look forward to. And she says there will be at least one more in the Black London series after Bone Gods, tentatively called The Devil's Business. This is her current "To Do" list:

* Write chapbook to accompany The Curse of Four
* Edit The Curse of Four
* Write Bone Gods (Black London #3) and:
* Write Iron Codex Vol. II (title change, seekrit for now)
* Write Devil’s Business (Black London #4) or:
* Write New UF #1 (formerly Desolation Row, formerly The Remains, formerly the artist formerly known as Prince) and:
* Write sample for The Forest of the Night (standalone horror proposal)
* Write short for “Corsets and Clockwork” (YA steampunk)
* Write New UF #2
* Write Iron Codex Vol. III
* Write the untitled ghost-perfume short for Hex in the City antho
* Write “Bark at the Moon”, YA werewolf short
* Finish my TV pilot
* Write The Bride sample (YA option book)

message 3: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29050 comments Son of a *&^%$! I didn't know that was the last book of the NC series! Man, what is up with my fav's ending this year? That's the second one now that I've found out after reading the very good recent release that "Oh yeah, BTW, that's the last one ... hope you enjoyed it". :(

Well, thanks for the update anyway. Hopefully I'll like her new "Iron Codex" series and there's always a book or two more of "Black London" to look forward to.

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Jul 16, 2010 01:53AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29050 comments Caitlin Kittredge will be making appearances at these conventions:
Check here for more information

Comic-Con International
July 22-25, 2010
San Diego, CA

SteamCon
November 19-21, 2010
Seattle, WA

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 1193 comments have the books on my TBR shelf