Naruto Roleplay and Fanclub discussion

Akatsuki > Pein

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

Sasori No Danna  | 142 comments Mod
I have a theory about Pein...
I don't think he wanted the other members have world domination. I think he wanted them to do all the dirty work for him, and if they achieved the goal, he would kill all the other members (besides Konan) off because would it make sense if..
Sasori was making puppets while Deidara bombed and all the other members did what they did and they all ruled together?

message 2: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) What? Nah....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!........impossible.........wait.....it could be possible but i dont think he would kill his men.........would he?

message 4: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

I mean, he might be willing to....

message 5: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) He's dead now though.

message 6: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

Well they think he is.

message 7: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) How can he be alive? He KILLED himself saves the stupid village people!

message 8: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

...Yes, but Kabuto is ressecuting (sp?) the members like Sasori, Hidan, and right now that's all I know... and so, he might bring Pein back to life.

message 9: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) EW.

message 10: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

O.O

message 11: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) Kabuto is a weirdo.

message 12: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

WHAAAAAAAT! I mean, Sasori's better but don't diss Kabuto!

message 13: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) Kabuto. is. WEIRD. He's, like, HALF OROCHIMARU now...EWWWW

message 14: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

Orochimaru was awesome...

message 15: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) he was!

message 16: by Rin (new)

Rin Akasuna if you mean ressurecting then he brought Nagato sasori Deidara itachi and kakuzu back to life and said he would help madara by getting his other members back. hidan isn't dead he is just buried like a couple feet underground but is alive though they might dig him up

message 17: by Sasori No Danna , Pachirisu! (new)

I know, but he is dying. How can he bring Deidara back? I mean he blew himself up, no trace. Do you think they will be mindless zombies, or will they be able to think?

message 18: by Rin (new)

Rin Akasuna from what i have abserved about orochimarus reanimation justu i don't think it is the real body but it might just be made of dirt or something i mean really i'm pretty sure the bodies would be rotted by now and madara had itachi's body so i know those aren't the real bodies. they can think and speak of there own free will but they are being ordered around by the summoner and can only listen to hte summoner is you go on naruto.wikia.com and type in reanimation jutsu you might find out some more info on it i don't know

message 19: by Rin (new)

Rin Akasuna Summoning: Impure World Resurrection[1:]

Name

Kanji 口寄せ・穢土転生
Rōmaji Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
Literal English Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Viz manga Summoning: Worldly Resurrection
English TV Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation
Debut

Manga Chapter #117

Anime Naruto Episode #69
Game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Data

Classification Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, Tensei Ninjutsu, Jikūkan Ninjutsu
Rank S-rank
Class Supplementary
Hand seals Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon→ Clap hands
Other jutsu

Parent jutsu Summoning Technique
[hide:]Users

Tobirama Senju
Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi

This summoning is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. Kabuto mentions that Tobirama Senju and Orochimaru were the only ones who knew how to use this technique, and Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Before the technique can be performed, a living sacrifice must be found. The sacrifice's body is used as a vessel for the soul of whoever is being revived, with dirt and ash encasing them to resemble the original body of the person being resurrected. The end product is stored in a casket until summoned by the user.

When first summoned, the body of the resurrected appears gray and in a state of minor decay. They retain any memories and abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai. At this point the revived still have their free will, and thus are not under the user's control. With the application of a special fuda tag their free will is removed, but their appearance is restored to a closer likeness of how they looked in life. This technique can be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. Once this is accomplished, the bodies turn back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed lying among the ashes.

When Orochimaru used this jutsu, he sacrificed Kin Tsuchi and Zaku Abumi to revive Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. Kabuto used it to resurrect Itachi Uchiha, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and Nagato simultaneously. He also summoned a sixth coffin with an unseen person in it, whose presence forced Madara to accept Kabuto's offer for an alliance

here is the info from that