Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fishpaw looked around the camp.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 480 comments Mod
Bramblepaw slept peacefully in her nest.

Lightpaw was already up and at 'em. She pounced on Bramblepaw. "Wake up! It's morning now!"

Bramblepaw instantly woke with the weight of her sister on her. "Was that really necessary?" She asked.

"Yes. Necessary for my personal satisfaction," Lightpaw said. "Now get up."

Bramblepaw groaned, then got up and stretched. She walked out of the apprentice den.

message 4: by Emily (new)

"Morning," Lightpaw said happily.

"Same," Said Bramblepaw, yawning.

message 5: by Emily (new)

((They haven't got one yet.))

"Sure," Lightpaw said.

Bramblepaw yawned, "k."

message 6: by Emily (new)

Bramblepaw crouched down and started toward the squirrel. She was just about to pounce, but not before Lightpaw whizzed past and killed the squirrel no sweat. She looked at Heartstorm with satisfaction.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Lightpaw nodded, but she still had a prideful aura around her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((ill be lightpaws mentor))

* Specklesong got up and padded outside the warriors den looking for her apprentice Lightpaw. SHe first checked the apprentices den then the clearing. when she didnt find her she went outside the camp. she quickly found her with heartstorm and bramblepaw. "there you are lightpaw..ive been looking for you." she said. she looked up at heartstorm and saw the look in her eyes."heartstorm whats wrong.?" then she smelt a scent"Windclan" she growled through bared teeth

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

* Specklesong said in return. "we better!Windclan might be wanting to atack now!Lets go!!"she said and raced off towards her camp.

message 10: by Emily (new)

"Yeah right!" Said Lightpaw after the warriors were out of earshot. She ran off after them.

"Lightpaw! Wait!" Bramblepaw called. She ran off after Lightpaw.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fishpaw ran out into the forest.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

* Whiskerstar couldn't believe what she was saying "What! This is unacceptable!Take me to it now!" she yelled.*

* Specklesong turned around and raced towards where the scent was. She bumped into two bundles."Bramblepaw!Lightpaw!WHat are you doing?Heartstorm said to stay back!"she looked at lightpaw and knew instantly that it was her who started to go. "Okay...just lets go back.....whiskerstars coming to see...go..go..go!" she didnt wait for the apprentices and just ran off.*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

* Whiskerstar padded over to a yew bush and smelt. She growled loudly."Windclan definatly...this is deep in our territory to...we...we...we ATACK AT DAWN! We cannot let windclan take our territory." she yelled.*

*Specklesong couldnt believe what she was hearing!There was gonna be a fight at dawn!So soon!Its whats best for the clan she thought!:"Yes whiskerstar we attack at dawn."*

message 14: by Emily (new)

Lightpaw didn't know what to think. A battle? She was excited anxious and horrified at the same time.

Bramblepaw on the other hand thought it was all unescesary. "Shouldn't we try talking to them first?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

* Whiskerstar turned her head towards Bramblepaw. "TALKING?" she hissed. " Those scrawny-flea-bitten fools wont listen!You approve of this!"she pointed her tail at the yew bush.*

* Specklesong stood beside her apprentice(lightpaw) and whispered in her ear "We'll practice your battle moves before the battle."*

message 16: by Emily (last edited Jun 12, 2010 12:58PM) (new)

"D-Deathberries?" Bramblepaw asked a little confused.

Lightpaw was now twice as excited. She would get a chance to practice her skills before trying them....claws unsheathed

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

* Whiskerstar said "Deathberries! Dont you see?Its a sign! There will be death from Windclan if we dont act soon! This is the perfect time to strike! You actually approve of this? Traitors. Fine you can stay home and guard the camp if you two dont believe in what im saying!" she said pointing ot Heartstorm and Bramblepaw. She turned around and raced back to camp.*

* Specklesong nudged her apprentice."Come on Lightpaw lets go to the sandy hollow."*

message 18: by Emily (new)

"Ok!" Lightpaw said eagerly. She followed her mentor. There won't be any death in WindClan while I'm around, Lightpaw thought.

Bramblepaw winced at the word traitor. She didn't understand how she was betraying her clan by not wanting it's blood shed.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2010 02:02PM) (new)

((whiskerstars a girl))

* Whiskerstar got into camp and called her deputy in her den.((frostpebble))*

* Specklesong got to the sandy hollow and said "Okay Lightpaw, pretend i am a Windclan warrior who is sneaking into the camp, what are you going to do?"*

message 20: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit crouched down a few feet from a blue butterfly. Completely oblivious to the danger and panic around camp he thought now was as good a time to play as any other. He took a few quiet steps before tensing all his muscles and pouncing on the insect, only to miss by a few seconds. Gingerkit didn't care though, it was still fun. After a few more attempts on a few different bugs he finally trotted back to the camp with a caterpillar in his mouth. He was so proud you could practically see an aura of happiness around his small orange body. He trotted past a few other clan members with his head high and swinging the insect so they would notice. "Morning Whiskerstar and Frostpebble." He threw the caterpillar up and caught it in his mouth again; just to be sure the clan leader had seen his good work. He took it over to the fresh kill pile and adding his small contribution.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*Whiskerstar saw Gingerkit padding back to camp with a caterpillar. She went over to him "Why is that on the fresh kile pile?" she scolded. "And why were you out of the camp! Kits are not allowed outside the camp!" she hissed.*

((She's in a bad mood))

message 22: by Emily (new)

Bramblepaw looked over at Gingerkit. He was being yelled at by Whiskerstar. Bramblepaw was not good at standing up, especially not in front of leaders, especially when that leader had called her a traitor, but she went over anyway. "Hey, cut him some slack."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*Whiskerstar looked at Bramblepaw...."Oh look its the tratior!" she growled and headed to her den. She didnt need a little apprentice telling the clan leader what to do.*

*Specklesong bared her teeth and said "I'm gonna kill all the kits in the nuresery!" she crept around Lightpaw and pretended to stalk kits.*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*Whiskerstar jumped onto High Rock and said "Cats of Thunderclan! Come under the High Rock for a clan meeting!" she yelled*

message 25: by Emily (new)

Lightpaw loved kits. She wouldn't let that happen. She pounced toward Specklesong, but then veered sharply right and slithered under her belly. She swiped her front paws over it.

Bramblepaw normally would have felt bad at such words, but she felt she had done a good thing. "Some leader we have..." She grumbled, then she looked at Gingerkit, "It is a magnificent catch."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Specklesong gasped in surprise then turned around and leaped on top of Lightpaws back squarely.

Whiskerstar called "Windclan have marked there territory in the middle of ours! We must take action!:" her head swerved form left to right. Dustfoot yelled out "We should fight!" then a loud cheering was follwed after.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dont you see it's a sign?" whiskerstar yelled. The medicine cat Sparrowtail came out and yelled "Its true. The phrophecy is coming true! Berries from windclan bring death!!!" he yelled. Whiskerstar held her head high

message 28: by Emily (new)

By this time, Bramblepaw was far from camp. She had run all the way to the death berry bush. She wanted to...look around some more.

Lightpaw let out a huff of air and collapsed to the ground. Her face hit the ground and she got a mouthful of dirt. She spat it out in disgust and rolled on her side so Specklesong would fall off.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Whiskerstar sighed "Maybe..maybe...your right heartstorm." she jumped off high rock and went to lay in her den.

Specklesong fell down but got back up she swevered so she nuged her paw into Lightpaws flank so she could fall.

message 30: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit's chest puffed up at Bramblepaw's complement. "Thank you." He said, keeping his head high he trotted back to his den to tell his mother about his "magnificent catch".

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*Whiskerstar looked up at Heartstorm eyes full of sadness "I just dont know what to do? Half of my clan goes against me and the other follows me. Sometimes i think I'm not right for being Thunderclans leader." she said saddily

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Whiskerstar sighed "Im sorry i called you and Bramblepaw a traitor, its you guys that make a clan. Maybe your right about talking to Windclan first." she said

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2010 07:39PM) (new)

"Yes and i'll come with you. I want three warriors and two apprentices. So that it looks like were not gonna fight."whiskerstar said

Specklesong got up and said to Lightpaw "Come on, lets head back to camp."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, lets go then." Whiskerstar got up and padded out of the den. She beckoned with her tail for Heartstorm to gather all the cats for the Windclan talk.

Specklesong walked into camp

message 35: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) "Oh oh oh! Whiskerstar! Can I come with you?" Gingerkit was practically bouncing around with excitement. "Pleeeeease?!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Whiskerstar looked down at the kit and stifled a purr. She bent down and said " When your an apprentice you will get to go on the first fight there is if there is any. And brilliant catch today!" she said. She got up and called Specklesong and Lightpaw coming into camp. She turned to Heartstorm and said "You get the rest."

Specklesong rushed towards Whiskerstar "Yes?" she said "You and Lightpaw are coming with me to warn windclan about there incident." thats all she said and beckoned with her tail for them to follow. SHe stood by tthe entrance and Specklesong followed. Yay! SHe thought she's gonna go talk to Windclan. She beckoned with her tail for Lightpaw to follow

message 37: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit's chest puffed up with pride. He grinned at Whiskerstar, "Okay, thank you!" He trotted away with his head held high, only to trip over on his way back to the den.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Briarsong went to make sure Gingerkit was okay.

message 39: by Rosie (last edited Jun 18, 2010 06:32AM) (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit smilled up at Briarsong. "Hello Briarsong! Want to see what I caught?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Are you okay " Briarsong meowed

Secondslikecenturies | 2 comments Tigerpaw bounded into camp with a vole in her jaws.

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Fallingfire sat in the nursery with Firekit and Dusk-kit.

message 43: by Emily (new)

Firekit mewed while sleeping. Her orange paw batted subconciously at Dusk-kit's ear.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Specklesong looked at Lightpaw "Come on!" she said

message 45: by Emily (new)

Lightpaw followed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Specklesong got to a clearing with Lightpaw, Whiskerstar padded up.

Whiskerstar padded up to Specklesong and Lightpaw and said "Lets wait here for the others."

message 47: by Emily (new)

"Ok," agreed Lightpaw. She saw Bramblepaw pad over to them.

message 48: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit nodded and rolled her eyes. "Of course I am, nothing can hurt me, I am a warrior!" He started jumping around excitedly. He then raced off to find Fallingfire and the rest of his kin.

message 49: by Emily (new)

Firekit woke up with a start "DON"T EAT HIM!"
She then realized where she was, and that it was just a dream. She saw Gingerkit padding toward her. "Hey Gingerkit!"

message 50: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Gingerkit crouched down and started to stalk towards his sister. When he was only a few paws away he leapt onto Firekit and pounced. "Hey." He smiled and pretended to sleep, purring softly.

« previous 1 3 4 5