Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 1 comments Mod
why do we always get in troble for dumb things like not cleaning our rooms

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) heyyy :)
and i agree.
im in some deep trouble right now. why? i havent cleaned my room and i lost my calculator. grrreat.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I get in trouble for realllllly dumb things to... like eating to much chocolate! But, I do it anyway

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

sometimes i just laze around and do nothing and get in trouble for it.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Oh ya I get what you mean I can get grounded for swimming

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) Ya Rachel, when i eat too much sugar I get in trouble (i still do it anyways too) :P

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I can get in trouble for

1.walking in circles
2. eating to much'3. not cleaning my room
4. siting
5. reading to much
6. being on the computer to much... like right no
7. well the list goes on and on

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) haha SAME
I read ALOT especially when im supposed to be doing my hw.
No, im not really one of those kids who gets their phone taken away - no - i get my BOOK taken away haha

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Oh I hate that especially when you are only about 5 pages from the end and you need to know what happens!!!!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) omg I knowwww!!!
have you read Hex Halls? I like, JUST finished it a minute ago. It was super good :) but luckily, i didnt get it taken away haha

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel No I really want to though i bought it but.... I have quite a list to go through I'll read it soon though!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) yaa im reading Meridian now! its prettty good but kinda creepy

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I love reading creepy books at night, especially when its dark... god it can get creepy!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) I know right? I'll wake up in the middle of the night and think about a creepy book im reading and cant go back to sleep. I have to turn my light on or something.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel oh ijudst read it through the night!

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) i usually do too but, school has been sooo stressful, that i just pass out at ten.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Same I can only do it on weekends

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) yepp. but hey, its almost summer! YES!!!

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel See... I got out of school 2 days ago!!
I know I'm lucky!

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) I have three more days! tomorrow is a half day, as well as wednesday of next week! it adds up to three days.. OMG I CANT WAIT.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel The days seemed to drag on for me when I had that many days left.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel This is kinda random but i made one of those list things so come and visit:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/56...

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) cool list!!! :D

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) I am i true Twilight fan, but im kinda annoyed with it right now because that's all I hear when people talk about books. I liked Twilight before it became a big hit. There is this girl I know who swears its such a great book, even though she hasnt even read it. Apparently its her favorite... :P

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) btw I read it in 6th grade, when it wasnt big yet, then in 7th it was HUGE

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Kate wrote: "I am i true Twilight fan, but im kinda annoyed with it right now because that's all I hear when people talk about books. I liked Twilight before it became a big hit. There is this girl I know who s..."

Okay if I knew her I would like shoot her! That is so annoying!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) yaa i know right? She is the stupidest girl i have ever met.You know Mono,the kissing disease? Well we were talking about how someone at our school had it. Mara walks up and says "OoOoOh!! who's Mono!" like she was hoping it was some hot guy. She's terrible...
and we were also on our school trip to DC and we were at the library of congress. We were looking down at the reading room and she said "Do you have to be important to be in there?... or... like... REALLY important to be in there?" The tour guy just finished explaining that you had to have a library card, and that it was pretty easy to get one.