I.S.230Q The best readers in the world discussion

hi

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

wow... there are no discussions in this group....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

omg!!!! no offence but people you need to talk!!!!!!!!! there are no disscusions here!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

so, did you guys like feild day??????? am i the only one whos alive???????????

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah. feild day was fun but i liked last year better. we came in ninth place again but oh well at least we had fun!!!!!

message 5: by Aniva (new)

Aniva Gaffar | 3 comments Mod
huh what? yea my class won field day :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

cool... ok so the book i am reading is a sherlock holmes book, & never read that book!!!!! i tell you, there is no point of it & its so boring... i cant wait for eclipse to come out on june 30th!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i heard that the movie was really good. it must be it has Robert Dawney Jr. in it.i want to read the book the lost boy. i reccomend to everybody the book a child called it by Dave Pelzer!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i want to read that book too!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

it is soo awesome and sad. i literally started crying in it!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hi guys, im really bored & have nothing better to do, than come online again. so waht books are you guys reading??? im reading, sherlock holmes & who am i without him

message 11: by Christie (new)

Christie Chen | 3 comments OMG i cant believe we came in 9th place AGAIN!!! xD i dont really care, it was reaaaaallllly funny watching u guys fall!!! :p

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

what team support christie???

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to read the lost boy so baddly?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

it really stinks, i mean last year we were in 9th place and we try so hard this year yet we come in 9th place again!! and the sad thing is that we dont have feild day next year:( 8th grade stinks!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

whenever i log on to goodreads, i see this shrek ad on my page, which is kinda annoying cause im seeing it everyday now, and im like what the...(fill in the blank). i like shrek, but i want the ad to disapear right now!!!

message 16: by Aniva (new)

i dont read so no point of asking me

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

prabhjot where were you. sorry i did no walk with you. i did not reaqlly see you outside. my brother got his yearbook and there alot of pictures of manny people, if you know what i mean.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i know what you mean. also i was talking with khizra and im so sorry i didnt see you. i saw 64, he was with a bunch of his friends and stuff...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i double checked, and hes not on ths website, could you try looking for him?? i tryed like 2 times and i didnt find him... yet...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

BOYS ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS!!!!

message 21: by Khizra (last edited Jun 18, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

Khizra Ali | 2 comments Including: 64 and 54 and 24.

message 22: by Khizra (new)

Khizra Ali | 2 comments Only one week and 1/2 a day left.Time passes by pretty fast.Faster than anyone can expect.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

64= yes
54 & 24= no

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

OK NOW WHO THE HECK IS 24. AND DID 64 REPLY BACK1

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, 64 did reply :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, guys, happy fathers day :)

message 27: by Aniva (new)

im so glad ur having fun ppl. I am depressed right now these indian/ desi dudes are hitting on me sending me love songs like wtf ewwww they are like what 19 or 20 age or over and i am ignoring them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Christie (new)

Christie Chen | 3 comments woo lala probhjot ;)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

isnt it ooo lala.

message 30: by Christie (new)

Christie Chen | 3 comments lol o well

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz guys... aniva i noe how u feel cause these perverted assholes on fb send me messages like that too... and i dont noe them, oh well... skools starts in 2 weeks