How about we just RP??God. discussion

rp♥♥ > Higurashi rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
((RP))

Kisa was sitting in class when Mion came up to her and said,"Hello,Kisa-chan!Apparently Kei-chan here knows you!"and Kisa turned and started to say,"Who's Kei-chan?"but then saw Keiichi,and said,"K-Kei-kun?!"

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 1155 comments Mod
Syana sat in her seat. This week, her parents were gone so she could go to school, learn, draw... and eat.

message 3: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
"It's nice seeing you again!"Kisa smiled,and then she saw Syana."Hold the festivities for a sec.."she muttered,going over to Syana."Are you okay?"she whispered.

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana nodded.
"Y-yes...."

message 5: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Okay,that's good,"and Kisa smiled.

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana stared at her feet.

message 7: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa went back to the group,and Satoko and Mion were whispering to each other and smiling.

((BE THEM.))

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Hello, Kisa-chan!" Mion smiled at her.
"Hi, Kisa-san!" Satoko laughed.

message 9: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"What were you two whispering about?"asked Kisa.Satoko kept glancing at Keiichi and her,so she just wondered.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Weeeeellll, whats with you and Kei-chan, hmm?" Mion giggled, while Satoko did herevil laugh.

message 11: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa tilted her head to the side."Awwwwwww she's just so adowable I wanna take her home with meeeeee!"Rena squealed.Rika said,"Rena,you can't take her home with you,sir!"and Keiichi understood instantly."H-hey!Wh-what are you guys talking about?!"

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana whimpered, and shrunk away from the loud noise.

Satoko and Mion laughed knowingly.

message 13: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa was flustered."I don't know what you're talking about!!Kei-kun,"she turned to him,"What do they mean?"and Keiichi scratched his head."Ummm...."

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana watched nervously.

"Oh, ho ho ho!! You know what we mean, Kisa-san!" Satoko laughed evilly.

message 15: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"No,I dont...Rena-san?"Kisa asked with a hint of confusion.Rena walked up to her and whispered it in her ear."WHHHHAAAAATTTTTT?!!!"she shouted.

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana hid, backing up toward the door.

Satoko and Mion laughed.

message 17: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

The teacher came in,and said,"Alright,everyone take their seats."and then she glanced at Syana."Syana-san,are you alright?"

Kisa was still flipping out over it,but silently.Rena was fangirling,and Keiichi put his hand on his face.

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana nodded, and fled to her seat.

Satoko and Mion shared a knowing smile.

message 19: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa decided to calm down and just draw.She drew and drew and drew,until she drew a picture that looked exactly like the group,all happy and smiling.The teacher came up to her and snatched her notebook away.Then she looked at the drawing."It's a very nice drawing,Kisa-san,but please focus on your work,"she whispered,putting it back.All Kisa could do was imagine what would happen if it all fell apart.

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana fell asleep.

message 21: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa put her head on her arm until lunch.She was down,so she went to see Syana,but then decided not to.Then changed her mind.Kisa went up quietly to Syana,and touched her arm lightly."Syana-chan?"she whispered.

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana jumped about a foot in the air.
"Wh-what?!"

message 23: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa flinched."H-hello...I just wanted to see if y-you were okay...gomenesai."Kisa bowed.

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana flinched away as well, and bowed back.
"N-No.. my fault..."

message 25: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Let's agree to disagree.Do you want to eat lunch wi--"and Kisa's offer was cut short by Mion picking up something and saying,"Wow,Kisa-chan's good!"

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana shook her head.
"N-No thanks."

Mion grabbed Kisa away, as if she couldn't see Syana.

message 27: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa asked,"Wh-what's the matter,Mion-san?"and then she realized that Mion had sen the drawing."Oh,no..."she muttered.

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Mion laughed.

message 29: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa put her hands over her head."No,no,no,no,no,no..."Keiichi was concerned."Kisa-chan...?"

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana looked scared.

message 31: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (last edited Jun 11, 2010 06:21PM) (new)

"Oh..nothing,Kei-kun!"Kisa looked up and smiled.Keiichi smiled back,and Satoko said,"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
_School ended_
Kisa was dreading walking home after club,and she parted with the group.All she could think about was what her father would do when he saw the drawing.
_Kisa's house_
When she stepped in,she was greeted by a gut punch."You idiot!"her father yelled."I told you to get home at 3 O CLOCK!IT'S FOUR O CLOCK!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"he roared.He hit her until she was barely awake,and then tossed her into the room.

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana didn't go home.

message 33: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (last edited Jun 11, 2010 06:24PM) (new)

Keiichi decided to stop by Kisa's house.He found it,knocked on the door,and was answered by her father.

((be him plz?))

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(nu)

message 35: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((PLEASE?!When u get here tommorow,I'll let you pet Wallis...))

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(^^)

message 37: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((PLEEEAAASSSEEE??))

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

1313+Dark Screech+DoomedtoFall=Insanity wrote: "Keiichi decided to stop by Kisa's house.He found it,knocked on the door,and was answered by her father.

((be him plz?))"

((which one, Keiichi or the dad?)

message 39: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((the dad))

Keiichi said,"Hello,sir,is Kisa-chan around?"

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(ah)

"No. Go away." he slammed the door.

message 41: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Keiichi tried again."Sir,Kisa left something..."

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"What?"

message 43: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Her notebook..."Keiichi handed the book to her father.Her father saw the drawing,said,"Thank you,"gruffly,and closed the door.When Keiichi left,not quite yet out of earshot,Kisa's father slammed her door open and screamed,"WHAT IS THIS?!"pointing to the drawing.Kisa flinched."I TOLD YOU NEVER TO DO THAT AGAIN!!YOU CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS!!"he yelled,hitting her.He kicked her in the stomach until she threw up.

message 44: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((HALLE-CHANNNNN!!!))

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana was....having the same problem....

message 46: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((Keiichi's veiw now XD))

Keiichi wanted to stay longer,and he heard yelling.But he decided to leave.

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(Ohhh kaaay)

Keiichi started back home.

message 48: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((now it's next day))

Kisa was in school,shaking and scared.She saw Satoko come up to her and ask,"Are you alright?"and Kisa flinched.

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

Syana was trapped at home.

Satoko recognized the look in Kisa's eyes... As did Rika.
"Are you OK, sir?" Rika asked.

message 50: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Kisa looked up with a smile,and said,"Of course I am,Rika-chan!"
"You don't look it..."Mion said.
"Well,I am!"Kisa smiled.

« previous 1 3 4