Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > 21 Jump Street

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4150 comments Mod
This evening, when I've gone to Walmart, I wasn't expecting to find 21 Jump Street in the Electronic department for $5.00. I've gone in there to find Catch and Release, because I want to see Timothy Olyphant, but I've came across 21 Jump Street's first season for $5.00 and I couldn't walk away from a deal like that. I use to love watching that show.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 151 comments What a great find! I used to love watching 21 Jump Street too.

message 3: by Arch (new)

Michelle wrote: "What a great find! I used to love watching 21 Jump Street too."

It use to be the show back in the day.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 151 comments I know right! I don't think that Holly Robinson Peete and Johnny Depp have changed much. Now I'm inspired to go to Walmart and see if I can be as lucky as you!

message 5: by Arch (new)

Michelle wrote: "I know right! I don't think that Holly Robinson Peete and Johnny Depp have changed much. Now I'm inspired to go to Walmart and see if I can be as lucky as you!"

Do that. Usually Walmart out here, would have a bin with $5.00 movies outside the electronic department, but now they have them inside the electronic department. A $5.00 section.

Call your Walmart and ask them, they should be able to tell you, because they have a blue book with all there movies and TV shows in it.

You can also go online to the Walmart site and see the first season for $5.00. If your store doesn't have it, you can always order it online and have it delivered to your Walmart for free.