HLA3 discussion

CC LA4

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosey (new)

Rosey Whiting (roseywhiting) | 8 comments I just wondered if anyone knew what was going on with the reading, or goodreads stuff for next year. I missed the meeting and all I know about is The Count of Monte Cristo. Any information would be great.

message 2: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Szatkowski | 1 comments If you want I can forward you the e-mail with all the info from Hibbard?

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten | 3 comments I need a good book to read...anyone have any?

message 4: by Collette (new)

Collette | 1 comments There are a lot of good books, what kind of book do you like?

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten | 3 comments Collette wrote: "There are a lot of good books, what kind of book do you like?"
I like the ones that kinda keep you on the edge of your seat...thrillers i guess...some romance kinda books are ok...

message 6: by Rosey (last edited Jun 13, 2010 12:19PM) (new)

Rosey Whiting (roseywhiting) | 8 comments Kirsten wrote: "Collette wrote: "There are a lot of good books, what kind of book do you like?"
I like the ones that kinda keep you on the edge of your seat...thrillers i guess...some romance kinda books are ok..."

If you look around on goodreads, there are all kinds of book lists you just have to find them. On the search menu type in thrillers or romance or whatever and a list will come up, but somewhere on the page there will be specific book groups that have a list of books that match your requirements.

Otherwise Iris Johansen, Stella Cameron are romantic thriller writers. Mostly thriller, some romance towards the end. Janet Evanovich writes a really funny mystery/suspense series, they're my favorite

Heres a romantic suspense list

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/24...

message 7: by Rosey (new)

Rosey Whiting (roseywhiting) | 8 comments Katelyn wrote: "If you want I can forward you the e-mail with all the info from Hibbard?"

I got the email, but thanks!

message 8: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten | 3 comments Alright...I decided I'm not fond of the French names

message 9: by Rosey (new)

Rosey Whiting (roseywhiting) | 8 comments Hmmm, I just realized that we are all posting in the Honors Language Arts 3 group instead of our own CC LA4 group.