twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > Eclipse Ending -Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Okay, so I recently finished Eclipse and I loved it. Personally, I think it's the best so far. But I heard some people say that they felt that the ending of Eclipse was really bad...I do not feel this way; I thought it was very good. Does anyone know why the ending would be considered bad?

message 2: by Yasmin (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments I think it was the whole, Jake thing, to be honest, and im not taking either side here, but i think that was why, because Jake ran away, and maybe the whole Bella and Edward finally getting married thing wasn't really that clear, that sort of ended abruptly.
Personally i'm with you Sella, The ending was good, maybe a little abrupt, but i liked that cos it added to the mysteries that will have to be uncovered in Breaking Dawn.

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree, Yasmin. I see what you mean, by the ending being too abrupt...also, maybe many Jacob lovers were crushed (I'm not one of them). But that wouldn't mean the ending was bad, just sad.

message 4: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Exactly! Thats all it was a good ending, Jake left :D, i don't mean any offence if you're a Jake fan.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, the Jake thing, I know it made most readers on edge, because they thought the rest would be on Jacob's pov, but that's not true.
Gosh, I've read that series four times already, and I can't stop reading them. The ending of Eclipse in heart pounding, it's way too big of a cliff hanger!

message 6: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 10 comments I actually liked the ending...I am curious about the jake thing though...

Anways,

I made a new group on twilight as well, and if any of you are interested in joining its called "Twilighters Forever". We need more members to start everything up! Thanks! :D

message 7: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments I'm the same i've read the books four times as well and everytime i read the end of Eclipse I just want it to keep going.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i kno same here the ending i wanted to kno the rest of it i want to kno wat happens to jacob but i wonder if hell inherit a lot more wolfish behavior staying in the wolf form

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB will win go die in a hole edward

message 10: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Ha ha ha i disagree there :D GO EDWARD!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

message 12: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments :D

message 13: by Little Miss (last edited Jun 14, 2008 02:54AM) (new)

Little Miss Lynsey nah if they fight bella will most likely be there and will attempt to break the fight up. Edward will respond and stop fighting because bella will be hurt and if she gets turned into a vampire and is there then Edward is less likely to stop but there is a chance that he probably will cos bella will be unhappy and she could probably kick his... butt cos she will be a new vampire and will have the extra strength.
and if bella isn't there i hope that no-one dies through it.
like a few other people, i like Edward and Jacob equally and if i had to have one killed for what ever reason i wouldn't be able to do it i would kill myself to save them.... (it would only be my choice and if i died the decision wouldnt be made and they wouldnt die )
the fight would be good i hope she puts something like that in
sorry for writing heaps

message 14: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah the end of Eclipse definately left you hanging but it also set up the foundation for what I think will be an exciting 4th book. There is still a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of anticipation about what will happen. Like the wedding, Jacob maybe coming back, Bella and Edward consumating their love, the volturi, bella finally becoming a vampire.. I can't wait!

message 15: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I'm totally an Edward fan, but I was REALLY upset when Jacob left.
DON'T ask why. I don't even know.

message 16: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments GO EDWARD! I couldn't agree more with Bethany though its a little to violent for me! I still agree! I hate you JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yasmin jai i agree

message 18: by Lulliannie (new)

Lulliannie (lullisbooks) The only thing I didn't like about the ending of Eclipse was that Edward sent the invitation to Jacob even after Bella told him she didn't want to do that to Jake. I understand why he did it, but he should have told her or something. By the way, I don't really want them to fight.

message 19: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I think it is inevitable that there will be a confrontation but i just hope no one gets hurt and they all can live happily ever after. (I'm a sucked for happy endings).