All The Books You've Never Read discussion

For the L♥ve of Reading Blog > Beautiful Creatures Traveling Book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) For the grand launch of the For The L♥ve of Reading Blog we are going to start off with a Traveling Book.

We would like to invite you to sign up for the first traveling Book. We are going to be starting off with a YA novel, Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Creatures.

Haunted mansions, gothic, creepy, death, spell books, southern charm, chicken bones, intense storms, swamp rafts, public trials, tombs, underground library, prejudiced people, fat cops, hot dark casters, crazy psycho father, mother that comes to you after death and a beater car with a weird friend. This book has everything all rolled into a unbelievable book.

Beautiful Creatures will be mailed to the person in closest proximity to the book and start it's traveling from there. You will have two weeks to read the book before you need to send it off to the next person. After you are done we would like you to post a small review of what you thought of the book for the blog.

*The book does need to be mailed certified so it can be tracked.*

You can make this a fun traveling blog and add a wonderful post card of the area of the country you are from for the next person in line.

[image error] , the second book of the Caster Chronicles will be released on Oct 12th of 2010. *We are working on getting a small interview from the authors for the Blog*

If you are interested in the traveling book, please post your name and state that you are from.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments This is a really great idea! I have the book but I hope lots of people participate! I'll try to spread the word, if you don't mind me posting on RAYBB.

message 3: by Tracyene (new)

Tracyene | 1 comments New to this, so....How do I sign up?

message 4: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Kate: PLEASE post on RAYBB!!!

Tracyene: "If you are interested in the traveling book, please post your name and state that you are from."

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments Okay I will right now.

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Okays. :)

message 7: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) so...the book will be mailed from person to person?

message 8: by Zakiya (last edited Aug 12, 2010 02:51PM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Yepps! I'm not sure if Elyssa still wants to do this, since it's been so long. I will have to ask her. Then we could post something on the blog to get some of our followers in on it, too.

message 9: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) o ok