For The L♥ve of Reading discussion

archives > Beautiful Creatures Traveling Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2010 12:48PM) (new)

For the grand launch of the For The L♥ve of Reading Blog we are going to start off with a Traveling Book.

We would like to invite you to sign up for the first traveling Book. We are going to be starting off with a YA novel, Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Creatures.

Haunted mansions, gothic, creepy, death, spell books, southern charm, chicken bones, intense storms, swamp rafts, public trials, tombs, underground library, prejudiced people, fat cops, hot dark casters, crazy psycho father, mother that comes to you after death and a beater car with a weird friend. This book has everything all rolled into a unbelievable book.

Beautiful Creatures will be mailed to the person in closest proximity to the book and start it's traveling from there. You will have two weeks to read the book before you need to send it off to the next person. After you are done we would like you to post a small review of what you thought of the book for the blog.

*The book does need to be mailed certified so it can be tracked.*

You can make this a fun traveling blog and add a wonderful post card of the area of the country you are from for the next person in line.

[image error] , the second book of the Caster Chronicles will be released on Oct 12th of 2010. *We are working on getting a small interview from the authors for the Blog*

If you are interested in the traveling book, please post your name and state that you are from.

message 2: by Karli (new)

Karli (goodreadscomkarli_is_booked) I'm currently reading Beautiful Creatures. Perhaps we can volunteer to pre-read Beautiful Darkness and review? :)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela B I would love to be involved in this...assuming some one else signs up too :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That is great. :)

I'm re-reading for this one. But I think it is a great book.

message 5: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (jilljam) I'd like to sign up for this =]

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great. I'll let you know a bit more soon :)

message 7: by Sacha (new)

Sacha (supersonicsacha) I'd like to do this. It sounds cool.