super teens high discussion

Notice for all people who have just joined. Please read.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dovewing, Jesus Christ is awesome!! (new)

Dovewing | 1228 comments Mod
Due to the fact that the original RP has over 2,000 posts, we have created a second RP for people who have just joined, which is in the folder New People RP. Please go there if you are new to this group and make things easier for yourself.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

so true. hey z. can i be a mod???

message 3: by Dovewing, Jesus Christ is awesome!! (new)

You should probably post your request in the RP.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 428 comments YOu WERE WRONG! I had left the group, Dove. and btw, we should make a new rp, cause you told me they both died.

message 6: by Dovewing, Jesus Christ is awesome!! (new)

Actually, I said I thought you were still in the group. And I was right, because I did think that. So ha. I'll make the new rp. Are we still having the quadruplets?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 428 comments YES! But I have to think up my three, so I will post them later, aka after I do my homework and other such things.

message 8: by Dovewing, Jesus Christ is awesome!! (new)

Right. And they are all smart? Just checking. Oh, and what age? I'm thinking 15 or 16.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 428 comments 16, and yes. And I was thinking they would sorta be the weird ones. Like, people regard them like they would the Cullens, except they're actually family and they're way more awesome than the Cullens. So, no tragic past, no unloving parents. Just rich parents who don't have time for them, but still call them and talk to them every chance they get.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

heh, what if you left the roup but came beack? can you still be in the onld roleplay? *coughthatwasmecough*

message 11: by Dovewing, Jesus Christ is awesome!! (new)

If you can resurrect it, sure.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 428 comments TAO!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 428 comments You might not recognize my username (cuz I changed it) but I used to be Avo!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

AVO??!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *runs up and hugs* I miss you so much!!!!!!! i missed everyone!!!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

:D im glad i was missed. (:)