Pig Lovers Fan Club discussion

Piglegance.

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥♥♥ILOVETWIGHLIGHT!!!!♥♥♥ Brown (monokuroboo) | 11 comments Mod
Hi! In order to start you MUST say the piglegance or you WILL be taken off the club list. Here, I'll say it to: I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all!

See! it's not that hard! All you have to do is copy and paste!!!!!!!!!!;-)

Mom, Julia got me a German Shepard stufft animal!!!!!

Yes, my mom is in this group.

Ok so am I like the only person talking?

thats why i like dem

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OK. I said it. Here it is again: I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the Goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma Brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all.

dianna, you must say the pigalegence

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I pledge allegiance to the pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma Brown, for which she stands 1 nation, under all, with piggys and cute animals for all. I am not making fun of the pledge of allegiance. I like that one. And, Starfire, I like Teen Titans too.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I pledge allegiance to the pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma Brown, for which she stands 1 nation, under all, with piggys and cute animals for all.

I LOVE PIGS (and camels! join my camel pig group!)

message 13: by Maya (new)

Maya | 1 comments i LOVE PIGS
I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all

message 14: by Gia (new)

Gia V. (theatrepiggy) | 2 comments I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all!

message 15: by Gia (new)

Gia V. (theatrepiggy) | 2 comments YAY PIGGIES

message 16: by Babyboo❥ (new)

Babyboo❥ | 2 comments NICE TO MEET YOU!
I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all!

message 17: by Babyboo❥ (new)

Babyboo❥ | 2 comments I actually became the member of 'goodreads' just to enter this club!

message 18: by Piggy (new)

Piggy Pigworth (Piggylover22) | 1 comments I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all!

message 19: by Pigsrule (new)

Pigsrule | 7 comments I pledge alegence, to the holy pig of the goodreads pig lovers fan club, and to Emma brown, for which she stands, one nation, under her, with piggys, and cute animals for all

message 20: by Pigsrule (new)

Pigsrule | 7 comments I really love pigs, comment if u don't eat them (I don't)