Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > $50 Gift Card with Purchase of Nook

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daria (new)

Daria Zeoli (dariazeoli) Has everyone seen? For a limited time, B&N is giving Nook purchasers a $50 gift card.

Sounds like an excellent incentive to me for those on the fence. Shame we couldn't take advantage of it, though ;)

message 2: by Michelle (last edited Jun 02, 2010 04:16PM) (new)

Michelle (beantime) You know what's lame? I wasn't supposed to buy my nook until this month, but I was so impatient that I bought it in the middle of May. If only I had waited (like I was supposed to!) I could have that $50 gift card! haha

message 3: by Jamie (JK) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) Basically the Nook is $210 right now.... it's so tempting, so very very tempting.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (beantime) Doooooo it!

message 5: by KimWin (new)

KimWin | 34 comments I really think I am going to buy mine this month. It also helps me decide between the nook and kindle.

message 6: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo That was why I did it. You can't use it on the nook or warranty but you could use it towards a cover (which I did I bought one of the cheaper ones) and put the rest on the nook to use towards books. It's used up already.

message 7: by KimWin (new)

KimWin | 34 comments The new WiFi is going to be my choice now. They don't have it in the stores yet though. Went to look earlier. You have to order off the website.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (beantime) Yeah, I would have bought the wifi only nook if they'd had it when I bought mine last month. I've found that the only time I ever use the internet or store is when I'm at home. If I'm not at home and I need the store, I can just go somewhere that has free wifi.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.