College Students! discussion

Past Discussions of Group Reads > Breakfast at Tiffany's--for those reading through

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
Use this thread if you are reading through the book and you want to talk about it. For example, if you are anything like me, if something crazy happens in a book I always want to talk about it right after it happens! It's also nice to discuss with others who are reading through it. Please make sure at the top of every thing you post you have a SPOILER warning and say up to what page you are on.

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I just picked this up from the library and I'll be starting it within the next few days. I've never seen the movie (kind of ashamed to admit that) and I didn't even know that it was a book!

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly (slinkyxo) | 153 comments I've been dying to read this! I've never seen the movie either..but I hope to after I read this!

message 4: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
I've seen the movie so I'm excited to read the book. When I saw the movie I never realized it was based on a book either! It's one of my favorite movies so I'm excited to see how the book is!

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (thatlibrarianlady) Jamie wrote: "I've seen the movie so I'm excited to read the book. When I saw the movie I never realized it was based on a book either! It's one of my favorite movies so I'm excited to see how the book is!"
Have you gotten through it yet? I read half of it before bed last night and I'm going to finish it today. I haven't seen the movie and I'm curious if the movie and book are alike?

message 6: by Fenixbird (new)

Fenixbird SandS | 5 comments I think you would love the movie! Looking forward to starting the book (good story line).