Pokemon Savers discussion

Places > Orange Island

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto | 158 comments Mod
Team galatic and me are looking for the 3 birds here. Get in our way, and you'll feel pain forever.

Kyle looked around for the 3 birds. He had no choice but to capture them for team galatic.

"Arcanine, Alakazam, Espeon, Lucario, search the whole island for the birds!"

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam had taken a boat to the Orange Islands. She was here to keep an eye on Kyle. And to make it seem like she had really turned good. Fox walked alongside her and she spotted Kyle. "Stop!"

Kyle turned around and saw Sam. "Please dont make me fight you. Im already depressed about leaving my rebellion. Dont make it worse."

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "Why? Huh? Why?" Sam asked. "You know how much it means to you to help Pokemon, not capture them."

"I made a deal with the devil and lost. As my outcome, i have to join team galatic again. I never go against my word. if you dont leave now, i have no choice but to make you leave."

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "Make me leave?" Sam laughed. "Silly silly Kyle."

message 9: by Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (last edited Jun 01, 2010 03:24PM) (new)

"you leave me no choice. ARCANINE, COME OUT!"

message 10: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "Tsk, tsk, tsk." Sam shook her head. "There's no need to fight, but if you insist...."

"I HAVE NO CHOICE!"

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "Everyone has a choice." Sam replied. "Even me. So as a well, person I say you leave this to me and go home."

"............................................. im sorry, but i cant have a choice. I lost all my choices at my battle with Cyrus. Now im in service with Venus and Neptune. Arcanine........ go help Alakazam finding the birds. I have to talk with Sam.

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam tapped her foot. "What more important than the Pokemon? So what, you made bad judgement. What's the big deal?"

"You dont understand. I still love all the pokemon, but i just can't help them in this situation. I wish i could go back in time, but i cant. Im in service of the commanders of team galatic. I never go against my words. Even if there riskey. If i have to join the enemy and i end up having to, then i have to. Sorry, but i have 3 birds to find.
Kyle sended out Arceus and flew away deeper into the island

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "He disobeyed a direct order." Sam muttered. "Leet's see how long this 'act' of his can go, shall we Fox?"
"Eeevee!"
They ran after him.

message 17: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!))

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments ((For what?))

message 19: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((To rp! I has a great capturing devise! Let me get close to the birds, and I will unleash it FULL-FORCE! It's much better than a master ball...watch Pokemon: The Movie 2000 to see my idea!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Ceres looked out to the islands. "I can't go. Eris, if only you were a Flygon." Bzzzzz... He responded.

message 21: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((Nice try.))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments "Woah!" He saw Moltres. He got out his camera and got a few shots.

message 23: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam took out Blue. "Oh Blue, If only you were a Salamence. Then I wouldn't have to take a boat everywhere! But after this, maybe they'll let me evolve you." She took out a bike and pedaled after Kyle.

Kyle looked around the whole island for the birds. Soon, he found moltres. "Im sorry moltres, i have to capture you and bring you to team galatic."
Kyle threw the zap plate and Arceus turned into a eletric type. "Arceus, use Thunder. Then use thunder wave." It all hits Moltres and Moltres is on his knee's.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam skidded to a halt in between Moltres and Kyle. "You don't have to do this you know. Is this some kind of practical joke? Undercover work? Is this all an act?" She asked, thinking that she coud win a Grammy for her performance. "I order you to turn around and head back somewhere else. I'mm sure there's other things you could be doing."

message 26: by Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (last edited Jun 02, 2010 03:12PM) (new)

"I dont work for you anymore. Its not an act or undercover work. I work for team galatic now. Your not my leader. Venus and Neptune are. Now get out of the way. I have a misson to complete."

message 27: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "So, what position did they offer you Kyle? Are you still a Grunt?"

"....................... It doesnt matter. I have to join team galatic, even if they make me the lowest member. im still in this deal. Nothing can make me join back Pokemon savers unless i was in debt to them!

message 29: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "All right then, I guess you're not as loyal as you seem." Sam said. She threw a Pokeball at the injured Moltres.

Kyle blocked the ball. "This pokemon belongs to team galatic now. Kyle threw a dark ball at Moltres. "Good thing it cant move because i paralyzed it.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Fox used Shadow Ball to block it. "Stop. By order of your commanding Grunt. This one's mine." Sam pulled out her badge for Rank 3 Grunt.

message 32: by Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (last edited Jun 02, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

"I thought you were with the Pokemon Savers?" I cant beleive you unless Neptune tells me you are. You might have stolen that badge."

message 33: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "I can have you court marshalled." Sam warned. "I've been working undercover, Kyle. How do you think I knew you were a Grunt before all of this? Remember at the Pokemon League? You recognized me. Your first mission was to go capture some Eevees."

"I still cant trust you! I overheard you and Pokemon saver's new leader saying that you were undercover agwnt from Pokemon savers Getting info on team galatic! Im telling this to Neptune!"

message 35: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam rolled her eyes. "Kyle. Quit the charade. I've quit mine. I know how much you like the Pokemon Savers, but you don't have to make up the load of mumbo jumbo you just said. You do realize Neptune will laugh at you?"

"This isnt a charade! Im really a member of team galatic now! The only way of making me a Pokemon Saver again is to..... Wait im not telling you."

message 37: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments "And why's that? You can't tell a person on the same team?" Sam asked. "Or is it one of those 'find a flaw in the deal' or 'save my life' type of things?"

message 38: by Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (last edited Jun 02, 2010 03:55PM) (new)

"Its none of that. Theres only one way to join Pokemon savers but im the only one that knows that! The pokemon savers may never see their old leader back with them! Its OVER!!"
Kyle then lefted the paralyzed Moltres and flew away with his arceus

Kyle then found Articuno, but so did Arcanine and Alakazam. "Perfect. Alakazam, Use mist to cover Arcanine! Then Arcanine, use flame wheel!" It hit Articuno directly in his center. Articuno was then weak and almost went down. "Arceus, use thunder wave!" It paralyzed Articuno. "Dark ball go-"
Before he could throw his dark ball, He blacked out and didnt move. Articuno then got over its paralyzes and flew away. Kyle's pokemon kepted seeing if Kyle would move, but he didnt. Kyle was still alive, but he was unconstious.

message 40: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam sighed. She ran over to the Moltres. She whispered, "I'm sorry, but it's for the good of the world. We're going to make this place better. I promise. You shall be going to a worthy cause. Maybe, with some luck, I may see you again. Except flying wild and free in a new world." She paused. "At least that's what they say they're doing. Maybe, with even more luck, Venus or Neptune might allow me to hold you. As in keep you until all the legendaries are caught. Long shot, but it's something to hold on to. I'll make sure they treat you well. They always do." She looked into the Moltres's eyes. They were filled with pain, sadness, recognition, and... hope? Possibly hoping that her words were true? That they would see eachother again? Sam didn't know. She took her extra Pokeball out and captured the Moltres.

message 41: by Lightsinner (last edited Jun 02, 2010 04:22PM) (new)

Lightsinner Stepping onto the Orange island then. Knowing that the others were on the hunt for the birds. Left only one choice. To try and catch them her self. Before she let the Birds into their hands. Letting out her Hounddoor and Shinx. "Ok lets get those noses to work" As she left in hunt of them. Waling for what seemed like forever till she found a very exhausted Articono.

message 42: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam looked at Moltres's Pokeball and felt a tear drip down her face. Suddenly she remembered she still had the Kanto starters along with her own from when she snatched them from the Pokemon Savers person who was trying to get them. That had been Kyle. "Whoops." She took a boat to Ice Island. While still traveling, she used the boat's computer to send the Kanto starters back to Team Galactic headquarters.

message 43: by Lightsinner (last edited Jun 02, 2010 04:28PM) (new)

Lightsinner Holding her hands up as she walked slowly to the Pokemon. Showing she meant no harm stroking its head softly as she whispered comforts to it. Pulling out a Poke ball watching it carefully. Jumping then fear laced in its eyes. But she grabbed hold of its neck clinging trying to get it to calm down...As it finally settled she spoke to it softly. "I need to get you to safety. Please understand. You cant stay here you're in danger. I will bring you back as soon as it it safe i swear." She crossed her chest looking into Its eyes.

message 44: by Lightsinner (new)

Lightsinner Throwing it gently at Articono then it sucked up the creature then. She watched as it looked at her eyes begging her not quite trusting but knowing she was not lying. The ball Rolled for a bit then relaxed. As her Shinx went over and picked it up and brought it to her. "...Thanks." Kneeling beside both hounddoor and Shinx as she sighed deeply.

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam scoured the Ice Island until she came across an unconscious Kyle. She hesitated to approach because his pokemon were still out.

message 46: by Lightsinner (new)

Lightsinner Returning her Pokemon she headed back to the ocean but not before seeing two people. Jumping behind a rock she looked round it to see what was happening...Hoping she wasnt watching something she shouldn't be.

message 47: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments Sam used a communication device to contact Neptune.

message 48: by Lightsinner (new)

Lightsinner ((are we like just waiting for other people?...Can i go get zapdos? ;;>>))

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments ((Yep, I'm just waiting for Neptune.))

message 50: by Sam (new)

Sam | 73 comments ((Who's side is your character on?))

« previous 1