Worship. > Worship.

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

On Sundays Do you go to church?
What do you consider Worship?
The Singing? The Reading of the bible?

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 26 comments Yes, and worship is anything you think, say, or do that pleases God.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's serving him in general. Praising him for all the wonderfullness he is. Teaching about his word.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think praising him is showing him glory in everything you do. When you bless someone, it glorifies him, when you forgive someone, it glorifies him, etc

message 5: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments My worship is Scuba diving.

message 6: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡ Serving him for the reast of meh life...........

message 7: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Worshiping him is whatever makes you feel the most at peace.

message 8: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡ ya

message 9: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments ......: )

message 10: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡ .......:D

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 26 comments A leader in my youth group gave her testimony a few weeks ago, and sort of talked about how everyone has their 'worship way'. She knew a person who would go out every day and pray for an hour straight. Another one of her freinds would lock herself in her room and play instruments to worship God. Yet another one of her freinds would take a walk in the woods, and would see God in the nature around her. The leader has a journal that she writes down all of her prayers in. Those are all types of 'worship ways'. I sing to worship God. What is your worship way?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that

message 13: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Worship is whatever will make you feel the most in harmony because that is the stage where God can interact with you the easiest.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

God interacts easy with us at all times, if we choose to let him. All we have to do is except him for The Almighty God He is. We can see him everyday in all the little things that give us pleasure, and all the wonderful miracles he has performed.

message 15: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments I disagree............he IS present all the time hence the term "omnipresent". And i believe that he interacts with us even if we choose not to accept him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

U seem to disagree with everyone i think u just like ....being diffrent and going againest ppl u rebel u :P

message 17: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments no....i am just not a fundamentalist like you all are.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 19: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments do you have a problem with that???

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys! Stop it! I can smell a fight coming on. This is a group about how we love God. Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins, so let's try to control our selves people.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No no fights i never said i had a problem with that and i can just delete anyone that starts problems. Since Im a mod.But i have a feeling we should ...try to keep her in this group

message 22: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) Mikayla wrote: "On Sundays Do you go to church?
What do you consider Worship?
The Singing? The Reading of the bible?"
i used to think that "church" was only a business for the elite and wealthy in the neighborhood, now i would like to find one for fellowship and to keep from deeper isolation.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikayla wrote: "No no fights i never said i had a problem with that and i can just delete anyone that starts problems. Since Im a mod.But i have a feeling we should ...try to keep her in this group"

is a little debating forbidden?

message 24: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 27 comments Its kind of sad for churches these days, people go there to sell there products, con people, and do what ever they do because they think that us Christians are easy targets.

message 25: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) Beware of False Profits!!

peace

message 26: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 443 comments Hey profit is profit....numbers don't lie. ;-)