Roleplayers Inc. discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) (rp here)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase sighed lightly as he sat on the roof his arms crossed behind his head as he watched the clouds lightly.

Carson walked around the school bragging about his new sword technique he had learned and most people listened enthusiastically.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah walked around, getting glances as she sighed. She looked around and sat under a tree.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Carson saw her and smirked, 'fresh meat' he thought to himself. He waved bye to the guys and walked over her, "hey there...are you a new girl around here?" he asked.

message 5: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Jun 22, 2010 08:22PM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah looked up and saw a guy peering down at her, "Yes, I am." she answered icily. She stood up and brushed off the back of her pants and looked at him cautiously.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Carson smirked, "ah so your the typr who doesnt like talking to people all that much....your voice and attitude are alot like my brothers are....im Carson the...number two twin of ninja academy" he said holding his hand out to her smiling with his eyes closed.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah looked at him, "I'm Mariah..." she murmured softly. She took his hand and shook it softly then snatched it back and shoved them in her pockets, "Dont judge a book by it's cover." she advised, meaning from his first sentence.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Carson smiled, "well then why dont you let me read this book so i can see what its about" he smiled.

Chase got bored so he got up and jumped down from the roof. He glanced over from where he was to see Carson and Mariah. He looked away his hands in his pockets and his two swords by his side and he began to walk away.

Carson saw him, "and thats my brother chase...people always get us confused with one another" he smiled.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah looked from Chase to Carson constantly, "Wow. You guys look very much alike." she smiled and waved slightly to Chase, even though she thought he didn't see her.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase saw her and he just glared lightly and continued to walk.

Carson saw what his brother did and sigh, "im sorry...please dont hate him...he just...doesnt like people for some reason...he's the top student at the academy...you'd think he would be the nice one of us two since he's an hour older than me" he said.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah blinked and slipped her hand back into her pocket, "Its fine..." she murmured softly, "Cool. I wish I had a brother... Or a sister..." she sighed, looking back at Carson.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Carson shrugged, "you can have mine...he's just a pain in the butt to me....we can barely stand each other as it is" he said his eyes going cold. "hey i gotta head to class talk to ya another time Mariah" he said as he waved lightly and than ran after his brother and walked around the corner with him. Both of them looking exactly alike in facial expression.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah giggled, "See ya." she waved back. She smiled to herself and started walking to her nexxt class, That Carson guy seemed very... Bubbly. she thought with a smile. She ran her fingers through her hair and continued to walk.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase remembered he had forgot something on the roof. He ran back and got his guns and put them in his bag. He saw Mariah turn the corner. He got an idea of making his brother look bad. And he thought it would work since he had the same outfit as his brother. He hid his swords and guns and ran after her. He smiled like his brother would and then yelled, "ah mariah! Stop! i have something i want to ask you" he said.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah stopped and turned around. She saw 'Carson' and smiled, "Oh... Hey Carson!" she grinned, "What is it you wanted to ask?" she questioned in her sweet voice.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase smiled, "ah i was wondering...do you wanna hang out later tonight? I mean...my idiot and boring brother chase is just going to be training all night...so ill be pretty bored later on...what do you say?" he asked as he stood in front of her his hair covering up the scar that was the only way people could tell the difference between them....but the scar was usually very unnoticable.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mariah smiled, "Uhh... Sure." she nodded, "When, though?" she asked.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments ((gtg for the night))

Chase smiled more, "well how about tonight at 6:00 and right over there by the tree?" he asked. In his mind he thought 'god i hope she answers soon this smiling is a pain in the butt....i hate this attitude i have to put on trying to be my dumb freaking brother.'

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Goodnight))

"Okay. Well, see you then..." she smiled. Mariah felt something different but decided not to say anything.

message 20: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Desiree walked slowly towards the academy. She didnt want to be here and never would.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase nodded, "alright see ya later Mariah" he smiled and then he waved and ran around the corner and then when he felt that it would be okay to go back his usual self he did got his swords and guns and then he jumped onto the rooftop and headed back to his room. 'and now i wait....joy' he thought to himself.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Wanna ff til then?))

Cassidy frowned, "He seemed a little... Different. Was it his voice? The way he acted? Did it jus show on his face?" she questioned herself. She sighed and quickened her foot steps.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments ((sure))

Chase waited under the tree wearing something that was little unlike what his brother would wear...but no one knew the difference...he was wearing black faded jeans and a black tanktop that exposed his muscles. He had a nice body build as he looked up to the stars the moonlight lighting up his light grey eyes. He sighed lighltly as he leaned against the tree and waited for her.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Cassidy glanced at the time. She smiled and started to walk to the place 'Carson' had said to meet. She saw him leaning against a tree and walked over, "Hey Carson." she smiled.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase smiled and looked at her, "hey...im so glad you showed up" he said happily. "i just had something i wanted to tell you" he said scratching the back of his head lightly.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Yeah I'm just glad you didn't ditch me." she said randomly, "Anyway. What was it you wanted to ask me?" she questioned, smiling slightly.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase made a serious but happy face, "i just wanted to tell you that.....i think im in love with you" he said in his brother's voice. "....it was love at first sight and..." he suddenly grabbed her chin and kissed her a camera taking a photo of it. He stopped after the photo, "...uh...later" he said making a fake blush arrive on his face. He quickly ran off the camera in his pocket. He smirked meanly, "...and now i just have to get pictures of her with other guys...and make her an outcast...even though i dont know why...i like messing with that girl" he said outloud to himself as he zoomed off.

message 28: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Jul 09, 2010 12:07PM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Cassidy's jaw dropped open. She stared after him, "Oh... My... Gosh! He just... Kissed me?!" she sighed, "There was something about Carson that didn't seem right." She was just speechless and her cheeks were beet red.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase got to his room and then he stopped smiling finally, "....smiling really does hurt" he said softly to himself and then he slammed onto his bed and held his forehead with one of his hands, "...so...tired" he said then he was out.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake walked up to the academy the next day.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Carson saw the new girl (drake) but he had to hurry to class so he couldnt say hello.

Chase yawned lazily but just walked by her like she wasnt even there. His hands in his pockets and his swords by his sides.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake didn't mind her companion, and walked to her class.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase got to his tactics class and they had a suprise test. He just shrugged and ended up being the first to go against the sensei. He was unusually calm as he waited for the sensei to move first. He was absolutely still a sword in each hand as he waited. Cause the one to make the first move...easily lost.

Carson was in his ninja tool class and today they were making there own kunai and ninja stars.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake watched Chase and the sensei, her mind thinking of all the moves that could happen durring the tornament.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase noticed his Sensei's foot move slightly and he smirked. Suddenly he was behind the sensei and his sword was to his neck, "checkmate" he said. The sensei was gone like he had never been there and was above Chase in the air. Chase looked up lightly not smirking anymore. He bent down lightly and jumped up into the air as well and slashed his swords together with his Sensei's. His sensei smiled and pushed Chase away from himself. Chase then landed on the ground at the same time as the sensei but not taking his eyes from him as he ran towards Chase and Chase just stayed where he was and held his two swords out in front of him in an X shape.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments "wow...almost evenly matched..." Drake wispered to herself.

"Ya, Chase is the top student of the class." some kid next to her said.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase suddenly knocked the Sensei onto the ground and then he landed right by him sheithing his swords, "...you alright sensei?" he asked as he held out a hand for him.

Sensei nodded and then he took his hand and chase helped him up, "good Chase...top of the class like normal...who's up next?" he asked looking around the class looking for the next examinee to go since he thought no one would volunteer.

Chase sat down away from the rest of his class.

Another boy looked at Drake, "he's also the outcast...he won't talk to anyone besides his twin brother Carson...who is the idiot of the class. He's good at making weapons and his agility is amazing but...he boast and brags to much...and he's all bark and no bite...he is always challenging Chase to a fight...but of course Chase always wins cause he is so cool" the kid said admiringly.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake smerked, "I'll go next Sensei."

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Sensei smiled, "alright then Drake. Come on up here" he said smiling lightly. He was about in his mid-thirties so he was naturally nice to his students.

The kids watched wondering how she would do since she was the only girl in their class.

Chase watched as well his arms crossed as he leaned on the wall lightly.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake got into position, then charged she put her sword behind her as she spun behind the Sensei. As she swung at him, he jumped. Drake pulled her sword up to hit him in the air, and the Sensei brought his sword down at hers. She did a backflip to get out of the way, then sharged at him. As she got close enough, he hit her hand with the hilt of his sword. Drake dropped it, yelping in pain. Sensei sheathed his sword, "good job for your first time."
Drake pulled out her dagger, putting it up to his throat, "I don't give up easily." She panted, then put her dagger away.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Sensei smiled, "good job Drake. You pass...." he said smiling lightly.

Chase got off the wall and walked out of the classroom as he headed to the trainging hall.

One of the boys from there class with the greyish blue hair followed after him. His sword by his side. He wore the same expression as Chase had as he left the classroom.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments "Thank you, Sensei." Drake replied, still panting.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments He nodded, "you are free to go to the training grounds now Drake...along with te other two students who have already passed and need to train for the next test in 5 weeks" he said smiling. "the rest of you still have to face me before class is over" he said smiling.

Chase and Nate looked at each other and then Chase pulled out both his swords and Nate pulled out his one blade. They were about to train with each other.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake wandered over to the training grounds.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments They ran at each other and their blades clashed together leaving sparks as they pushed each other back. Chase moved his foot lightly to stop himself from going back further and Nate did the same as they stopped dust followed them leaving light trails of where they had pushed each other back. They both ran at each other again with more force. Chase jumped into the air and slammed his blade down onto Nate's. They glared at each other as they got pushed back again.

message 46: by I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (last edited Jun 30, 2010 09:29PM) (new)

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake watched intently, twirling her sword around, it made a whistling sound.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Suddenly Chase ran at Nate and next thing everyone there knew Nate was on the ground holding his stomach and abs area bleeding lightly. Chase sighed lightly like he was bored and sheithed his sword again after slashing the blood off of it.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake shrugged and went to practice throwing ninja stars.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 72 comments Chase looked at her and smiled slightly interested. He then shook his head and made the thought go away. He should not think about girls during training...or at all. He went over to the physical training section of the training room and he began to kick and punch the punching bag.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 23 comments Drake pulled out her sword again and started to practice her patterns, Left, right, spin, left right, stab... She thought.

« previous 1 3