Fans of our own work discussion

"A Katrina Moment" now available on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 2 comments A Katrina Moment relates the tale of two lovers who decide to stay in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Throughout the days of the storm and its aftermath, the two band together with the other survivors and create a new order. Stripped of any social pretensions, the diverse remnants of the town unite to create a very different society. The holdouts labor side-by-side assisting in the massive relief efforts. Katrina wielded catastrophic destruction but this contrasts sharply with the depth of humanity that is created. Prejudice inside the sanctuary of the French Quarter is suddenly non-existent.

Please check out my website at www.alexandraeverist.com

message 2: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 7 comments HELLO!

message 3: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 7 comments That sounds really good, have you read all of it?

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I think she wrote it! I SHALL READ IT!

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 2 comments When you read it, I would love a review. It just came out a few days ago. It is my first "published" book. I'm still hoping to get a publishing contract on my actual first book, "No Place to Call Home". Please check out my website. www.alexandraeverist.com
Alex