The Complete Idiots Guide to the Ultimate Reading List discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I just finished. > June - I just finished

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Idiot's Top libriarian (new)

MJ | 1332 comments Mod
This is the place to discuss books you finished in June.

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon I just finished two books- I loved them both! Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris and Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton Vampire books rock.

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I just finished listening to Stupid White Men. Pretty funny and what I expected.

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon I just finished the group read book Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - It stretched my horizons a little bit - the were some really depressing parts but the ending was good. Overall, I liked the book and will probably read the next installment when it comes out next month.

message 5: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Redwall by Brian Jacques (under Fantasy Novels, page 145).
I was really surprised this was a book suggestion in here. It seemed very much a kids story (even a younger kids story except it was a little lengthy) all the characters were very good at heart and the battles very predictable. it was a cute story but didn't seem in the same realm as the other book suggestions.
At least it's another check mark on my list :D Happy reading!

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber I just finished Map of bones! What a great book! I have the rest in the series at home and can't wait to start them. It is a lot like Dan Brown!

message 7: by Beverlee (new)

Beverlee I just finished: The Postmistress[author:Sarah Blake|179578). I liked it but longed to really get to know the characters more. We saw their lives but really what made them tick wasn't really developed until the end of the book. It is worth the read.

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon I just finished Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - what a great romance! I've started the next in the series.

message 9: by Trisha (new)

Trisha God of Small Things. I loved the writing style where the lines paint the picture and some parts are a little closer to a poem then a story.

message 10: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Practical Demon keeping by Christopher Moore. I do Love this author (I've read a couple of other books by him) but I DID NOT enjoy this one.

It was never really funny nor interesting.
but, as usual, I'm just glad to get to mark off another book on a page.
Happy Reading!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.