Larissa Ione Fans discussion

More books by Larissa > Tempting The Fire (ACRO Book 5)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
EXTREME HEAT. EXTREME HUNGER.
A JUNGLE EDEN ABLAZE WITH TEMPTATION..

Shockwaves shoot through the Agency for Covert Rare Operatives (ACRO) when horrific video surfaces from the Brazilian rain forest. A team of Navy SEALs has been nearly wiped out by something sinister and superhuman. Now ACRO agents Sela Kahne and Marlena West head to the world’s most unforgiving jungle in pursuit of a mythical monstrosity with a taste for human blood. And the only path that will take them to the creature runs through two men, each hiding his own dark secret.

Sela is an expert on cryptozoology with a sideline skill that could prove invaluable: when she makes love to a man, she engulfs his innermost thoughts. Teamed with Marlena, Sela makes contact with the lone SEAL survivor, Chance McCormack. Meanwhile Logan Mills, the man who rescued Chance, leads his private company on a hunt that has nothing to do with saving lives. Soon, Sela will put her supernatural charms to work on Logan, determined to extract information about the creature they are seeking. But in this sweat-drenched realm of danger and deception, Logan is more than just a passive target. He has the power to lead a highly-trained seducer into a jungle without any rules, without any limits—and no end to the heat.

Mistress SuckMyBlackDagger (suckmyblackdagger) | 2 comments Pre Ordered and SOO ready!!

message 3: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Tempting the Fire (ACRO, #5) is the only book I'm dying to read right now! But I don't think I'll be able to buy it. I just wanna read it so bad. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. Has anyone read it so far? I'm really dying to read it *sigh*

message 4: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments I read Tempting the Fire (Book #5). I liked it. I must have become addicted to Anaya and Creed and Dev and Gabe stories, because the main characters didn't hold my interest as well as they should have. I rated "Tempting the Fire" 3/5.

message 5: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Dec 15, 2010 06:12PM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Just finished this one and LOVED it! definitely the best in the series so far. I was totally hooked from beginning to end. Now I just can't wait to read the next!

Here's my review:
5 stars review!

Finally! This book was everything I wanted it to be and more. I have been enjoying the books in this series big time for some time now, but for some reason I always seem to give them 4 stars. I know one of the main reasons is that the beginnings never entertain me as much as the 2nd half of the books does, but not with this installment, I loved every page. This series just keeps getting better and better and right now I just don't want it to end! We need many, many more books in it. I always loved X-men, but this series gives a whole new amazing twist to it.

In Tempting the storm, we get to read about...

read the whole review

message 6: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
And that freaking amazing ending! WTH? Her sister? OMG, can't wait for next and final book.