Mushroom discussion

Animals > Animals for meat?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you think about it?

message 2: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i believe that animals were put on this earth to be eaten.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

intresting. not my theroy but, ok.

i dont have a problem with people eating meat, just how they get it.

meat.org

message 4: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yah, i think it is sad how we get the meat but i couldn't go one day with out meat.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i can go a lifetime...knowing the facts

message 6: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yah, i just would not have anything to eat, i hate veggies and most fruits.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments we're meant 2 b omnivores, but i really dislike factory farms.

message 8: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yah, i kinda irks me how they treat the animals in those places.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments ik, they're just unnecessarily cruel. it's sad how everything's all about profit w companies nowadays :(

message 10: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy tsk tsk, family farms are much better.

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments very much so. have u watched Food Inc.?

message 12: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy I've watched the food channel lol.

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments rofl! Food Inc is a documentary about factory farms, it shows how cruel they are

message 14: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy oh, no! i don't want to watch that! i would never be able to eat bacon again! and do you know how much i love that crap!? :P

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments xD awww, kk.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "rofl! Food Inc is a documentary about factory farms, it shows how cruel they are"

hmm...i've never seen it.

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments we watched it in my health class (i don't know why o.o)
it's a good movie, but be warned: it shows chickens being butchered and stuff....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

=(((

but...but....but i ♥ my chickens...

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments OMG U HAVE CHICKENS???

but yeah :(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

=(

and yeah, i show chickens ((wow, that sounds redneck...))

lol, my friends call me the Gothic Farm Girl

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments xD

message 22: by Aoibheann, Black Galaxy (new)

Aoibheann | 51 comments Mod
I don't really think there's anything really wrong with eating meat. It's just how we get the meat that really bothers me. And also, if you were an animal would you want to get eaten? Because I wouldn't. My theory is that humans didn't eat animals until they sinned and were sent out of Eden.

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments yeah, McDonald's is terrible in pretty much any way.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments xPPPPP badddd mental image.

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments lol tis ok

message 26: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yah, and you don't want to know about the chicken nuggets.. *shivers*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

go to mccruelty.com

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments everyone should just boycott McDonalds xP

message 29: by Claere, Black Star (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 140 comments Mod
Kimathy wrote: "yah, and you don't want to know about the chicken nuggets.. *shivers*"

i know all about chicken nuggets. people are sooooo cruel to do that to animals!

message 30: by Aoibheann, Black Galaxy (new)

ANIMAL CRUELTY ALERT!!!

message 31: by CJ (new)

CJ yes, eat CERTIN animals. cows are ment for milk and beef, DOGS on the other hand, well, Bruce put it very nicely "Dogs are friends, not food" (Finding Nemo)

besides, Noah took 2n of each animal, but certin animals, he took 5 MORE! because those were able to be eaten.

but vegans are (no ofense) weird. NO MILK, cause then you are depriving a calf of food. NO EGGS, because then you are killing a chick. CALVES GET ENOUGH MILK AND THE MAMMA COW HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH MILK TO SPARE! and as for the eggs, CERTIN EGGS ARE EDIBLE, OTHERS ARE NOT! WE EAT THE ONES THAT ARE BECAUSE INSIDE THOSE EGGS IS NOTHING! yeah. but apperently, vegans don't see that.

message 32: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments also, the cow's body will make more milk if there is a higher demand 4 it. however, that may not be very good for the cow, i wouldn't know.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "yes, eat CERTIN animals. cows are ment for milk and beef, DOGS on the other hand, well, Bruce put it very nicely "Dogs are friends, not food" (Finding Nemo)

besides, Noah took 2n of each animal..."

thats not really why people go vegan, its because of factory farms, they treat animals cruely just getting their eggs, milk, ect.

message 34: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Vegans aren't weird. i know a Vegan, she is awesome! :P lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree, the help in so many ways!

message 36: by CJ (new)

CJ not the vegan PERSONALLY. i know a goth girl and I'm Christian and she is SOOOO nice!!!!!! i think, correction, THOUGHT, being vegan was wierd.

message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments >.<

message 38: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy lol well i guess she is not much of a vegan anymore since we got her to eat Duck and ice cream...and she loved both!! XP

message 39: by CJ (new)

CJ I LIKE CHEESEBURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

message 40: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Jun 11, 2010 04:22PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments crispy duck is soo good xP

message 41: by Claere, Black Star (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 140 comments Mod
no offense Rachel, but i don't think it's nessesary to eat ducks in the world we live in. and even commen food like cows or chicken, are fattened cruely for food. even commen animals deserve certain dignity. it's not like they feel nothing.

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments the way animals are treated is horrible, i agree.
but we ARE meant to be omnivores.
factory farm conditions need to improve, yes...but we're still supposed to eat meat.

message 43: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments fast food is nasty :P
and same. and it's not like i make a point to eat meat, i just don't really avoid it much either....

message 44: by Aoibheann, Black Galaxy (new)

I think the best part about being human is being able to control ourselves and not always acting on our instincts. In other words, we're smarter. And since we are smarter, we should know better than to harm the enviorment.

message 45: by Aoibheann, Black Galaxy (new)

I'd love to. Where do they live? I normally prefer to have a refined dinner party with them while I'm at it...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 47: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments definitely. have you heard that the live stream video BP had of the oil spill was fake, and that it's actually much worse??

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...why are people so stupid and blind about these things....people just dont see how much it hurts..

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

='( on animal planet there was an add of a man holding an axe above a seal, he brought the axe down and then it went black...

message 50: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 106 comments omg :'(

« previous 1