Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Book vs Book/SERIES VS SERIES) > The Vampire Diaries vs The Twilight Saga

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
Both stories envolve vampires and werewolves. Their is a love triangle in both. They are both interesting but i can't decide which one is better.

PEOPLE SAY THAT VAMPIRE DIARIES COPIED THE TWILIGHT SAGA BUT VAMPIRE DIARIES WAS MADE FIRST.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BETTER? :)

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Perez (SophiaP) | 12 comments I read Vampire Diaries but I think it lost me at the last book. I didnt even bother reading the newest one.

On the other hand twilight sucked me on right away, I could not put the book down. So my vote between the two would be twilight.

As far as books would go...I actually like Vampire Academy more.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I liked TVD better then Twilight.

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 8 comments i like the twilight saga more!

message 5: by __Bookish (new)

__Bookish (__bookishadventures__) | 10 comments i loved The Vampire Diaries!!! all the way!! :D

message 6: by Cece (new)

Cece (cwrob5) i loved the twilight saga! vampire diaries i only read the first 2 books. and it took me forever to finish them. they just didnt catch my attention to well.

message 7: by Manisha (new)

the reason why lots of people dont like the books or they cant read them because the watched the tv show first so they expect more but the books are totally different. :)

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (partymimi) | 1 comments If I compare books I prefer Twilight
I prefer watching TVD then reading them. I pefer Elena from the tv show than the books

message 9: by Manisha (new)

yea Elena on tv is easier to understand than the one in the book.

message 10: by Manisha (new)

it seems Damon in the book is way more evil than in the tv show. Everything is different on tv.

message 11: by Chell (new)

Chell (shelliemac) Hiya newbie here. Have to say that much prefered Twilight to the Vampire diaries, but have to agree with Sophia that Vampire Academy is by far my favorite series.
BTW I am Michelle, live in NE Scotland and i am totally hooked on any Vampire, werewolf or similar books. At the moment i am on page 164 of Stolen by Kelley Armstrong. Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

message 12: by Manisha (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hiya newbie here. Have to say that much prefered Twilight to the Vampire diaries, but have to agree with Sophia that Vampire Academy is by far my favorite series.
BTW I am Michelle, live in NE Sc..."

Hey, i love Vampire Academy and am sad that Last Sacrifice will be the last book in the series. We are starting to read Stolen. I look forward yo getting to know you too. Welcome to the group! :)

message 13: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Raleigh | 7 comments Vampire Diaries, but I read them years ago when they first came out.

message 14: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Gottlieb | 1 comments Another newbie here! I'm Jen. Have to say I've watched TVD but haven't read the books yet. Love the show, but I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight. I am excited to see if I like TVD books and which series I will end up liking better. Then again, I wonder, can anything be better than Twilight?

message 15: by Manisha (new)

Jenny wrote: "Another newbie here! I'm Jen. Have to say I've watched TVD but haven't read the books yet. Love the show, but I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight. I am excited to see if I like TVD books and which series I ..."

Yes there are other books better than Twilight, a while ago i was in your position but now I have fallen in love with so many series. The books are way different than the show but I love both of them.