Just Your Average Group! discussion

Fear Island > Fear Island Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 910 (910 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 1183 comments Mod
Kyle slowly walked over weak from blood loss. "I don't see a medical kit anywhere This will stop the bleeding." He took off his torn shirt and wrapped it around her wound. Let's go to the shore. He picked up Sicilis and they walked over.

message 2: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"Nah. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He set Sicils on the sand and washed her blood away and wraped his shirt tighter around her wound."She should be fine for now."

message 3: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"I'm fine-" Kyle clutched his said with the agonizing pain he felt. He wanted to bang his head against the sand knowing that would only make things worse. He simply layed on his side and wated for it to go away.

message 4: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle chocked back a laugh and a scream as he felt the burning sensation. He closed his eyes and ingnored the pain.
He heard her screams as he ran through the house.

'Mom!' he yelled each time he became closer.He stood in the doorway sourounded by blood everywhere. His mom was lying in front of him with a-

He suddenly sat up wanting to shake out the memory.

message 5: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle began to cry salt water tears. He missed his mom so much, he felt her prescence. He had mixed emotions so, he felt like screaming. He cried harder.

message 6: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle calmed down after a while. "Why does my life have to be so f****d up right now?" He mumbled into the sand He spit some grains out. He liked her touch and din't want it to end,. He reluctantly sat up with itching eyes.

message 7: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"How can they?We're the only ones alive on this place-unless the control tower saw us go off course." He didn't want to fight against Cecila He was too weak and just wanted to sleep. He felt responsible if anythiong were to happen to any of the girls.

message 8: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

He turned on his side and kept his eyes open too scared to sleep. He thought about his girlfriend Angela. He smiled and dreamt of cookies.

message 9: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((Lol.))

The waves stared to become higher as Kyle tossed around into a comfortable position. He flinched to the coldness and ket sleeping.

message 10: by CJ (new)

CJ Max fell out of the plane. He stumbled towards the the middle of the beach, but turned towards the beach when he saw a couple people laying there. He fell face first in the sand, but didn't try and get up. His semi-treated wound on his leg was killing him and he didn't have the strenght to move anymore.

message 11: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (last edited May 30, 2010 07:02PM) (new)

Kyle slowly awoke and stretched out across the warm sand. He looked back at the ruins and saw a kid lying on the ground. He flinched but ingnored his wound.
"Hey," he shook the kid gently.

message 12: by CJ (new)

CJ Max rolled over and groaned. He looked up and saw a guy leaning over him. "Who are you?" he asked him.

message 13: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle scanned his body for a wound. "I'm Kyle. You'll be fine if you can just walk with me a few more feet. I'll hold your support and you can lean on me."

message 14: by CJ (new)

CJ Max struggled to his feet and leaned on Kyle. "I'm...Max," he puffed.

message 15: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"Nice to meet you Max." He said practically dragging him over. He took the cloth on soaked it with water before applying it to Max's wound. "It might sting. Don't move."

message 16: by CJ (new)

CJ "OW! AHA!" cried Max, trying to hold his leg still.

message 17: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"It's okay. It's salt water." He pushed Max back from sitting up. He felt the tide comming up. "It's over." He hated seeing people in pain.

message 18: by CJ (new)

CJ Max winced from the pain, but grinned gratefully at him. "Thanks. I partially treated it, but you probably saved my life. I can't thank you enough."

message 19: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (last edited May 30, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

"No problem." He nodded. He looked over his shoulder to see the girls awake.
"Move up guys! Tides comming in!" He bellowed.

message 20: by CJ (new)

CJ Max looked at her and felt his eyes pop out of his head. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her twin sister was pretty too, but Cecilia was beautiful, even with her messed up hair and soot covered skin. "Uh...hi. I'm, um...uh...Maz, err Max. Mice to neet you. I mean, nice to meet you." He blushed, greatly embarrassed.

message 21: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"Kyle. May I have my shirt back please?"

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ Max took his shirt off and handed it to Sicilis. "Here, you can use my shirt for now."

message 23: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (last edited May 30, 2010 07:56PM) (new)

"Don't hurt yourself." Kyle said squeezing his shirt out.

((Really?))

message 24: by CJ (new)

CJ ((my mom heard that it was bad, but i think it will be great. you decide who you will believe. And DON'T see it in 3-D. it probably doesn't NEED 3-D and will be more expensive and not much different than normal. Sharkboy and Lavagirl was made for 3-D, but Ice Age 3 wasn't, and you totally forgot that it was in 3-D and it didn't make the movie any more special. Some movies are made for 3-D, i don't think Shrek 3 will be one of them))

message 25: by CJ (new)

CJ ((that is a good reason to go see a 3-D movie))

Max looked around him and saw a jungle in the middle of the island. "Hey guys, did you ever think that we could be sitting in cool grass instead of hot sand?"

message 26: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle looked in Max's direction. "That would be nice. Sicilis?"

message 27: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

When she comes back then maybe>" He asked not really caring.

((check ou this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NffwxqSqBc&feature=related 1:43-2:09))

message 28: by CJ (new)

CJ "I'll stay, and when she comes back, I'll tell her where you went. But I DON'T want to go treking through the jungle looking for you, so don't go in too deep, ok?" offered Max impatiently.

message 29: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"Sure, I guess." Kyle picked himself up and walked in. he was something he didn't like about this Forest.

message 30: by CJ (new)

CJ Max watched Kyle and Sicilis walk into the forest and waited for Cecilia to come out of the plane and see if there was anything to salvage.

message 31: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle moved a few leaves out of his way. He heard a few quiet screams.

message 32: by CJ (new)

CJ Max tried to stand up, but with nothing to support him, he fell back down.

message 33: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle forgot Sicilis was at his side and walked deeper. The screams became louder, He lifted a leaf and saw a body of his girlfriend surrounded by blood.

message 34: by CJ (new)

CJ "I noticed the forest and they went to go explore. Come on, let's go find them." Max leaned on her shoulder and stood up.

message 35: by CJ (new)

CJ ((yes))

message 36: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((No. Because they don't have that fear in particular.))

message 37: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (last edited May 30, 2010 10:04PM) (new)

((Does she see who it is?))

Kyle backed u slowly knowing both of them down in the process he felt his skin crawling with siders He struggled hastily before letting out a scream.

message 38: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((Okay. Bye))

Kyle looked at Cecila. "What the freak is going on?!" He asked swatting his body. "Cecila?" he called out. "Answer me if you hear my voice!" He clutched his brown hair in handfulls.

message 39: by CJ (new)

CJ Max craned his neck. "Do you hear that? It sounds like Kyle calling your name?"

message 40: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((I meant to say Sicilis. My bad))

He scrambled to his feet before picking up Sicilis. He carefully walked around twigs and branches that fell from above. He naviagted his way through and followed Max's voice outside the forest.

message 41: by CJ (new)

CJ ((we translated))

message 42: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((What?))

message 43: by CJ (new)

CJ ((when you put Cecila, i translated that you ment Sicilis))

message 44: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((okay. :P))

message 45: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

He finally walked out with Sicilis on his chest. He put her down when they were all reunited.

message 46: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"I saw her." Kyle gasped. I saw everything. He clenched his eyes closed before opening them back to reality. He felt like crying. "Blood everywhere."

((how was the movie?))

message 47: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"I saw my girlfriend, dead, on the ground with blood everywhere. I felt siders crawling up my skin and all over. I heard Sicilis scream as this all happened." He held his head.

message 48: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

((Talking about Kyle's fear))

message 49: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

"There no way I'm going back in there." He covered his face with his shirt before looking back up.

message 50: by Chachi , ♪The Fudgiest of the Brownies♪ (new)

Kyle followed behind her. "Shouldn't we make a shelter and fire to keep warm at night?" He looked at the sky guessing the time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19