All The Books You've Never Read discussion

Book Discussions > Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) (I thought of this after reading inkheart)

what if you could bring a character to life? it could be your dream man, taken from a romance novel, or the worst villain from a horror story. Maybe a best friend from little women or even someone to bring magic to your like like tinkerbell. You could even bring someone just to tell him or her some truths about the way that character acted...your choice

what would you do? who would you bring to life? who would you not?

message 2: by **Carla** (new)

**Carla** Wow this is a great topic!!! A real thinker too. I will have to pondeer my answert but I will be back for sure with my answer!!!!

message 3: by Andrez (last edited May 30, 2010 10:54AM) (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) oh thanks *blushes*

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Kaye (michellekaye) | 14 comments Great question Marvin...and one that is complex, at least to me, in repy as there are many characters that I would love to bring to life from a variety of books I've read...some would fall into the romantic category and others would be along the lines of fun and sage advice.

message 5: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) why do you keep calling me marvin?

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Yes, I was wondering the same thing. I thought that was a nickname or something.... =?

message 7: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) not that i know...

message 8: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well... I would like to know where Marvin came from.

message 9: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) that makes 2 of us