Q&A with Lisa Sanchez discussion

Eve Of Samhain. Discuss the book.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sanchez (lisasanchez) | 19 comments Mod
Have a favorite character? Favorite scene? Chat about it here!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Okay then, peeps :) Now that EOS is out and people have had a chance to read, I'd love to hear what you think. Who do you picture as Quinn? I know I have someone in mind, but I'd love to hear what you all think!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Langdale (lisalangdale) | 3 comments I'm only halfway through the book, but I do have a scene that I'm in love with! When Quinn brings Ryan back to his house (mansion is more like it) after the "dog" attack. I loved how domestic he was and I loved seeing him in his own environment. Of course the best part of that scene was when they touched (or as close as they can come to touching) SO SWEET and such torture! I feel their ache to have physical contact and it's killing me!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

I remember writing that scene like it was yesterday! It's funny because I'm very linear when I write, and that was the one and only scene I've ever written ahead of time. I saw it clearly in my head and had to type it out so I wouldn't lose it. I remember my breath catching right along with Ryann's when she finally laid hands on Quinn. Swoon!

message 5: by Sherryg (last edited Jun 21, 2010 04:26PM) (new)

Sherryg | 4 comments I fell totally in love with Quinn. I liked all his scenes. He's such a rogue. It's hard to pin down a favorite scene/part. I'm leaning towards when Ryann was trying to make Quinn jealous in the gym and he made her put on his shirt. I actually laughed outloud. I could so picture it in my head.

I think that Kellen Lutz would play the part well but he'd definitely have to tan. I see Quinn as a bit darker than Kellen. Cam Gigandet would be good too if he were a bit taller. Cam is definitely ripped enough for it. LOL.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Langdale (lisalangdale) | 3 comments Oh yes! I think the "Put my shirt on" scene is high on my list of favs too! SO CUTE! I <3 QUINN!

message 7: by Sherryg (new)

Sherryg | 4 comments I also really like Martha. I never did think she was as "evil" as she tried to make herself look. I want a look at her book and I wanna know what is in that trunk. I want to go with her on her journey to kill the vampires. And I really want her to glamour some Docs!! I have her pictured in my head but I can't think of an actress who would fill my picture.

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Hahaha! I love that scene too, Sherry! That was a fun one to write :)
Funny you should mention Cam Gigandet. He was one of my early runners for Quinn, but I eventually decided he didn't have enough mass to play him. He's definitely ripped, but not quite big enough IMO. Sexy as hell though, woohoo!

Lol, I know what's in Martha's trunk :)

message 9: by Sherryg (new)

Sherryg | 4 comments You need to share what's in the trunk with your biggest fan!! LOL Just kidding. I agree with you bout Cam. But he sure is pretty. LOL