The Clique & Anything Lisi Harrison discussion

32 views

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Questions and answers!
I thought someone might have some questions about Clique books:)


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I have one:

Q: Is it true that the Clique series ends with fourteen books??


message 3: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marleyjo) | 161 comments yep. My Little Phony is the second to last book in the series.


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The Tale of Two Pretties I'm pretty sure is the last one.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, did ya'll hear that someones a TV Show of the Clique or something like that? It was on her blah-g.


message 6: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1018 comments Mod
Really? I think a t.v. show series would be better than a movie serises. Like THE CLIQUE movie could be their debut but than they can turn it into a t.v. show.

Q: If they made THE CLIQUE into a t.v. show, would you want the same actresses?


message 7: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marleyjo) | 161 comments Yeah. They just look familiar now, so I think they should use the same actresses as they did in the clique movie


message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Cataldo i dont think they should! Bridget Mendler(Kristen) is already doing Good Luck Charlie, so i dont think she can do both at once.


message 9: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marleyjo) | 161 comments I love Bridget Mendler though! she's such a good actress!


message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth Cataldo I know, me too!


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a question, what book comes after bratfest at tiffanys?


message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth Cataldo P.S. I Loathe you


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

thanx!


message 14: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marleyjo) | 161 comments ((I have a question but it isn't about the books.)) Did anyone ever read the Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter?


message 15: by Beth (new)

Beth Cataldo nope ive never heard about it.


message 16: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) hey go to the new role play and post some stuff.plz and thank you


message 17: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marleyjo) | 161 comments oh I was just asking because I made a cool RP group about them. Everyone can join if they want!


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a question: does anyone know the order of the WHOLE series?


message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie (dancer411) | 3 comments Marlene wrote: "((I have a question but it isn't about the books.)) Did anyone ever read the Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter?"

i read them and i loved them they were my some of favorite books


message 20: by J.a (last edited Nov 02, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

J.a | 15 comments deleted user wrote: "i have a question: does anyone know the order of the WHOLE series?"

1. the clique
2.best friends for never
3.revenge of the wannabes
4.invasion of the boy snatchers
5.the pretty comitee strikes back
6.dial l for loser
7.its not easy bieng mean
8.sealed with a diss
9.bratfest at tiffany's
10.p.s i loathe you
11.boys r us
12.these boots are made for stalking
13.my little phony
14.a tale of two pretties

the last book made me cry. so sad :'(
(hope i helped :)


message 21: by J.a (new)

J.a | 15 comments ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "Really? I think a t.v. show series would be better than a movie serises. Like THE CLIQUE movie could be their debut but than they can turn it into a t.v. show.

Q: If they made THE CLIQUE into a..."


TOEDALLY!!!! I LOVED THEM!!!! I <3 ELIZABETH MCLAUGHLIN, BRIDGET MENDLER, SOPHIE ANNA EVERHARD, SAMANTHA BOSCARINO AND ELEN MARLOW 4EVER!!! <3


message 22: by J.a (new)

J.a | 15 comments deleted user wrote: "Okay, I have one:

Q: Is it true that the Clique series ends with fourteen books??"


yep!


message 23: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , O.o I'm watching you. (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1018 comments Mod
J.a wrote: "ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "Really? I think a t.v. show series would be better than a movie serises. Like THE CLIQUE movie could be their debut but than they can turn it into a t.v. show.

Q: If they made T..."



Loved them all!


back to top