SC ppl discussion

This one's 4 erin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments Ummm...okay so every1 knos all the many prize winning inside jokes rite? well, lets reprise them rite here! any1 got any??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

utah buttslide

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

que pena!! -----> boxer shorts

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2008 01:08PM) (new)

and what winning jokes would those b?(thats rite, you have nuthin!!!) jw

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i would post some very intense jokes, but i dont think ur ready 4 'em.

message 6: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments joe, y are ya even in this group??? do you even kno what SC stands 4??? (no, dont say that small...thing!!!) okay ummm...id explain em 2 ya but you wouldnt get it

okay, well um me n erin went 2 tussey 2 ski (yes, its a ski lodge jic you havent figured that part out!) and theres this one HUGE slope called the "utah". dont ask y, it just is. anyway, we were having our lesson on it, it was like, the first time we had gone on it that yr so were all psyched and everythin. and during the lesson, erin (ahem, all yr fault, erin!), she falls down, and starts sliding on her butt. like thats funni enough. but nooooooo it doesnt end there! she runs in2 like, 4 dif ppl, all of which r able 2 get up immediately but erin keeps sliding on that slidy butt of hers. its like human dominoes that get up expect 4 the starter. and then erins like going down the utah like crazy! seriously shes all like "AHHHHHHHHH I CANT CONTROL IT IM SERIOUSLY SLIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!" and the rly funni part is, the ppl going up the lift r pointin 2 her and laughing. yeah, it may not seem that hysterical but imagine going up a ski lift watching a girl slide down a HUGE slope on her butt...with her skis stil on. anyway, its kinda me and erins thing, if you dont get it. it was soooooo embarrassing tho even 4 me!!! so then every1 even the ppl that didnt kno her but were making fun of her on the lifts called her "utah buttslide"

and ps. joe, if you wanna share something, feel free we could all use some laughs!

message 7: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments and ummmm....the que pena thing: well, freshman yr when we 1st took espanol, we had 2 do this partner thing where we hav a conversation w/ a friend. its like
Me: como estas?
erin: muy mal
me: ahhhh! que pena!!

yeah, well you get the freakin point! so, when we were going 2 our profesora (YEAH JOE I KNO THAT CRANKS YR GEARS!!) 2 check our thing, mi and erin were rehearsin ours. lol punch line::::: at the part where i go "que pena!" i saw this kid named will's boxer shorts cuz he was like, MAJOR LOW RIDIN! and i pointed 2 his undies and said "ahhhh...que pena!!!!!" it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yea, well if it makes u feel, bttr joe, i don't rlly get the jokes either. only i was there when erin slid down Utah on her butt, I believe I was one of them pointers-n-laughers. I recall...jk

message 9: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments OH YAH!!!!!!! I MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

riiiiiiiiiight...and well, it was pretty damn funny...

p.s.
do u think i should shut up now?

message 11: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments yep
jk
NOT

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i was jk...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! that was some pretty funny story tellin, Seoyoung(and this time i rlly mean it from the bottom of my heart; not that i didnt mean it all the other times, so....yea)you should rlly consider doing stand up **chuckle** lol jk, i'm totally not chuckling(or am I?!)

message 14: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments just so you kno...only old ppl chuckle so whos old now??? jk...yeah, yeah im still like 150 yrs old and w/e...
but um, thnx i toldja it was funni! (wait, unless YOU were tryinta b all funni and cool, cuz in that case...uhhhh, thnx but no thnx!) lol that means that yr NOT funni...hav i said that enof yet?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

omfg!!! that was a compliment 4 cryin out softly(yup, made up my own Cliché and theres nuthin u can do about it!)

message 16: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments oh, okay cuz like...i ttly did NOT get it then...and its a gr8 1, joe :)

ps. brad says he was dissing YOU! isnt that rite, brad?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

WHOA!!!!! i go out 4 like, 2 seconds and already, seoyoung and joe r having a spitting contest...would u look at dat...

message 18: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments sry i made you feel left out but um, advice: nxt time you go out 2 get a soda (or possibly make out w/ yr gf or something [thats rite, im watchin ya!]), keep an eye on the computer. therere predators out there...OMG ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

and yeah, that's right, seoyoung. (btw, idk wut we're talkin bout here..i'm just agreeing 2 dat chick's wurds so she doesn't get angry...)

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2008 03:34PM) (new)

yea, that does crank my gears. mayB i'm not gettin the joke(which i'm sure ur gonna tell me, but trust me when i say that i could care less)but...how was that hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

**geesh! if ur gonna tell a joke, at least tell it as it was intended 2 be; ACTUALLY FUNNY!** i know shes tryin, and i Appriciate the effort...but come on? give it a rest, rite?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol rlly, Brad? cuz if i were you(which Seoyoung should b only lucky)i would of 1: been the one who pushed erin(who ever that is lol jk erin)down utah(a state i could proudly locate on a U.S. map, unlike some broads...)and 2:woulda hurled random objects at seoyoung Soley b/c she was takin up space

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

huh? a spitting contest? yea, thats wat it is. but anyway, the only reason why she started snappin(ya know, sorta like a three legged dog)is b/c she wanted ppl 2 see how funny she was(even though you and me both know that it was a failed attempt)idk, guess she just likes the attention(that and she get a rush out of being Humiliated by some1 who is clearly way out of her League)

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2008 04:00PM) (new)

(another way at lookin at things, but not rlly)

huh? a spitting contest? yea, thats wat it is(btw mine went further; 10 yards further)but the only reason y she stared to snap(ya know, sorta like a three legged dog)was b/c she wanted ppl 2 see how dunny she could b(but who was she tryin 2 fool? cuz me and you both know that it was a failed attempt) idk, guess she just likes the attention(that, and she gets a rush out of bein humiliated by messin w/ ppl who clearly are out of her League

message 24: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments damn!!!! joe, yd ya write so much while i was gone???!!!! i was workin on mi freakin HW that i couldnt finish b/c of talkin earlier!!!!!!!!!!1 anyway...uhhhhhhhhhhmm
you would notve pushed erin down the slope (b/c you woulda fallen 1st!) and you would notve random objects at mi w/e...tho i dont quite understand it, i can just tell that its sick and disgusting.
brad says yr not funni...well, not that much...lmao

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

JOE: DON'T GO TELLIN ME WUT 2 DO!!! I DO WUT I WANT AND...that's bout it

seoyoung, i think yr funnier than alyssa...and joe 4 that matter (can you tell somebody asked me 2 type that??? yes, i mean it...)
and NO WAY
seoyoung can spit farther than any spitting whale i've seen...in this case, erin. (jk, erin, ppl r just picking on u 2day aren't they?) no...this is gettin interesting..

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not even sure how to interpret that one, Brad...idk, mayB i dont respond 2 things that arent relevant in life, so....yea, thats just me

message 27: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments well....huh, i think i kno what hes sayin...

message 28: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments its okay...lol y isnt brad replyin 2 ya???

message 29: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments lolololol
DONT MAKE MI FEEL BAD!!!!
ohhh grrrrrr now you make mi feel like theres nothin in mi life. 2 FREAKIN BAD THERE IS!!!! hahahahahhaaaa!...jkjk

message 30: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments OMG i wanna push meg egan and her freakin ass off a cliff!!! UGH SHE IS SUCH A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and not even in a good way!!!!!!) i kno brad luvs mee....hahahhaaaa anyway, i member that. it was so funni!

message 31: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments ewwww i kno i wish she got pregnant from her whorishness and nvr came back! thats how much i h8 her...

message 32: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments eww blaise?? didnt kristin say she was doin it? and how is blaze (or w/e his name is..) yr friend??? hes a freakin retard!

haha and YEAH bachman IS 2hot and meg thinks that shes all like "TTLY IN LUV" w/ him im like "uhhhhm...NO" but still, who cares how hot the guy is, as long as her life gets ruined from teenage pregnancy right? (lol that could b mr robs stori! hahahaaaa)

message 33: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments rly??? thats weird...that dude kinda creeps mi out!
but you kno..thats how ya do...hahahahaaaa jk
and meg egan can go 2 hell whether or not mr rob finds her worthy of storytellin...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

blaise is my home boy seoyoung!!
and meg egans a bitch
she can go fuck herself in hell

message 35: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments gosh...haha y so violent josh?

BLAISE SUCKS...SO TAKE THAT!!!!

i agree w/ you 4 the meg egan thing tho..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

blaise is my home boy? who says that??

message 37: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments blaise is weird...i guess hes aight
but he isnt A HOME BOY!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments hows that mean?
and joe probly doesnt even kno what HOME BOI means!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments i kno!!!!
hahaha we hav!!!
we the ghetto gurlz!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments riight...(dont tell!!)

message 41: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments i kno!!!!
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 42: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments yeah
hes hella btr than MRS FREAKN HOWLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments UGGHHH SHE CAN GO SUCK HER BIG FAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments omg lolz!!!!
hahahahaaa

message 45: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments yeaaa she scares the hell outta mi

message 46: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments like, 95 or somethin..yea cuz she can nvr just give you a good grade, you kno??!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

1 time mi friend xaiver googled his name, and a disease came up

message 48: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments that was random...
but LOL!

rotflrotfl

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

wait one sexii minute....how in the hell was that suppose 2 b a funnii stori? wtmfhysab?

message 50: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) | 684 comments i wasnt laughin at you, you dingbat!

gosh some ppl are just SO touchy...

« previous 1 3 4