Fallen discussion

Normal RP > Role-Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyric, Αμβροσία (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 615 comments Mod
Have a nice life!

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Ginger tiredly shut the door behind her, cursing the jingly sound of the bell. It was mid morning and she had been up all night working. Stumbling down the side walkshe flinched when her cell phone started buzzing in the front pocket of her calm yellow dress. Grumbling, she answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Heya sis. Did I wake you up?"
"If it's possible to wake someone up while they're walking from work, yeah. You woke me up." Ginger said, rolling her eyes.
"You know, there are these funny new inventions. They're called cabs. You get in this yellow car, tell the driver where you want to go and when you get there, you pay them and get out. You barely even have to walk."
"Is there something important you wanted to tell me, or can I hang up?"
"Cool it," her brother said cheerfully. "I was calling to say that Mike wanted to take us to that new restraunt."
"The Spainish one?"
"no, I think it's Italian."
"Oh, tell 'em thanks, Chas, but I got work tonight--"
"You're ocming and I'm picking you up at 6. Be there or else you'll never sleep again! mwhahaa!" Chas hung up abruptly and Ginger groaned.
Chas grinned as he shsut his phone. Ginger would be ready. His little sister needed some time off anyway. He entered Jamba Juice with the same wide smile and ordered an aloha PineappleOnce he had his order, he walked outside again holding a pen in his hand.

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Sam was at the park coaching the little league soccer team. He watched them do their morning exercises.
--------
Katie walked down the sidewalk to Jamba Jucie for her shift. She looked at her phone for the time and relized she was running late.

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Chas paused and held the door open to Jamba Juice for a woman, lookig racter hectic.
Mike was already at work. He had been since 3 'o clock that morning. He yawned and exited the faculty room. He had better walk around, just to make sure nothing intense had happened while he was relaxing.

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie smiled and said "Thanks." She walked inside.

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie walked behind the counter.

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie played with a pen, waiting to take orders.

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie looked up and said "Sure."

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) She looked at the picture and smiled "No, but this is a really good picture."

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) she shrugged "I dont know what you should add."

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) she smiled and cleaned the counter.

message 12: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie sighed and leaned on the counter.

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) She cleaned the tables

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Mike found himself rushed along side of a gurny of a small boy who had tripped down a flight of stairs.
Broken leg...multiple minor cuts... brace the neck, hopfully it wasn't broken....arm twisted, uncouncious.... Mike checked off in his mind as he and several other sprinted into the emergancy room with the gurney.
Ginger checked her watch and groaned again. She need a new job. Her current one clashed with her school schedule. She ended up sprinting the last few block to the university.
Chas threw his empty container into a trash can before yanking out of note book and entering a book store. He needed to buy a few books for his sister and himself.

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie looked at her watch. She finished cleaning the last few tables. Her shift was over and she walked to the park.

message 16: by Lyric, Αμβροσία (new)

Alex sat in her office

message 17: by Jessi (new)

Jessi ((Can I jump in?))

message 18: by Savannah (last edited May 29, 2010 06:41PM) (new)

Savannah (savvy15) ((sure))

Katie walked to the park. She wanted to see how good her brother's soccer team was.

Sam stood on the soccer field showing the kids everything they were doing wrong.

message 19: by Jessi (new)

Jessi ((Cool[: Hmm. How? Like. Does anyone wanna rp w/me?/:))

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) ((idk how. Maybe you could show up at the park or something. Thats where my peoples are going.))

Katie sat down on the bleachers watching her brother show them what they had done wrong.

message 21: by Jessi (new)

Jessi ((hold on. kay i think I'll have Lili have third job. hah.))

Lillian Harris walked into her third part time job, a volunteer nurse. She rubbed at her dark green eyes sleepily, checking in.
Running her hands through her wavy, pale gold hair, Lili quicklychanged into her uniform in the bathroom, pink with gray Chanel and peace signs splattered across, a gift from her boss, Marjorie Myers. Yes, that Marjorie Myers. Is there any other? Or one worth knowing, anyway.
Yessiree, Lili worked as a personal assistant[in a personal hell:] for Marjorie Myers, seinor/chief editor for Vogue, the American.
Sanitizing her hands, Lili stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the front desk, taking her schedule from Cassandra, the grandmotherly receptionist.
Lili smiled a hello/thank you to her, glancing over her schedule for the day.
It was mostly the Childrens Unit, the last two hours in the Seinor Citizens Unit.
Pulling her hair up, Lili made her way up to the Childrens Unit, taking the stair to the second floor.
((Can she work for Mike? or no..))

Travis Skinner pulled up a gray button down shirt, smelled it, then pulled it on, walking over to his bathroom.
He looked at himself in the small, dinky mirror, scratched at his 5 o'clock shadow, and smiled charmingly. Travis then smirked. Still looking good, as always.
Brushing his teeth quickly, Travis walked out of his apartment that he shared with his cousin, Lillian.
Pulling on his black Train Conductor hat, as Lili liked to call them, Travis quickly hailed a cab, taking it to his job at Jamba Juice.
((Is that ok that I switched it?))

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) ((its fine))

Sam told them to do it again. He saw Katie and shook his head walking over to her.

Katie smiled and hopped off the bleachers skipping over to Sam. She said "Hello my super awesome big brother."
He crossed his arms and asked "What do you want?"
She gasped and said "Why would you think I want something?"
He said "you always want something."
"Fine, I want to borrow some money. Like $20."
He pulled out his wallet and handed her the money and said "Get to work."

message 23: by Lizzy (last edited May 29, 2010 07:44PM) (new)

Lizzy "Yeah, I'm looking for--" he paused and glanced at his note book. "The Universal Book of Astronomy: From the Andromeda Galaxy to the Zone of Avoidance by David Darling...?" he gave a sheepish grin.

message 24: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((no, she can totally work for mike. :D))

message 25: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Will you three stop stammering and get an IV in this kid already?" Mike snapped at three stunned ameutuer nursees. As they stumbled into action, he carefully checked the vitals: Neck was fine. Leg, practically snapped in half and teh kid was out of it from shock. He'd need staples on the back of his head. Mike gave a silent sigh. The boy would be ok. It wasn't all that big. He glanced over at the flustered "helpers" and closed his yes, counting to ten in order to regain patience.((He's not snapping at Lili, btw!))

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((gtg.))

message 27: by Jessi (new)

Jessi ((Sweet[:))

Lili checked her schedule, made sure she had the right room, knocked on it quietly, then opened the door. She was incased in pink.
Lili blinked a few times, trying to get her eyes used to the pink..ness.
"Er, hello, Maranda?" Lili said, then cleared her throat.
A petite, doll looking girl about ten opened her startling black eyes.
She looked solumn as she answered, in a quiet voice: "Yes?"
Lili forced on a smile. "Hi, my name is Lili. I'm going to be one of your nurses today. Is that okay?" She said, walking over.
Maranda Reed shrugged, looking away. "It's alright. Will you get me my hat box?" She asked. "It's right next to your feet."
Lili looked down at a cardboard box filled with colorful hats, bent over and picked it up, and placed it at the foot of the little girls bed.
Maranda had leukimia, so she had obivously had chemo, which made her lose all the hairs on her body.
"Wow, you have a lot of pretty hats." Lili said.
Maranda smiled smally. "Yeah. My friends and my family send them in. I collect."
Lili smiled back. "That's..neat. What would you like to wear? How about this one?" She asked, picking out a gray sunhat with a blue and yellow scarf tied around it.
Maranda shook her head no. "I feel like wearing a beret today." She annouced. "I have a few."
"Okay, lets see..." Lili said, digging through the box. She picked out a black one with a white bow, a cheetah printed one, and light yellow one with a small white daisy pinned to it..
"The yellow one." Maranda said happily, her dark eyes lighting up.
Lili picked it up, and let Maranda put it on herself, trying not to stare at her shiny bald head.
When she was done, Maranda asked sheepishly: "Can-can you give me..me a make over? Please? Adrienne never lets me have one."
Lili bit her lip. "I don't know. Is Adrienne your mom?"
Maranda shook her head. "No. My older sister. She's twenty nine. Oh, please please please. I'll be good all day!" Maranda pleaded, making such a face that Lili finally gave in.
"Oh, alright." Lili grumbled, pretending to be mad. Maranda squeled with joy.
"Let me go see if we have any make up." Lili said, stepping out of the pink room, smiling.
((should mike run into her..?))

message 28: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie frowned but my shirt is over and it was a really slow day today. Only one person came in today.
Sam shook his head "Then go do something. Work another shift. You usally get off when Im done with practice."
Katie said "Fine, I'll work one more shift. I better get paid double what I make."
Sam said "I hope so too. That way you wone keep asking for money."
Katie smiled "Whatever."
Sam said "Now go back to work so I can get back to watching the kids."
Katie sighed and said "Fine, I'll leave."
Sam said "Okay, goodbye."
Katie stuck her tongue out at him and walked back to Jamba Juice.
Sam walked back out to the field and watched them do their drills.

message 29: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Sure!))
Mike smiled tiredly as he left the room. THe boy was now sleeping peacfully, sitched,s tapled, and casted up. His parents were sitting down,s tunned yet relieved. He shook his head, still bearing the same sleepy smile before stumbling down the hall, doing his best to stand up straight and act like hwasn't tired at all.

message 30: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie walked down the street.

message 31: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Lili was walking down the hall, looking for an admistitrator to ask for makeup.
While she was walking through the Childrens Unit, she saw someone tripping through the hall. Lili squinted her eyes, trying to see who it was.
Biting her lip, Lili ignored her better judgement, and quickly jogged over.
"Er, are you okay?" Lili asked heasitantly, peering to see who the mans face was.

message 32: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie walked into Jamba Juice to finish her shift.

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "One more book, Fellow Ship of the Ring by Tolkin." Chas said, staring at the huge book his poor sister had to maul through.
Mike jumped. He had been practically asleep. He blinked and squinted at the woman who had 'woken' him up. It was..Lydia? no. Lilia. No. Lili. Yes, that was right!
"Oh, yes, sorry." Mike apoligized, straightening up and rubbing his eyes. "I'm fine, thank you Lili."

message 34: by Lyric, Αμβροσία (new)

Alex was walking around the set for her fasion pictures for a magiasine

message 35: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Lili finally realized who it was. It was a Doctor, obviously, from his coat, and ew, blood stains. "Uhm..Dr.." Lili searched her mind for a last name, and found nothing. "Er..Mike? Right. Sorry, I don't know your last name." Lili shrugged. "You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure there are a few empty rooms if you need to.." Lili trailed off, shrugging again.

Travis walked into his job at Jamba Juice, late. As always.
((Yeah. Who works there again?))

message 36: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) ((Katie))

Katie looked at Travis.

message 37: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Travis smiled sleepily at his co-worker, Katie.
"Hey Kate," He said, pulling off his hat and running his fingers through his sandy hair. "Sorry. Had a late night," He explained briefly, going behind the counter.
"Slow day so far?"

message 38: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Jessi wrote: "Lili finally realized who it was. It was a Doctor, obviously, from his coat, and ew, blood stains. "Uhm..Dr.." Lili searched her mind for a last name, and found nothing. "Er..Mike? Right. Sorry, I ..."

Mike gave a sheepish smile. "Thanks, but I think I'll just have a No-Doze. It's just been a long morning. all of the attending nurses are all just out of school. I've been runnign around all day trying to keep them in check." He rolled his eyes.

message 39: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Lili forced a small smile. "Yup.." She said, glancing around. "I guess I wouldn't know. I'm just a volonteer." Lili paused, wondering why she was explaining this. Oh well. "Anyways, do you know if there is extra makeup in the building. I mean, I know you're a doctor and all but like, there's this little girl, and she wants a makeover and.." Lili stopped, knowing she was blabbering. Nervous habit. And why shouldn't she be nervous? This doctor was the one all of the female(and some of the male-ick) nurses talked about.
Lili shook her head. "I..I guess I should just go find.." Lili was stuttering. Another nervous habit.
Blushing, Lili tried to sidestep Mike.

message 40: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie nodded and said "Really slow."

message 41: by Lyric, Αμβροσία (new)

Alex walked to a diner

message 42: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Actually, my sister left her bag when she came to see me a few days ago. I'm sure she has pleanty of make up to spare." Mike offered. He smiled warmly. A volenteer? she was gorgeous. And to be volenteering at her age must be crazy. His sister didn't have enough time to breathe let alone volenteer. Ever since he had read a Sherlock Holmes novel, he had taken time to deduce things. Because Lili had the time to volenteer, she was either extremely kind or rich enough to not have anything else to do. since she was looking around for make up, he could also assume she didn't worry about being glamerous all of the time (which she wouldn't have to worry about anyway) which was refreashing. It also proved that she was kind enough to be patient and caring. She was also petiet and graceful. Some kind of dancer at one point, maybe. Or a gymnst? He shook his head, trying to bring himself out of his thoughts.

message 43: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Lili sucked in air through her teeth. Yes, the doctor was hot,(or handsome. Whatever) but wasn't there some rule about not dating your empolyer? Or something? It didn't matter. Lili didn't like that he was offering. She was just fine on her own. Lili always is.
"Oh, no. Don't trouble yourself," Lili finally said, trying to be light. "Er, it looks as if you had a long night. So..I guess I'll be on my way.." She started walking again. Still, a small(very, very small, Lili insisted to herself) part of her wanted Mike to stop and show her the makeup.

message 44: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Travis smiled lazily at Katie. "Excellent. That means it didn't matter if I was here or not, right?" He changed out of his normal clothes into his uniform in the bathroom. Travis came out saying: "'Course, you probably missed me dearly, right Katie-Kat?" He grinned, winking.

message 45: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Mike frowned slightly. "Well, if you're sure. If you change your mind, I'm ready to help." he added.
((what if he just sent the make up to the room with a note? :D))

message 46: by Jessi (new)

Jessi ((Hey wayyy sorry school just let out and it's been bussyyy/:))
((Yeah, thats fine(:))

Lili looked over her shoulder, and nodded. "Right.." She muttered, turning back to where she was facing.
Half hour later, Lili couldn't find any makeup any where.
Reluctently, Lili went back to the littel girls room.
She broke the news gently, but Maranda's face still fell.
"Okay," She said softly, turning over on her side, her back facing Lili.
Lili groaned inwardly. Looks like you screwed up, Lili thought bitterly, sitting in a chair. Again.

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Mike, dressed into his street clothes, stopped b the receptionest.
"Hi Tracy," he said with a charming smile. the secratary smile.
"Oh, hello Doctor. How can I help you?"
"Well, I bumped into a volenteer earliar. Lili?"
"Oh, yeah." Tracy replied with a shrug. "She helps in the childrens ward."
"Great. Look, she was hunting down some make up and my sister left hers here a couple days ago. If you could send this down to anystation she's working at," he said, pushing a kit of makeup on the desk. "I'd be obliged."
"I'll get it done!" Tracy said brightly.

message 48: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Jessi wrote: "Travis smiled lazily at Katie. "Excellent. That means it didn't matter if I was here or not, right?" He changed out of his normal clothes into his uniform in the bathroom. Travis came out saying: "..."

Katie rolled her eyes and said "Of course I would miss you Travis." She smiled.

message 49: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Lili had just finished Maranda's bed when someone knocked on the door. Turning around, Lili saw that it was Tracy, a pretty receptionist who, like ever other one, was in love with Micheal.
"Lili Harris?" She asked. Lili nodded, plastering a faux smile on her face.
"This is for you," She handed her a light pink tissue wrapped box, a note attached.
"Oh. Thank you," Lili said, surprised.
((What do you want the note to say..?))

Travis smiled back. "Of course," He said, going to get some ice. Since nobody was in Jamba yet, Travis plugged in his ipod, and chose the song Billionaire.
He started singing along to it; loudly and horribly.

message 50: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((something short and sweet. "Just in case. -Mike" would be good. :D))
Mike checked his watch, not believing it was only 11:00 in the morning. He sat in his car tiredly and stretched. His eyes were heavy and he should knock in a few hours of sleep before he studied a rather rare disease that had been presented. He had read about it but there was a large gape between reading sosmething and doing something. He should get some sleep, but that disease was painful to the patient and maybe if he just studied at the library or on the Net then he could cure the patient quickly. HE rubbed his neck, torn between the choices before he started his car and headed towards the library. As he drove, he thought of Lili. Many of the male nurses and doctors had talked about a beautiful yet wuite blonde woman who was ready at every moment. She was smart and sweet. evey one admired her, but from a distance. Well, Mike thought grimly when he parked in front of the library. she was friendly but distant herself... for that, he admired her even more.

« previous 1