Q&A with Ben H. Winters discussion

Okay, seriously...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marty (new)

Marty (martysever) What is it like to collaborate with dead people? I'm dying to know. (Pun majorly intended.) Also, from where did the idea of a Steampunk Russia spring?

message 2: by Anya (new)

Anya Yankelevich | 1 comments Hello! I am intrigued by your subject matter. My son says that these types of novels may actually encourage people to read the original classics, since it may be necessary in order to understand the humor and story of the parody. Would you agree? Thanks in advance for your response.
Sincerely,
Another Anna (Android)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Tuson (atuson) | 1 comments I absolutely love the idea of these books! Can't wait to read this one.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 2 comments Ben, the more I read your book, the happier I am! I love the little 'droids so much.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 1 comments I enjoy rereading(ish) one of my favorite classics, Anna Karenina, with your amusing additions. How difficult do you find it to work in your additions to such a complex story line and make it work so well? Also, were you at all inspired Seth Grahame-Smith, the writer of "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", or is it just a coincidence that you both have the same brilliant idea?

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie This must've been a fake group??

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 2 comments Ben is young and vulnerable.... :P