Love Inspired Historicals discussion

BOGO Sale (limted time)

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments

For a limited time, enjoy a BOGO sale at eHarlequin! For every book you buy, you’ll get a 2nd book FREE with coupon code BOGO43D!

Expires May 31, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Lowest-priced books are free. Offer excludes eBooks.

Great time to stock up for summer reads or reading challenges!

(I hope it was ok for me to post this news but it is such a good deal, I couldn't help myself, lol)

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
Excellent deal! Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to pick up gifts for my friends whose birthdays are coming soon. :-)

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Wow it really does it for however many books you order.

UH OH. Especially when it tells me to spend more and get free shipping :-)

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments sounds like a good deal.

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy My hubby is too good to me and I asked him to tell me that I could not order any books and he refused. The best he would do was to tell me to stop at the 10 I was at but then when I told him I was at 12 he still would not say no. I decided I better wait and think on it a few days :-)

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited May 26, 2010 09:24PM) (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Judy wrote: "My hubby is too good to me and I asked him to tell me that I could not order any books and he refused. The best he would do was to tell me to stop at the 10 I was at but then when I told him I was ..."

lol, you're worse than me!

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy There is still hope for me, I did not hit the complete yet for the order :-)

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments LOL well, there is no hope for me. I mentioned this sale to my husband and he said, "More books? I thought you spent your monthly budget already?" With a sale like this I figured I would go into next month's allowance. I'm adding one or two more to my cart every time I go to eHarlequin which is saying something since I love to spend time in the community there. :)

message 9: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
This is a great sale -- I need to get over there and look.

message 10: by Harlequin Books (new)

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments Today is the last day so don't put it off!

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

Wow! I just placed my order -- 12 books for $28!! A great deal!

message 12: by Harlequin Books (new)

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments Oh you did good! :) My daughter wanted one of the Teen books which are trade-sized so more expensive. I got 8 books for $21.

message 13: by Judy (new)

Judy I'm still in limbo. Thinking on holding off.

message 14: by Harlequin Books (new)

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments The sale ends today so I hope you decide before it is to late.

message 15: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Woo, I ordered 12! Can't wait til they come! :)

message 16: by Harlequin Books (new)

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments I received mine in the mail yesterday. Perfect timing. I have a couple of weeks to read the few I selected for my daughter before school is out. SO Melody, you should be getting yours soon too. I ordered near the middle of the sale.

message 17: by JanetTronstad (new)

I got mine yesterday, too. Can't wait to read them -- I have some library books to finish first.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments I was a good girl and resisted the temptation...had to pay 110 bucks for my textbook for summer school. And that was a used one!

message 19: by JanetTronstad (new)

Yikes -- that's a pricey book!! I can see why you have to cut back on the fiction -- I can't help but wonder what kind of a royalty a person gets on a book that sells for so much though!!

message 20: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Oh I know that feeling Jennifer the text books have added over $300 to the course for next semester

message 21: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Jennifer wrote: "I was a good girl and resisted the temptation...had to pay 110 bucks for my textbook for summer school. And that was a used one!"

Yikes! That is lot .

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Oh, I spent 700 on them last semester for 5 classes. Ridiculous how much they make off them. It's highway robbery. They forget we are poor college students.

message 23: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Yours are higher than mine. I cant get second hand but thankfully they are not as much. seems even second hand yours are dear.

message 24: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments gracious . I think Texas has high price as we do in here . I remember I got english textbook cost 45.00 .. that was looonng time ago. ( year 1995)

message 25: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I got mine today! YAHOO! :)

message 26: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Terri wrote: "gracious . I think Texas has high price as we do in here . I remember I got english textbook cost 45.00 .. that was looonng time ago. ( year 1995)"

lol I wish! I think my English textbook was at least 90