Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Love Triangle

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennefer (new)

Jennefer (jenneferpracticex3) | 444 comments Mod
I love a good love triangle... sometimes you are not exactly sure who the hero/heroine is going to end up with but you know there is an HEA around the corner, and it's always so complicated getting there! Oh I love that kind of drama! What are your favorites with this theme? BR or any romance really, I would love some new recs!

message 2: by BRNTerri (last edited May 27, 2010 09:57AM) (new)

BRNTerri | 85 comments Try Savage Surrender by Natasha Peters and Satan's Mistress by Rachel Cosgrove Payes. She died in the 2000's I think. Both of those books are bodice rippers.

Also a favorite historical romantic supsense series is the 'Deadly' series by Brenda Joyce. There is a love triangle between Francesca, Rick and his half brother, Calder. Here's a link to the book order, http://www.fictiondb.com/author/brend...

message 3: by Jennefer (new)

Thank you Acornn!!! These all look great!

message 4: by LuvBug (*Formerly Luvgirl) (last edited Jul 14, 2010 07:24PM) (new)

LuvBug (*Formerly Luvgirl)  | 17 comments In Never Call It Love there is a love triangle.

message 5: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments Here is one Flames of Desire

message 6: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) Not an old fashioned bodice ripper but an excellent recent book: A Hint of Wicked Jennifer Haymore

message 7: by Jennefer (new)

Ooooo, thank you so much girls! These all look great! Can't wait to try them out!

LuvBug (*Formerly Luvgirl)  | 17 comments You should check out my shelves. I have a shelf that's dedicated to jealous mistresses and love triangles. I love this theme also :-)